Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770972 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by kalybaly: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2015
mojibbz:
How far are you with your process?
should get mine today....
Re: North Cyprus by mojibbz(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2015
kalybaly:

should get mine today....
Mhen.. Congrats then... didnt start my process eraly enough... still ongoing sha... what course are you going to read??
Re: North Cyprus by Mimah142: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please, How do we make visa appointment arrangement?
Re: North Cyprus by Mimah142: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please, How do we make visa appointment arrangement?.. Thank You
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mimah142:
Please, How do we make visa appointment arrangement?.. Thank You
http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/ShowInfoNotes.aspx?ID=121787
Check the link for the procedure .
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2015
mr. wip7 my maternal uncle is sponsoring me but we do not share the same surname. He is giving me his banks statement of 50,000euro. will DAT be a problem?
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
fondy:
mr. wip7 my maternal uncle is sponsoring me but we do not share the same surname. He is giving me his banks statement of 50,000euro. will DAT be a problem?
no, your sponsor should just do the sponsorship letter also stating your relationship with him, stamped by notary public .
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
thank u so much
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
fondy:
thank u so much
@fondy u are welcome
Re: North Cyprus by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
wip7:

Good day sir,

I just received your letter and I have replied you accordingly. Best wishes!!

Hello sir, pls i intend going for a masters degree @ CIU, I have my tuition fee and accommodation fee for the two years period but pls I have fews questions I'd like to ask
1. Please is it true that cui is not recognised in Nigeria
2. As a master's student, if I'm working over there, how much will I be earning averagely cos I heard lectures are only on weekends.
3.and pls, on a scale of 100, how would you rate the school?
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:

Hello sir, pls i intend going for a masters degree @ CIU, I have my tuition fee and accommodation fee for the two years period but pls I have fews questions I'd like to ask1. Please is it true that cui is not recognised in Nigeria2. As a master's student, if I'm working over there, how much will I be earning averagely cos I heard lectures are only on weekends. 3.and pls, on a scale of 100, how would you rate the school?

Mr Wip7 has stated many many times that there are almost no jobs for students!
You mus go there with sufficient funds to cover all your study and accommodation.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
worry359:

Mr Wip7 has stated many many times that there are almost no jobs for students!
You mus go there with sufficient funds to cover all your study and accommodation.

Pls, do you know much about CIU?
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:

Pls, do you know much about CIU?
Do some research for yourself.
Read back through this section there is plenty of information here for those who will look.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by davidgreener: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2015
@mr wip7, good day sir.. hapy sunday. kindly check you email box.

nb: this moniker belongs to a frnd, my phone is down, thats why. when u check ur box, you wd understand. thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
davidgreener:
@mr wip7, good day sir.. hapy sunday. kindly check you email box.

nb: this moniker belongs to a frnd, my phone is down, thats why. when u check ur box, you wd understand. thanks

Okay...
Re: North Cyprus by benji93: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2015
DR WIP, I sent an appointnent request to the designated email last friday, but i am yet to receive my appointment day, pls how long does it take to get an appointment date after sending the appointment request
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2015
benji93:
DR WIP, I sent an appointnent request to the designated email last friday, but i am yet to receive my appointment day, pls how long does it take to get an appointment date after sending the appointment request

Depends on many metrics...sometime within 3-20 working days. So wait for the response in your email box and check spams as well.

Dont forget there was no working days btwn and Yesterday. So today is the first working day after you applied.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by chriskate(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Its nice coming to this pages again, Thanks to persons like Mr Wip7 who have been devoting time to answer streams of questions.
My advice to new applicants, TRNC is TRNC. Don't expect magic and don't have this idea that I am going abroad to hammer. Yes some made it in clean way, but the factual truth remains the same, ur aim should be to come here and study. be sure u have backup finance from home and don't forget to get at least 2 bank ATM with internet banking to help in case one bank mishap.
after 1 semester you can switch school of ur choice, but be sure is the right direction cos the person who is helping you might be doing so to get some money from it.

And most importantly don't forget where you are coming from especially to our girls, remember that there are different purposes men sleeps with girls? and no girl has remain the same after such experience. Life does not depend on all these.

Hoping to see ur faces soon

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
I just got my appointment date which is on the 16th of September, school resumes 21, will I be able to Mk it? I don't ve a national ID card, will dat be a problem?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
chriskate:
Its nice coming to this pages again, Thanks to persons like Mr Wip7 who have been devoting time to answer streams of questions.
My advice to new applicants, TRNC is TRNC. Don't expect magic and don't have this idea that I am going abroad to hammer. Yes some made it in clean way, but the factual truth remains the same, ur aim should be to come here and study. be sure u have backup finance from home and don't forget to get at least 2 bank ATM with internet banking to help in case one bank mishap.
after 1 semester you can switch school of ur choice, but be sure is the right direction cos the person who is helping you might be doing so to get some money from it.

And most importantly don't forget where you are coming from especially to our girls, remember that there are different purposes men sleeps with girls? and no girl has remain the same after such experience. Life does not depend on all these.

Hoping to see ur faces soon

Thanks a lot for your pieces of advice...it does worth it.

Side talks : hmmmmm you meant when a man sleeps with a girl......the girl wont remain the same? changed to alien or what....as a researcher I love to learn more about these changes ( grin grin grin grin).
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
hello mr. wip7, I just got my appointment date which is on the 16th of September, school resumes 21, will I be able to Mk it? I don't ve a national ID card, will dat be a problem?
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
fondy:
hello mr. wip7, I just got my appointment date which is on
the 16th of September, school resumes 21,
will I be able to Mk it? I don't ve a national
ID card, will dat be a problem?

You posed this at 2pm, calm down and learn some patience please.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
fondy:
hello mr. wip7, I just got my appointment date which is on
the 16th of September, school resumes 21,
will I be able to Mk it? I don't ve a national
ID card, will dat be a problem?

Always be patient..sir.......

worry359:

You posed this at 2pm, calm down and learn some patience please.

no you wont have a problem provided you resume before add and drop date, if you have been admitted into EMU or METU, the add and drop dates are written on the offer letter but if another university you may have to scroll to their website to check this date or permitted period to be registered. However most university here will start real work from October first week and I am believing that till 2nd week you should be fine except METU that is Naturally strict as no-nonsense University.

National ID is formality just go since you have got international passport and you may go with your voting ID if you have enrolled for such.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
@worry, I just asked a question n what has patience got to do with it? can't u c DAT in my first post I didn't direct d question to anybody so I tot I won't get an ansa but in my second post I directed d question to Mr wip7. what's wrong wit u Nigerians n ur attitude problem?
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
@mr.wip7 thank u very much, m grateful. I applied for NEU.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Holla beautiful ppl! just got my visa tnx mr wip and d rest 1 love .......stay blessed y'all

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
kcbentley:
Holla beautiful ppl! just got my visa tnx mr wip and d rest 1 love .......stay blessed y'all

Congrats boss.....help me bring Alomo bitters and Orijin when you are coming for FREE ooooo.... grin grin grin

When you arrive, ensure you do not soil your name, country name and family name....make us proud! .....Remember....."Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
Re: North Cyprus by benji93: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
If i want to apply to METU NC what do i send to you and what is your email address?
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
kcbentley:

coming to EMU?

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.