Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770921 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Please, what's the cost of accommodation there as I will like to join EMU spring intake
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
whitekaftan:
Please, what's the cost of accommodation there as I will like to join EMU spring intake
Everything is on their website
Which YOU should have looked at and studied.
http://dormitories.emu.edu.tr/
Re: North Cyprus by INTERALIA(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dear all,pls can anyone suggest a good university where a student who just finished secondary school can study Medicine. Pls i need a good country where the student can also practice Medicine after studies .pls reply..thanks alot
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
INTERALIA:
Dear all,pls can anyone suggest a good university where a student who just finished secondary school can study Medicine. Pls i need a good country where the student can also practice Medicine after studies .pls reply..thanks alot
Do you have funds avaliable to cover your schooling and accomodation?
This is the first thing to look at.
Re: North Cyprus by INTERALIA(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
worry359:

Do you have funds avaliable to cover your schooling and accomodation?
This is the first thing to look at.

Yes there are funds..pls advise on good countries where one can study medicine still practice it after studies..thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Iyowuski: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
INTERALIA:

Yes there are funds..pls advise on good countries where one can study medicine still practice it after studies..thanks

nigeria nigeria nigeria
Re: North Cyprus by PrinceII: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
i just got my CAL from CIU. what next??
Re: North Cyprus by tobzzy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
PrinceII:
i just got my CAL from CIU. what next??
if you have gotten your acceptance latter pay the required amount which i know to be 2500euro
and move on to the next step. i just got mine too, if u wanna hook up holla me
Re: North Cyprus by PrinceII: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
tobzzy:

if you have gotten your acceptance latter pay the required amount which i know to be 2500euro

THAT IS VERY CORRECT. I AM EXPECTED TO DEPOSIT 2500euros.
I JUST SENT YOU AN EMAIL. PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IF I USED THE CORRECT ADDRESS. OTHERWISE, SEND ME THE CORRECT ADDRESS AND CONTACTS PLEASE...
I AM HOPING TO FIND A GOOD PAL WITH WHOM WE CAN TRAVEL AND PERHAPS LIVE TOGETHER.
Did you take the "all inclusive" package or u intend living off campus? I read somewhere on this forum (posted by Wip7, i guess) that it is more convenient living off campus. How far is that true? Any ideas?
Re: North Cyprus by PrinceII: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
@WIP7
i sent you an email. Please reply asap
Re: North Cyprus by Phhconnect(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2014
PrinceII:

Did you take the "all inclusive" package or u intend living off campus? I read somewhere on this forum (posted by Wip7, i guess) that it is more convenient living off campus. How far is that true? Any ideas?

Yes it's cheaper living off campus; good for on the budget students. And you've free school buses that run at scheduled time to the city.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2014
PrinceII:
@WIP7
i sent you an email. Please reply asap

What did you send? write here ...
Re: North Cyprus by kuzee(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
@ mr wip7.
plz kindly reply me as soon as possible,i have posted earlier concerning my interest in studying at EMU,my reasons for going to study in the said institution is to gather and harvest more knowledge and skills in the mechanical engineering field,i have goals and ambitions to fulfill which i am working toward on...my immense purpose of telling you this is to know more and the process of going acquiring education @ EMU,like i said earlier i jux rounded up m OND,i dont intend to transfer but to start afresh..i know someone might or might not tell me to go back to review the pages or research more on it,i have absolutely done that,just wanted to get things straight for more better understanding..

Now sire,i am currently doing my one year industrial training,i jux needed to gain little experience in handling job before i can start school again like 3-5months..
my questions are
i. what is the application deadline for fall semester,for next year sept 2015?

ii.since am currently doing my IT,when do you think is the suitable time i should start doing my international passport and other process? so i can submit my o level result and passport

iii..what and what should i do in order to be admitted @ EMU..
thanks..waiting for your candid reply.
plz help a brother here..
if there is anyone out there who want to be admitted at EMU next year should PM me so we can work things together one on one..
Re: North Cyprus by tobzzy(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2014
Please enlighten me on this, I have gotten my acceptance letter with 50% scholarship inclusive. Please how much am I expected to pay before I can apply for my visa. Please waiting for a reasonable reply
Re: North Cyprus by iscbaba: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2014
@tobsy pls hw did u put 4d schlarshp&what cretaria..
Re: North Cyprus by tobzzy(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2014
iscbaba:
@tobsy pls hw did u put 4d schlarshp&what cretaria..
@ iscbaba follow the link below, all you want is in there www.emu.edu.tr/applyonline/default2.aspx
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
kuzee:
@ mr wip7.

Now sire,i am currently doing my one year industrial training,i jux needed to gain little experience in handling job before i can start school again like 3-5months..
my questions are
i. what is the application deadline for fall semester,for next year sept 2015? 1 month to resumption

ii.since am currently doing my IT,when do you think is the suitable time i should start doing my international passport and other process? so i can submit my o level result and passport. I dont know the process of international passport in Nigeria just prepare all your documents at least 2 months before you resume. But you can apply with your olevel result and birth cert or age document before your intl. Passport is ready. You must be less than 25yrs at point of applying.

iii..what and what should i do in order to be admitted @ EMU..When you are ready email me your olevel, intl passport and photograph passport..thats all.

thanks..waiting for your candid reply.
plz help a brother here..
if there is anyone out there who want to be admitted at EMU next year should PM me so we can work things together one on one..
Re: North Cyprus by tobzzy(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2014
tobzzy:
Please enlighten me on this, I have gotten my acceptance letter with 50% scholarship inclusive. Please how much am I expected to pay before I can apply for my visa. Please waiting for a reasonable reply
no one is willing to help answer my question
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2014
tobzzy:
no one is willing to help answer my question
Have you not read this post where your question was answered?

PrinceII:
Re: North Cyprus by tobzzy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
worry359:

Have you not read this post where your question was answered?

PrinceII:
am the one that wrote that. so that is for CIU am asking about EMU now
Re: North Cyprus by Phhconnect(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
tobzzy:

You expected to pay the one year Full tuition, after applying the 50% scholarship
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2014
tobzzy:

The amount to be paid is written boldly on the admission letter, so if really you have gotten the admission as you said then you dont need to ask us unless otherwise.
Re: North Cyprus by tobzzy(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2014
penroll55:

The amount to be paid is written boldly on the admission letter, so if really you have gotten the admission as you said then you dont need to ask us unless otherwise.
yes you are right about that, but do i need to pay all before i can apply for visa or part of it and pay the rest when i get to EMU
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2014
tobzzy:
yes you are right about that, but do i need to pay all before i can apply for visa or part of it and pay the rest when i get to EMU

You MUST pay it all before getting acceptance which will allow visa.
Too many from Nigeria have paid only part and turned up with no funds, so now you must pay all.

If you had read back in this thread you would have seen this.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2014
tobzzy:
If the fees written on your acceptance is below $4000 because of some departments,will advice you pay $4000 otherwise pay the full amount written there.
Re: North Cyprus by tobzzy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
penroll55:

If the fees written on your acceptance is below $4000 because of some departments,will advice you pay $4000 otherwise pay the full amount written there.
@ penroll can you please tell me how much is annual tuition fee for bs computer engineering. Because something is confusing here ooo. I have 50% scholarship. Won't that be half of the annual fee. Please penroll help me out or mr wip7
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2014
tobzzy:
@ penroll can you please tell me how much is annual tuition fee for bs computer engineering. Because something is confusing here ooo. I have 50% scholarship. Won't that be half of the annual fee. Please penroll help me out or mr wip7

Find attached the list of tuition fees for international student for 2014/2015 session.
Hope that help

Re: North Cyprus by Ahmadaon(m): 1:15am On Nov 20, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: North Cyprus by chidexxy007(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
please guys... i want to apply to near east university but saw this foundation ish on the form. those of you that have gone through it please what does it mean.. Are we going to do a foundation program first?
thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
I am proud to share that METU Technokent is Ranked First in Technology Development Zones 2013-14 Performance Index

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.