Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769269 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by samtoma: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2014
I can't wait to study in Cyprus, can anyone who knows about this let me know? I believe the school will go with the visa process? Since the school will be doing the visa process, is there any possibility for visa denial?
Re: North Cyprus by samtoma: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2014
And if visa is denied will I be given back the tuition paid?
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2014
samtoma:

You should try to read back through this section
All your questions have been answered many times.
REMEMBER do NOT pay anything to any THIEF / agent.
You can do it all yourself (or with Mrwip7)
Re: North Cyprus by samtoma: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thanks I'm glad for your response, are you in Cyprus now or you're planning on studying there too?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
samtoma:
I can't wait to study in Cyprus, can anyone who knows about this let me know? I believe the school will go with the visa process? Since the school will be doing the visa process, is there any possibility for visa denial?

worry359:

You should try to read back through this section
All your questions have been answered many times.
REMEMBER do NOT pay anything to any THIEF / agent.
You can do it all yourself (or with Mr wip7)

samtoma:

As Worry359 pointed out to you, several sections or pages of this thread had answered all the questions you have asked. For emphasis sake...Tuition fees are not refunded unless you can get a proof of denial and statement from the embassy alongside your refund application. The university does not process visa for prospective students, what the university does is to furnish the embassy with details (amount paid, program admitted into, your biodata), it is the job of the embassy to carry out their own investigation by means of interview to find any applicant eligible for visa or not. As mentioned above, dont bother pay agents...the process is simple and easy if you can read and write!
Re: North Cyprus by chidexxy007(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
chidexxy007:
please guys... i want to apply to near east university but saw this foundation ish on the form. those of you that have gone through it please what does it mean.. Are we going to do a foundation program first?
thanks
abeg wip7 and all gurus in the house help me out here
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
chidexxy007:

abeg wip7 and all gurus in the house help me out here

No you wont do foundation program unless you chose foundation program while filling the form.............
Re: North Cyprus by chidexxy007(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
wip7:

No you wont do foundation program unless you chose foundation program while filling the form.............
thx boss
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2014
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking....and thats what METU and EMU offer to students

Re: North Cyprus by boblin: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2014
wip:
@ AMIGOS,
you don't need the living expenses to get your visa from Turkish embassy. After you paid the tuition fee deposit of 1700euros to the skool, the skool will send you an acceptance letter showing that you have fulfilled the financial requirement and being accepted to register for courses at the university . then you go get your visa documents like tax clearance, CAC letter etc and make appointment for visa. then you travel. thats all. if you like pay accomodation fees from naija or pay on arrival or sleep in hotels. atleast for your bank statement you nid around 3mill to show you are capable sha but if not your share certificate can compensate. i do hope you are cleared.

@ rewa84,

the 2700 euros is just for a year and the 1700 euro deposit you make after you are being offerd admission covers the semester fees and VAT, reg etc. after your yr 1 you pay around 2000euros /yr or u can negotiate for instalments payment.
. Please can anyone tell me what documents I need to submit to the embassy for visa? M an intending student to ciu cyprus. And how possible is it to obtain visa
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2014
boblin:
. Please can anyone tell me what documents I need to submit to the embassy for visa? M an intending student to ciu cyprus. And how possible is it to obtain visa
Read back through this section, everything is here.
Re: North Cyprus by lolade2803: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2014
pls I gained d last admission to emu but fell sick so I applied for differment till January after paying 1,673dollars out of 4,525dollars d school said o Should pay and I was granted d differing proposal... I have gotten a new acceptance letter dis November my question is am I to pay whats left of my fees to be balanced or start a new payment... kindly reply pls
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2014
lolade2803:
pls I gained d last admission to emu but fell sick so I applied for differment till January after paying 1,673dollars out of 4,525dollars d school said o Should pay and I was granted d differing proposal... I have gotten a new acceptance letter dis November my question is am I to pay whats left of my fees to be balanced or start a new payment... kindly reply pls

Contact your school with your details, they will tell you exactly what you need to pay.
Anyone on here can only guess.
Re: North Cyprus by danie09(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
this question is for wip7 and am asking on behalf of my kid bro,what is the minimum age for undergraduate admission? he will be years old by February,and he had 7As and 2Cs in his ssce examination.
Re: North Cyprus by Brush1: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
lolade2803:

You have to pay FULL AMOUNT stated on your offer letter before your details or confirmation letter be forwarded to embassy or you. Kindly balance up and upload both receipt to your application portal if you applied yourself or send it to your agent if you applied via an agent.
Re: North Cyprus by Brush1: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
danie09:
this question is for wip7 and am asking on behalf of my kid bro,what is the minimum age for undergraduate admission? he will be years old by February,and he had 7As and 2Cs in his ssce examination.

All undergraduate applicants must be less than 25yrs at time of application.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:25am On Dec 02, 2014
Why did my ID turned to BRUSH1 when I replied those two questions Is this database error or algorithm error

@justwise: boss I replied those two questions 5167 and 5166....was able to modify after even posting by change the colors of the keywords..

After viewing it hours later...discovered the ID changed to ID of another user : BRUSH 1 (mostly active in politics and religion sections).....what do u think is happening or happened
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2014
wip7:
Why did my ID turned to BRUSH1 when I replied those two questions Is this database error or algorithm error

@justwise: boss I replied those two questions 5167 and 5166....was able to modify after even posting by change the colors of the keywords..

After viewing it hours later...discovered the ID changed to ID of another user : BRUSH 1 (mostly active in politics and religion sections).....what do u think is happening or happened

That is strange.....
Re: North Cyprus by Brush1: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2014
justwise:

That is strange.....

Yes that is strange and surprising ......and if you check Brush 1 profile..the user is very active on the following sections: Politics, Celebrities, Family......i wish the user can comment here and state how it does happen that his/her ID did this...

@Justwise......what i just noticed now is that if qoute the users in order to reply....my ID changed to Brush1.......I just qoute you now and it just changed again to Brush 1......now i can modify but am sure in few mins or hour i wont be able......There must be Error within the Nairaland settings ....if i dont quote nothing happens...................
Re: North Cyprus by Brush1: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2014
Yes that is strange and surprising ......and if you check Brush 1 profile..the user is very active on the following sections: Politics, Celebrities, Family......i wish the user can comment here and state how it does happen that his/her ID did this...

@Justwise......what i just noticed now is that if qoute the users in order to reply....my ID changed to Brush1.......I just qoute you now and it just changed again to Brush 1......now i can modify but am sure in few mins or hour i wont be able......There must be Error within the Nairaland settings ....if i dont quote nothing happens...................

Same message by me without quoting you
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2014
wip7:

Check your email.
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2014
wip7:

Did you receive the email? Reply if you did
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2014
justwise:

Did you receive the email? Reply if you did

Am invilgilating exam at the moment..could not log onto my computer...will check ASAP and reply. Thanks alot.
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2014
wip7:

Am invilgilating exam at the moment..could not log onto my computer...will check ASAP and reply. Thanks alot.

Ok, it seems ok for now though.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2014
justwise:

Ok, it seems ok for now though.

Thanks alot sir...I did follow the instruction you gave via the email also.
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
wip7:

Thanks alot sir...I did follow the instruction you gave via the email also.

Ok cool, lets see what happens from now on.
Re: North Cyprus by Anthoniuf: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Good evening sir wip. I had an admission to EMU for summer but could not meet up for the january batch... Am planning on paying for summer start febuary, can I be given a new admission letter for this so I can proceed and pay my fees.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Anthoniuf:
Good evening sir wip. I had an admission to EMU for summer but could not meet up for the january batch... Am planning on paying for summer start febuary, can I be given a new admission letter for this so I can proceed and pay my fees.

Your statement seems that you got the period wrong as far as i know. At EMU we dont offer admission in Summer for international student for now. Let me break it down. FALL (students resume around September) and SPRING (students resume around February). If you had been admitted for last semester and could not made it to EMU and wish to resume for incoming semester, kindly email the registrar office with the old Admission letter and ask for renewal. The evaluation unit will re-evaluate your application and if suitable, you shall be issued new offer letter and then you can make your payment.............do you think your question has been answered?
Re: North Cyprus by Darmiloaded: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2014
Hello pple... am New on here
Wanna ask some qstns bout EMU

I finished from APTECH, wnto go for my 1year TopUp at EMU, I already applied, even gottn my offer letter..

Buh I was cross checking d application form and noticed sumtin, (I applied under "Regular") was checking d form yesterday and I saw ther was a place I culd av clicked "Transfer"
Am confused, i Shuldnt go and start again from year 1 oooooo...
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Darmiloaded:
Hello pple... am New on here
Wanna ask some qstns bout EMU

I finished from APTECH, wnto go for my 1year TopUp at EMU, I already applied, even gottn my offer letter..

Buh I was cross checking d application form and noticed sumtin, (I applied under "Regular"wink was checking d form yesterday and I saw ther was a place I culd av clicked "Transfer"
Am confused, i Shuldnt go and start again from year 1 oooooo...

That is not an issue, ensure you have your valid APTECH transcript and diploma with you during the registration period when you arrive. Submit the transcripts and diploma to your department and the equivalent courses will be exempted for you.
Re: North Cyprus by Darmiloaded: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
wip7:

That is not an issue, ensure you have your valid APTECH transcript and diploma with you during the registration period when you arrive. Submit the transcripts and diploma to your department and the equivalent courses will be exempted for you.

Aiit, Thnkx much...
Was jst curious... kos I got an offer letter frm Middlesex UK and on it, dey indicated I was gon b joining frm year 3... Buh kos of d fee I had to look for oda options... I felt dey shuld av indicated on d offer letter dat i'll b joining frm year 3 or sum'in.. Tnkx
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Darmiloaded:

Aiit, Thnkx much...
Was jst curious... kos I got an offer letter frm Middlesex UK and on it, dey indicated I was gon b joining frm year 3... Buh kos of d fee I had to look for oda options... I felt dey shuld av indicated on d offer letter dat i'll b joining frm year 3 or sum'in.. Tnkx

You applied as a fresher not as transfer student...so you dont expect the school to know your mind, they evaluate based on your application material and your choice. If you apply as transfer student with APTECH ADSE transcript you will spend 1.5 yrs at EMU not 1 year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.