Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768610 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
wizdavee:
@ prof.Thanks a lot I will quickly go and do that tomorrow or so.Bro are u also going for study at trnc and how far have u gone now.

Not TRNC actually but my two brothers are in east Mediterranean university there. I was the one that did the process for them. Mine is russia I am going to by special grace of God. I have gone far or let me say I have done almost everything. All that is remaining is visa interview by end of this month or next month
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
That is wondeful.God will also see u tru bro! U will b favoured by his grace.I hope its not hard to get Turkish transit visa? Moreover how much do u tink is reasonable for a closing balance of my sponsor to help me through with this turkish of a thing.
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
wizdavee:
That is wondeful.God will also see u tru bro! U will b favoured by his grace.I hope its not hard to get Turkish transit visa? Moreover how much do u tink is reasonable for a closing balance of my sponsor to help me through with this turkish of a thing.

Amen. Thanks bro. Its not really difficult all you need is prayers and also prepare well. For accounts, it all depends, but that of my brothers was not really high
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
U are right bro.prayer is everthing..Actually I just to know if a balance of 500k is ok or not less than that.But my sponsor income is between 200k-300k monthly and steady.Please can u advice me Bro?
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
wizdavee:
U are right bro.prayer is everthing..Actually I just to know if a balance of 500k is ok or not less than that.But my sponsor income is between 200k-300k monthly and steady.Please can u advice me Bro?

if its sure that every month the cash enters the account and it's been operational for quite some years. Then you should be fine. Prayer is everything bro.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
suxes2005:
wip2
I fink i'm fallin in love with North Cyprus ooo How about dia visit visa?
Do u av any info on dat? Kinda feed me ASAP.
Hows life dia and ur peeps hope ya enjoyin ya self?
SHALOM

Hello. Have you moved to North Cyprus? What sch?
Re: North Cyprus by Urbanboy(m): 12:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Professor554:

Ok if they do that is easier then, if you want to purchase dollars from the black market then keep your money at home, first find a legitimate place where you know is where all this aboki change money, if you are sure of the place like in lagos, mmia they are there and have been there for a long time you can use that one. Then you can take your money there and change and codedly leave there.
@Professor554 please where can i find bureau de change (aboki) at MMIA? At the entrance? Please which side of the airport? Do you know of other places where i can find good ones?
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 12:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Urbanboy:

@Professor554 please where can i find bureau de change (aboki) at MMIA? At the entrance? Please which side of the airport? Do you know of other places where i can find good ones?

MMIA they have their place there outside some near that hajj/pilgrimage camp after that clearance office that has a huge gate. While some are inside the airport like sulah exchange.
Re: North Cyprus by ife25nancy: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2016
ife25nancy:
please everyone ,i will like to know more about istanbul aydin university admission for masters program
and getting a teaching job in turkey
please guys any info would be useful
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Dear prof.Please at what rate to do this northerners charge for dollar exchange due to the state of this now.At what rate did you do your last exchange? just wish to know.Someone directed me to a place but haven't gone there yet anyway.
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
wizdavee:
Dear prof.Please at what rate to do this northerners charge for dollar exchange due to the state of this now.At what rate did you do your last exchange? just wish to know.Someone directed me to a place but haven't gone there yet anyway.

The last I did was at 376 naira to a dollar last week which I got $2660 for 1million 160naira but this week it has been between 378 to 380
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ogaooo...no bi small thing.Nigeria stuff is just getting worst not improving at all.Thanks a lot prof
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
wizdavee:
Ogaooo...no bi small thing.Nigeria stuff is just getting worst not improving at all.Thanks a lot prof

I swear. Things are hard this days. Your welcome. Best wishes
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello house ... Just made a mistake with the insurance for my bro student visa app ... On the insurance it says it will end on 11 of sept but on the visa application form ... Says it will end on the 9th ... Should I get another insurance or he should go ahead with it
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
elijah101:
Hello house ... Just made a mistake with the insurance for my bro student visa app ... On the insurance it says it will end on 11 of sept but on the visa application form ... Says it will end on the 9th ... Should I get another insurance or he should go ahead with it

It does not matter if the traveler will not exceed the actual date on the insurance. If the form has not been submitted it can also be edited.
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
hello nairalander please is there anybody going to ukzn for masters by research gat to ask some questions. pls reply ASAP.
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
The form has been submitted and appointment date has been given , just want to know if it does not matter ... Would have edited but I can't ...
Re: North Cyprus by adesbaba: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
friends pls i rilli love cyprus univ...bt due to exchange rate issue..cant afford d tuition fees...pls can i get a univer scholarship for msc....a grad of accounting
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
It's for north Cyprus student visa
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2016
taiwo92:
hello nairalander please is there anybody going to ukzn for masters by research gat to ask some questions. pls reply ASAP.

This is Cyprus/Turkey thread...for UKZN kindly direct your question to South Africa thread!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2016
elijah101:
It's for north Cyprus student visa

Since is transit visa...it does not matter just leave it!
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Thank you sir
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2016
sarzy:
Pls, if anyone is currently a student at Cyprus International University, pls let me know. Got some questions.
I am. Wats d question
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Please prof.The school said I can only transfer my fees through bank transfer not western union and I was told to try GTB.Please if there is anyone paying fees for TRNC should late me know how there payment is done.And this Form A is over 2 weeks now or is GTB faster?
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
wizdavee:
Please prof.The school said I can only transfer my fees through bank transfer not western union and I was told to try GTB.Please if there is anyone paying fees for TRNC should late me know how there payment is done.And this Form A is over 2 weeks now or is GTB faster?

GTB dorm transfer is the best. When i filled the forex request transfer form and submitted, I was debited 6hours later and 24hours later, I collected my telex copy. By then school had already contacted me that they have gotten my payment so the telex was just a copy I had to just go and collect as evidence incase
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bro thanks as I do appreciate ur response.How long does it takes to open that at dorm acct at GTB if I open now? how much will I have to have to get it activated? Then how do I send the fees to the school from the accout.Please brief prof
Re: North Cyprus by Innocey(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
House help please.
Neu bursary is demanding $100 for my transcript to be forwarded to a uni in Germany and I think that's tomuch for a single transcript to be forwarded to another school.
I already did two annuals here and I want to transfer to another country, Is that amount not tomuch for the procedure?

p.s North Cyprus is good state and a student with well to do sponsor/sponsors you're good to come over.
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
wizdavee:
Bro thanks as I do appreciate ur response.How long does it takes to open that at dorm acct at GTB if I open now? how much will I have to have to get it activated? Then how do I send the fees to the school from the accout.Please brief prof

When I did my own then, it was $100 deposit I don't know of now. And mine took about a week or so. And to send the fees, if you have the school details thats the account name and number along with the intermediary bank details (if there is any) then you can either use Internet banking or go to the bank and collect forex transfer request form and fill then submit within hours your account will be debited and your telex copy in 24 hours or there about
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
wizdavee:

This is the form you will collect

Re: North Cyprus by adesbaba: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
friends pls i rilli love cyprus univ...bt due to exchange rate issue..cant afford d tuition fees...pls can i get a univer scholarship for msc....a grad of accounting
( Modify) ( Quote) ( Report ) (Share)
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thanks for that bro.But that form is for the transaction details not the one for opening the Dorm acct.Am I right?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
adesbaba:

Studying in Cyprus will require you to have direct or guaranteed access to tuition fees, maintenance and living expenses. The chances of you being awarded 100% for master studies here is slim for now unless you apply to each university with outstanding credentials convincing enough to warrant that. However, you can contact via email/telephone each University to seek for a scholarship or wait till exchange rate coincides with your savings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.