Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768592 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jayeby001:
godson on my acceptance letter I saw I need a yellow fever and typhoid vaccine cards on entry into the country.
yes you do.. Just go to general hospital or the hospital at the international airport.. It used to be 1k..don't know the current price. It's called the yellow card. Go with your international passport and you will be vaccinated and the card will be given to you. It's also needed for your visa app.. If you don't have it you could be denied.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jayeby001:
OK godson thank you am actually coming to near east university please can we talk more? Coz I have some questions to ask.please
sure we can am in Near East Uni.
Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
godsong:
sure we can am in Near East Uni.
thank you very much I really appreciate your help. Does the acceptance letter the school sent me cover the confirmation letter.and when should I mail the school telling them am coming for pick up?
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jayeby001:
thank you very much I really appreciate your help. Does the acceptance letter the school sent me cover the confirmation letter.and when should I mail the school telling them am coming for pick up?
First you apply ... Get admitted and receive the conditional accordance letter.. Pay your tuition fees .. Then you get the acceptance letter which shows you have paid your fees.. Add both letters and the bank telex of payment to others docs of your visa application.. After getting the visa and have gotten your ticket then you inform the school.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
godsong:
First you apply ... Get admitted and receive the conditional accordance letter.. Pay your tuition fees .. Then you get the acceptance letter which shows you have paid your fees.. Add both letters and the bank telex of payment to others docs of your visa application.. After getting the visa and have gotten your ticket then you inform the school.
tnks dear, uve helped me remove much stress!
Re: North Cyprus by tolam08(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2016
godsong:
*** Note
Admission for Fall semester 2016 to Near East University is still on.
you can forward scanned copies of your documents
Undergraduate
(1) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(2) International passport data page

Graduate Studies
(1) Bsc Certificate
(2) Transcript
(3) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(4) International passport data page
(5) C.V

to godsong29@gmail.com and don't fail to mention your course of study.

All at no cost.. Totally free.
If you have any question concerning studying in North Cyprus don't fail to ask.

I am interested in North Cyprus for MSc program. Ive sent my details to u, kindly acknowledge the receipt and help me. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
tolam08:

I am interested in North Cyprus for MSc program. Ive sent my details to u, kindly acknowledge the receipt and help me. Thanks
seen and at the admission office at the moment.
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
@ wip7 I appreciate u. I have two question. I have student copy of my transcript can I use it. secondly concerning the issue of payment of tuition, what is the best option i can use to pay because of this dollar issue is biting so hard in Nigeria. I saw online tuition payment on the school(emu) website, I have a reliable friend over there. which one can u advice. u once told me that I must pay at least 2100usd for the school to issue the admission letter which is around 400k plus then now is going to 700k
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fall admission to Near East University is still on. Check my previous post for the requirements and send to my email so I can help submit. If you are in Nigeria and you are having problems paying your tuition fee, I can help pay with my money here in Cyprus while you pay the equivalent in black market to an account in Nigeria. First you should have someone here who will link up with me to ensure that payment is made and to send the receipt to you. Your payment to the school would be instant and you don't have to wait for weeks to bid VIA form A or to go through stress of opening a Dom account and still buy dollar at black market. Check my previous post for my contact details.
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 8:16am On Aug 11, 2016
@ Mr godson, can you share your contact with me so that you can help me out with my payment for EUL.
Re: North Cyprus by tolam08(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Ayomide94:
@ Mr godson, can you share your contact with me so that you can help me out with my payment for EUL.
@Ayomide. kindly contact me via tolam08@gmail.com. please I want to discuss with you as regards EUL admission.
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Yah it's okay bro...
I just message you now.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Ayomide94:
check my previous post on this forum .. You will see my email and phone number.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2016
taiwo92:
@ wip7 I appreciate u. I have two question. I have student copy of my transcript can I use it.

Yes, you can use the student copy of the transcript provided it is signed by the university authority and has a stamp on it.

secondly concerning the issue of payment of tuition, what is the best option i can use to pay because of this dollar issue is biting so hard in Nigeria.

You can pay via EMU online payment if your bank allows it to be used online and if the card does not have a limit on the amount to pay.

I saw online tuition payment on the school(emu) website, I have a reliable friend over there. which one can u advice.

Online payment or direct transfer to the University is the preferable means to pay. This way if you have issues with your payment, you can easily contact the school or institutes a legal action. You may send the money via Western Union/money gram to your friend, but if the money disappears, kindly be ready to cry very well as you may receive stories that ripple the HEART. Am not saying your friends can't be trusted oooo...am just saying whatever decision you like to take. Do it as it pleases you.

u once told me that I must pay at least 2100usd for the school to issue the admission letter which is around 400k plus then now is going to 700k

I did not know the exact date I mentioned that you would need to pay 2100USD to EMU as an incoming master student, could be 3 years ago. Anyway, life and things change on an hourly basis. Kindly check the current minimum pay for a prospective master student at the time you wish to resume. Currently, 2700 USD is requested by EMU to get your details to the embassy.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
@wip7, 2700USD as deposit for master program equivalent to #1,026,000 shocked shocked at #380/1USD. And u guys said is affordable. Please what is the total amount of money to secure the admission needed at first payment. hmmmmm (takn deep breath)
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
prof..thanks for all the help.I already done everything necessary on the dorm acct set up and I was asked to wait for my acct number.Right now,I just got a message on my mail stating that my new saving account number from GTB.Please does it mean my dorm acct is ready for use or does it have acct numba of its own? though am still going to bank.
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
wizdavee:
prof..thanks for all the help.I already done everything necessary on the dorm acct set up and I was asked to wait for my acct number.Right now,I just got a message on my mail stating that my new saving account number from GTB.Please does it mean my dorm acct is ready for use or does it have acct numba of its own? though am still going to bank.

Congrats!!. Dorm has its own account number too just like your other normal gtb account. But guy you fast o! You got guarantors on time unlike me that it took sometime. All the best
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
its as if u don't really get me bro.I got a message that my saving account is ready(with the number) cos I opened it along with the dorm as it is mandatory.I expected to get a message about dorm acct number or is that how it works because I haven't deposited any money.Does it mean my dorm acct is ready for use?
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
wizdavee:
its as if u don't really get me bro.I got a message that my saving account is ready(with the number) cos I opened it along with the dorm as it is mandatory.I expected to get a message about dorm acct number or is that how it works because I haven't deposited any money.Does it mean my dorm acct is ready for use?

Really I can't tell. Confirm from the bank. Because when I did mine, I was already operating my normal account for about a year or two. Then I opted to open a dorm account which I collected the forms and did everything after which they emailed me my account details.
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
wizdavee:

Yeah it is possible. You know things change on daily/weekly/monthly or even yearly bases. It is possible you can now open with nothing though when I did mine back then you must deposit. Just like how a couple of years back only the rich can afford to open an account with same gtb because of the huge opening amount they request for but now, with 1500 self you can open. So they might have changed their policies. But comfirm from them either physically or through email or fb.
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 4:22am On Aug 12, 2016
since u said dorm acct has its own numba but this one I got on my mail is saving acct numba.it was a dorm acct details I was expecting to see or may be I must deposit before i can be sent dorm details acct.I will go to bank sha
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2016
wizdavee:
since u said dorm acct has its own numba but this one I got on my mail is saving acct numba.it was a dorm acct details I was expecting to see or may be I must deposit before i can be sent dorm details acct.I will go to bank sha

They both have different account numbers. Don't forget to link/enroll for bvn. The accounts can't work without being linked
Re: North Cyprus by Buccattee: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Please Guys, I will be visiting Lamassol, Cyprus for my Trial Flight. It's the first step in Aviation flight school, The school had invited me for this pilot trial flight before registering for my flight training, and it's only for a day.
I want to apply for a Cyprus tourist visa for this purpose but don't know how to go about it. Should I submit my visa application to Cyprus embassy? And what are the requirements? I'm married, wife and daughter citizen resides in the US. I have a co sponsor also.
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
thanks I got the dort acct today and I was told to credit it which have done.Hopefully by monday I can start using it so as to transfer my fees.Honestly it wasn't easy getting references but am glad.How do I use the online banking? I was asked to pay for token.
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hi guys,I've been following this thread as a guest and decided to create an account as I have a question I need to ask.
I'd like to know if I can authenticate my Waec result at the Min.of education in my state(state I reside in) as all ive seen/read on this forum is authenticating it in Abuja.,...Kindly respond,thank you.
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
wizdavee:
thanks I got the dort acct today and I was told to credit it which have done.Hopefully by monday I can start using it so as to transfer my fees.Honestly it wasn't easy getting references but am glad.How do I use the online banking? I was asked to pay for token.

Yeah to fully use that gtbank app you need a token, there is a small form they will give you, you will fill it there then they will deduct the money from the account you put and it will be issued to you. Then if you do any transaction the token will generate a code for you then you write what you see there to complete the transaction. But for wire transfer its better to do offline that is collect fx transfer form, fill and submit than online incase of any error so the person in charge can guide you. All the best!!

Best Regards
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
prof..I only deposited 1000 dollars to the dorm acct but I will want the school to receive the exact amount.what about all the charges like vat,offshore and so on.I will want all charges deducted from my naira acct instead of the dorm acct.How will I inform banks about it? cos it is dat exact 1000 i want to transfer
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
The only place to authenticate ur result is Abuja at the federal ministry of education.Only God knows why the state branch are not authorized to do so and one will have to risk himself down to abuja and with a lot to spend.This is nigeria for you..
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
cry wow, thanks though.
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
wizdavee:
prof..I only deposited 1000 dollars to the dorm acct but I will want the school to receive the exact amount.what about all the charges like vat,offshore and so on.I will want all charges deducted from my naira acct instead of the dorm acct.How will I inform banks about it? cos it is dat exact 1000 i want to transfer

Firstly, ask them at the bank if it is possible to transfer everything in your dorm account and leave it at 0. If that is possible then when filling the form, after filling all necessary details (ordering customer, beneficiary name,address, account number, swift code along with intermediary bank details if there is any then when it comes to account number, for principal charges, put the dorm account number then for commission/telex charge and so on put the normal GTbank account number. You see why I said it is better you do it offline thats the foreign funds transfer request form so that they can guide you when filling it so not to make any mistake
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
U are right bro.Offline application is saver.what about offshore too? should I feel naira debit for it.The sample form upload for the transfer I can't see swift code there,only sort code.
Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hello all, please I wish to know what, "FOR TRNC Student Visa, registration certificate and financial transfer document for student fee" at stage 5 of the visa application mean and what am I to upload coz of sort of stuck plss anybody helppp!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.