Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769351 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
@Mrwip
Lolzzzzzzzzz•...don't worry I go package all cum...sure I won't boss...na u sure oooo. Big thumbz up to u boss.......dnt juz knw ow to tnk u boss...
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
@Eureka Yea boss•
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
kcbentley:
@Eureka
Yea boss•

Congratulations on your visa. smiley
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 6:37am On Aug 25, 2015
@kcbently, congrats. what questions did the VO ask u? Did he check any list for your name?
Re: North Cyprus by daway: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
bros i greet u...abeg how did ur visa go? u fit post questions that were asked and also the documents u went with?
thanks
kcbentley:
@Eureka
Yea boss•
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Greetings to you all in the forum! what advice do you have for a friend of mine who booked an appointment with the Turkish Embassy, and his date was 17th of this month, but there was a loss in his family which really made him missed his appointment before then and he couldn't meet up with the appointment! his class is starting on the 21st of September, he tried to email the Embassy, but they sent him this:

Applicants are strictly advised to book only one (1) appointment within one month. Multiple bookings within one month will be punished by cancellation of all appointments without notice.

What do we do please?
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
@Mr wip, can I use my TT receipt while going to the embassy or will the school have to offer me their own receipt of payment?
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
@Mrwip
Lol...sure I will my boss...I will come along wit dozen ooo so get ready and also wit some codeines too....lol..I won't fall yo hand boss I promise...tnx a lot for d cute support...1 love

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
@Eureka Yea EMU
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Please Dr wip, we need response sir

Greetings to you all in the forum! what advice do you have for a friend of mine who booked an appointment with the Turkish Embassy, and his date was 17th of this month, but there was a loss in his family which made him missed his appointment before then and he couldn't meet up with the appointment! his class is starting on the 21st of September, he tried to email the Embassy, but they sent him this:

Applicants are strictly advised to book only one (1) appointment within one month. Multiple bookings within one month will be punished by cancellation of all appointments without notice.

What do we do please?
[b]Please Dr wip, we need response sir

Greetings to you all in the forum! what advice do you have for a friend of mine who booked an appointment with the Turkish Embassy, and his date was 17th of this month, but there was a loss in his family which made him missed his appointment before then and he couldn't meet up with the appointment! his class is starting on the 21st of September, he tried to email the Embassy, but they sent him this:

What do we do please?
[/b]Please Dr wip, we need response sir

What do we do please?
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2015
shegxxymyth11:
What do we do please?
You should not put the same thing three times are you a child?

The Turkish embassy have their rules and are strict with them.
Have you contacted the school for their help?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2015
kcbentley:
@Mrwip
Lol...sure I will my boss...I will come along wit dozen ooo so get ready and also wit some codeines too....lol..I won't fall yo hand boss I promise...tnx a lot for d cute support...1 love

Waiting ooooo....safe trip also!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2015
shegxxymyth11:

... his class is starting on the 21st of September, he tried to email the Embassy, but they sent him this:

What do we do please?

worry359:
The Turkish embassy have their rules and are strict with them

As pointed for you above, kindly follow the stated procedure of the embassy. You must apply for appointment once a month. Meaning count the days you applied for the first appointment and exactly after one month you can make another appointment...if not you will be punished by the embassy as they mentioned.

Also below take note of my reply here:
wip7:
no you wont have a problem provided you resume before add and drop date, if you have been admitted into EMU or METU, the add and drop dates are written on the offer letter but if another university you may have to scroll to their website to check this date or permitted period to be registered. However most university here will start real work from October first week and I am believing that till 2nd week you should be fine except METU that is Naturally strict as no-nonsense University

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2015
fondy:
@Mr wip, can I use my TT receipt while going to the embassy or will the school have to offer me their own receipt of payment?

After your payment is received by the said university, you should be sent another letter stating that you have paid and that serves as your payment confirmation/receipt from the university and to the embassy.....you may go with the payment confirmation from your bank also.
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2015
thanks @mr wip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
@ worry359, you should not say that, it was a mistake, but thanks.

@ Dr wip7, Thanks alot, you have shed more light to it, he will have to wait till another one month is completed.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
shegxxymyth11:
@ worry359, you should not say that, it was a mistake, but thanks.

@ Dr wip7, Thanks alot, you have shed more light to it, he will have to wait till another one month is completed.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
@ Dr wip7, my friend didnt tell me he booked another appointment with another email address, i hope this is not a problem for him? Please help.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:50am On Aug 27, 2015
shegxxymyth11:
@ Dr wip7, my friend didnt tell me he booked another appointment with another email address, i hope this is not a problem for him? Please help.

This your friend must be very stubborn oooooooo and does not like to follow rule of thumb....Anyway there is no help I can render as I don't work with the embassy and even I do I will gladly punish him for abusing stated rule/procedure.

Back to the real thing:

1. The Turkish embassy does not care about your email address (its just for conversation sake)....they are interested in your passport number and full name

2. The person that extract such appointment requests from each email sent may be very diligent and pay attention to each details or just interested in the details to be extracted.

3. Such request may be categorized based on dates of application so as to fish or monkey out offenders like your friend.

Possible outcome based on "IF":

1. If the extractor does not care, then your friend will not have issues
2. If the extracted details are not categorized based on dates, then no punishment
3. If details were extracted and they discovered your friend over-smartness but the person have good hearts, then no punishment
4. If luck is on his side, then no punishment

Best wishes in what ever case!
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2015
wow this is under probability oooo! I hope they wont punish this guy for what he did? Now he his so worried when i told him! I just hope he is lucky.
Re: North Cyprus by terrywales: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
ote author=benji93 post=37276576]DR WIP, I sent an appointnent request to the designated email last friday, but i am yet to receive my appointment day, pls how long does it take to get an appointment date after sending the appointment request[/quote] I guess by now u should have received your appointment date..
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2015
@ Dr wip, the Turkish Embassy didnt reply him, does it means he would have to wait till 28th of next month? What can we do sir? your gesture is kindly needed sir and we will appreciate that sir.
Re: North Cyprus by davidgreener: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2015
@wip7,

good morning sir, kindly check your email box, thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
davidgreener:
@wip7,

good morning sir, kindly check your email box, thanks

whats in my box ooo..i cant see anything
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
shegxxymyth11:
@ Dr wip, the Turkish Embassy didnt reply him, does it means he would have to wait till 28th of next month? What can we do sir? your gesture is kindly needed sir and we will appreciate that sir.

He should follow the rule of thumb.
Re: North Cyprus by davidgreener: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
wip7:

whats in my box ooo..i cant see anything

sent you a mail....
Re: North Cyprus by brainyemeritus: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
davidgreener:

sent you a mail....
I also sent you a mail not quite long @ Mr Wip n still patiently waiting for a response
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
brainyemeritus:

I also sent you a mail not quite long @ Mr Wip n still patiently waiting for a response

What is your mail about ? if you want me to apply for you, yes send me the application documents. If you have some questions others can learn then post the mail here. If is private question let me know. If is about application you have already applied for, then contact the registrar!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Good day sirs,

I got my travel passport yesterday at the Turkish Embassy without a visa on it sad what i got is just a green slip, what they wrote on it is "Name is not in the list " ( with a red biro)

Do i have to book another appointment again and pay another visa fee?

Also please how do i confirm if my name has been sent to the embassy as i am so confuse about this! I've spent a lot in this Abuja, please help!

Name: Olusegun Temitope Otunba
School: Near East University

i hope to hear from you as soon as possible

Thank you all!
Re: North Cyprus by benji93: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
terrywales:
ote author=benji93 post=37276576]DR WIP, I sent an appointnent request to the designated email last friday, but i am yet to receive my appointment day, pls how long does it take to get an appointment date after sending the appointment request I guess by now u should have received your appointment date..
Yes o my brother, thank you for your concern
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2015
shegxxymyth11:
Good day sirs,

I got my travel passport yesterday at the Turkish Embassy without a visa on it sad what i got is just a green slip, what they wrote on it is "Name is not in the list " ( with a red biro)

Do i have to book another appointment again and pay another visa fee?

Also please how do i confirm if my name has been sent to the embassy as i am so confuse about this! I've spent a lot in this Abuja, please help!

Name: Olusegun Temitope Otunba
School: Near East University

i hope to hear from you as soon as possible

Thank you all!
The best way to check if your name is on the list contact the school directly or the person that did your admission if not agent in Nigeria.
As to the interview,you will need to book for another appointment and pay another visa application fee but before you book make sure you confirm your name have been sent so you don't waste more money and time.
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.