Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (790880 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
METU NCC- dormitory & airport pick up forms

METU prospective students, please make sure you fill airport pick up form to guarantee the pick up as the form will close on 10 September at 13:00 (local time). Also all names of those admitted and payment received today for METU applicants have been sent and reached Turkish embassy Abuja.

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
World peace day wishes from EMU........

Re: North Cyprus by pittoilet(f): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
wip7 please how do i apply for appointment for visa at the embassy
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2014
pittoilet: wip7 please how do i apply for appointment for visa at the embassy

Kindly visit the embassy website " under info note" you will find the procedure.
Re: North Cyprus by hirise: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2014
pittoilet: wip7 please how do i apply for appointment for visa at the embassy

VISA INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT PROCEDURE

To apply for Turkish visa in the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Abuja, applicants should book an appointment by sending an e-mail to

visa.turkembabuja@gmail.com

The subject of the e-mail message for the appointment request should simply be “Appointment Request”.

The exact content of the message could be found below:

Full name: ........ (in BLOCK LETTERS)
Passport number: ........
Purpose of the trip: ........
Planned date of travel: ........

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- Applicants without an appointment will not be attended.

- Messages sent with another subject line as well as messages including any sort of additional info or inquiry will be disregarded.

- The content requested above must be written in the e-mail text. Attachments will be disregarded.

- Due to high number of visa applications, applicants are advised to send their messages for visa interview appointment at least 4 weeks before their prospective travel dates.

- The applicant will be notified about the appointment date shortly after the e-mail message for visa interview appointment is received by the Embassy.

- Applicants are strictly advised to book only one (1) appointment within one month. Multiple bookings within one month will be punished by cancellation of all appointments without notice.
Re: North Cyprus by hakym47: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
hirise:

VISA INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT PROCEDURE

To apply for Turkish visa in the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Abuja, applicants should book an appointment by sending an e-mail to

visa.turkembabuja@gmail.com

The subject of the e-mail message for the appointment request should simply be “Appointment Request”.

The exact content of the message could be found below:

Full name: ........ (in BLOCK LETTERS)
Passport number: ........
Purpose of the trip: ........
Planned date of travel: ........

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- Applicants without an appointment will not be attended.

- Messages sent with another subject line as well as messages including any sort of additional info or inquiry will be disregarded.

- The content requested above must be written in the e-mail text. Attachments will be disregarded.

- Due to high number of visa applications, applicants are advised to send their messages for visa interview appointment at least 4 weeks before their prospective travel dates.

- The applicant will be notified about the appointment date shortly after the e-mail message for visa interview appointment is received by the Embassy.

- Applicants are strictly advised to book only one (1) appointment within one month. Multiple bookings within one month will be punished by cancellation of all appointments without notice.
Re: North Cyprus by hakym47: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Can you pls send me your email address (wip7),need you to help me with transfer...just finished Aptech program
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
hakym47: Can you pls send me your email address (wip7),need you to help me with transfer...just finished Aptech program

Check all my msg here or signature you will find my email address there. Also you will be transferring to Infotech for what semester? Sept or Feb 2015?
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ wip I sent you receipt of the payment of tution for my little cousin pls acknowledge receipt many thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
profGinger: @ wip I sent you receipt of the payment of tution for my little cousin pls acknowledge receipt many thanks.

I replied you 1 min after you sent it.
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 2:04am On Sep 03, 2014
@ wip pls what is the turnaround time for an applicant to get is unconditional lettter from the university and also at the interim what should the applicant sort out as we await this letter many thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by tonnyflicks(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2014
Hello @ Wip7, When do you think is the last day to make payment of tuition and also how can one defer admission to the February in-take.

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2014
profGinger: @ wip pls what is the turnaround time for an applicant to get is unconditional lettter from the university and also at the interim what should the applicant sort out as we await this letter many thanks.

Good day,

When you sent me the payment slip, i replied you with steps to take and when the payment likely to reach us. Pls check your email on what to do next. Briefly, ask him to book appointment and the procedure is on Turkish embassy website under info note. Also you will receive his confirmation letter of payment before end of this week since it takes 2-4 days for money to get cleared from Nigeria. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2014
tonnyflicks: Hello @ Wip7, When do you think is the last day to make payment of tuition and also how can one defer admission to the February in-take.

Thanks

When do you plan to pay?
Re: North Cyprus by tonnyflicks(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2014
@ Wip7, by 10th of this month, but I also want to know how to defer admission, because i have a programme with an association in South Africa and Kenya in October - December, so am also thinking on resuming my admission for February in-take.

But still if i decide to pay for this intake, it will be on 10th of september.

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2014
tonnyflicks: @ Wip7, by 10th of this month, but I also want to know how to defer admission, because i have a programme with an association in South Africa and Kenya in October - December, so am also thinking on resuming my admission for February in-take.

But still if i decide to pay for this intake, it will be on 10th of september.

Thanks

I advise you pay at the right semester you wish to study here. Its hard to get refund here. Although if you change your mind yes you can still make payment on 10th Sept but then, you have to book appointment with embassy as fast as you can or you just visit their with bold face and submit your application directly.
Re: North Cyprus by tonnyflicks(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2014
Thanks @ Wip7, How do i defer the admission.

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2014
profGinger: @ wip pls what is the turnaround time for an applicant to get is unconditional lettter from the university and also at the interim what should the applicant sort out as we await this letter many thanks.

Kindly check your email for his confirmation letter and his name will go embassy next week, ask him to book appointment..i sent you email regarding this.
Re: North Cyprus by flowales(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2014
please is there any university in Cyprus that one can study a course online without coming to cyprus at master level
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2014
@ wip there is discrepancy in my cousin name is Weac is bearing Onwai testimony ikeh while is international passport is bearing Onwai Ikechukwu .how do we correlate this anomaly given the limited time. Pls advice. Many thanks
Re: North Cyprus by To3i(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2014
Hi, Mr Wip.
I mistakenly sent the wrong
Planned date of travel: 19/10/2014 instead of 19/09/2014 what do you think i can do to rectify it, can i go to the embassy without an appointment?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2014
flowales: please is there any university in Cyprus that one can study a course online without coming to cyprus at master level

YEs, EMU offers online master program in Banking, Tourism and Management info system to start soon.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2014
profGinger: @ wip there is discrepancy in my cousin name is Weac is bearing Onwai testimony ikeh while is international passport is bearing Onwai Ikechukwu .how do we correlate this anomaly given the limited time. Pls advice. Many thanks

i replied your email sir.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2014
To3i: Hi, Mr Wip.
I mistakenly sent the wrong
Planned date of travel: 19/10/2014 instead of 19/09/2014 what do you think i can do to rectify it, can i go to the embassy without an appointment?

From my experience i think the proposed date is just to gather data or maybe to be used for something else...reason bin that, we have students that wrote they like to travel after 1 month and just after 2-5days embassy asked them to come for visa application submission. So that led to my conclusion.
Now many people do not receive update about their appointment dates from the embassy even over weeks, so i do advise those that have where to stay or that lives close by to visit the embassy and try to submit.
Re: North Cyprus by To3i(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thanks. I will head to Abuja on monday

wip7:
From my experience i think the proposed date is just to gather data or maybe to be used for something else...reason bin that, we have students that wrote they like to travel after 1 month and just after 2-5days embassy asked them to come for visa application submission. So that led to my conclusion.
Now many people do not receive update about their appointment dates from the embassy even over weeks, so i do advise those that have where to stay or that lives close by to visit the embassy and try to submit.
Re: North Cyprus by Oligarki: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
To3i: Thanks. I will head to Abuja on monday
me too... will travel on sunday, visit the embassy on Monday morning with all required documents... Just pray they would attend to us... keep the house posted.
cheers
Re: North Cyprus by shyeetle: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
I didn't intend this my first post Buh I must guide my brodas with d little I have.

I would like to advice not to go to the embassy for now without appointment. The security personnels ask for the appointment print out. The dude to check you in has the printout of the day's appointment with some serial numbers to confirm u were invited. The consular will also give u dis printout to sign under ur name. U can imagine ur name not on this broadsheet and what to explain to them and the consular coz he will instruct u to sign under ur serial number.
Thanks
Who are u?
A guest as at May till today,my first post.
I read all details in this thread till date, it has been helpful(vote of thanks later).
I was interviewed today, passing d latest info to u.
Posting not to mislead but to guide.
I hope my English is quite understandable.
Certificates not attested by ministry of edu were ask to do so n return.
U can ask questions here. I am no more a guest, now posting
- docSiraj
Re: North Cyprus by junior712(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls is it necessary to go to ministry of foreign affairs for the authentication..
Re: North Cyprus by Entertainer05: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Re: North Cyprus by Oligarki: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2014
shyeetle: I didn't intend this my first post Buh I must guide my brodas with d little I have.
I would like to advice not to go to the embassy for now without appointment. The security personnels ask for the appointment print out. The dude to check you in has the printout of the day's appointment with some serial numbers to confirm u were invited. The consular will also give u dis printout to sign under ur name. U can imagine ur name not on this broadsheet and what to explain to them and the consular coz he will instruct u to sign under ur serial number.
Thanks
Who are u?
I read all details in this thread till date, it has been helpful(vote of thanks later).

Thanks bro... after discussing with the school int'l office... they assured me that my name has been sent to the embassy long ago also they mentioned my number on the list... so, the shortcoming is from the embassy possibly omitted my name or perhaps their approval mail never got delivered to my email. i intend to go there around 2pm like oga wip7 supported the idea..
if i am able to convince them to check the school list, quoting my number on the list... who knows?
all required documents are ready... will appreciate any kind assistant from anybody.
Thank you
- docSiraj
Re: North Cyprus by Oligarki: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2014
shyeetle: I didn't intend this my first post Buh I must guide my brodas with d little I have.
Thanks
Who are u?
- docSiraj

Thanks bro... after discussing with the school int'l office... they assured me that my name has been sent to the embassy long ago also they mentioned my number on the list... so, the shortcoming is from the embassy possibly omitted my name or perhaps their approval mail never got delivered to my email. i intend to go there around 2pm like oga wip7 supported the idea..
if i am able to convince them to check the school list, quoting my number on the list... who knows?
all required documents are ready... will appreciate any kind assistant from anybody.
Thank you
Re: North Cyprus by To3i(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bro abeg ow did u book the emirates n altasjet? And how much did it cost? On a return ticket, cos i rily dnt want go on Turkish airlines.

Entertainer05: Wadup Peeps... Writing LIVE from EMU. Baba God has been so good that no amount of thanks would be enough. All the travels from one place to the other since first week of August. Flying Emirates from Lagos to Dubai to Istanbul and then Atlas Jet from Istanbul to Ercan, everything was smoother than bottle (Imagine having excess luggage and nobody asked me for a dime). EMU international office picked me up like a boss... Gave me free accommodation till Monday... Una get mouth jare! Any EMU student here to show me around or any new student that just arrived grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (356)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.