Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770014 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
godsong:
Turkish embassy has killed somebody oooo.. transit visa that used to be #11,500 is now $250 and please note that it's no longer 4 months statement of account, it's now 6 months..it is well.. Happy new year.

Please where is this info coming from. I've checked the press release on the website of the ambassy but there is no news on that. Please is this verified?
Re: North Cyprus by crystalsoul: 12:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Damsonkc:

Please where is this info coming from. I've checked the press release on the website of the ambassy but there is no news on that. Please is this verified?

Click on the new check list for 2017
http://abuja.be.mfa.gov.tr/ShowInfoNotes.aspx?ID=142608
Re: North Cyprus by remainhidden: 1:01am On Jan 05, 2017
godsong:
yep.
what school you attend?
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Damsonkc:

its verified and approved. Lol
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
remainhidden:
what school you attend?
oga remainhidden.. Let me go by your user name and remainhidden.. lol... send me an email..
Re: North Cyprus by remainhidden: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
godsong:
oga remainhidden.. Let me go by your user name and remainhidden.. lol... send me an email..
Lol can you drop your mail
Re: North Cyprus by walata88: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hi. I will be coming to Cyprus by 19th. If anyone have a little message or needs not loads... Let me know. Send whatsapp to me on 08032055580
Re: North Cyprus by paradis3: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Please i wasnt given my visa because my name wasnt sent to the embassy from my school and i wasnt denied the visa, i was only given a note on my receipt but now that my name has been sent to the embassy. can i get my visa stamped without an appointment @mr wip7
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:02am On Jan 09, 2017
paradis3:
Please i wasnt given my visa because my name wasnt sent to the embassy from my school and i wasnt denied the visa, i was only given a note on my receipt but now that my name has been sent to the embassy. can i get my visa stamped without an appointment @mr wip7

Is your passport with you or the embassy? If its with the embassy then you can go there and explain that your name has been sent and no need to schedule another appointment. However, if your passport is with you then you have to reschedule the appointment.
Re: North Cyprus by paradis3: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2017
wip7:

Is your passport with you or the embassy? If its with the embassy then you can go there and explain that your name has been sent and no need to schedule another appointment. However, if your passport is with you then you have to reschedule the appointment.

The passport is with me but they told me to come back when my name has been sent to the embassy and now all appointments date have been booked till april 5th please help and i am meant to resume february 20 at near east university
Re: North Cyprus by beebefrancis: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Please mr wip,i want to know if half of the tuition fees can be paid in order to get a confirmation letter and get my name sent to the embassy?....and if i miss the registration date,will i be allowed to register later as a new student at EMU?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2017
beebefrancis:
Please mr wip,i want to know if half of the tuition fees can be paid in order to get a confirmation letter and get my name sent to the embassy?....and if i miss the registration date,will i be allowed to register later as a new student at EMU?

You will need to pay the exact amount stated in your offer letter before your name can be sent to the embassy and to receive confirmation of payment. You can register until add & drop date which is mostly stated on the offer letter.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2017
paradis3:

The passport is with me but they told me to come back when my name has been sent to the embassy and now all appointments date have been booked till april 5th please help and i am meant to resume february 20 at near east university

Kindly visit the embassy, those dates are mostly bought by touts and agents. You may find them near the embassy and bargain with them or go straight to the embassy to explain your situation.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2017
hello Mr Wip, with all what this guy said about the dates being booked. What are we to do now? I'm still waiting for the confirmation letter from the school. I have paid the 2500 stated on my offer letter and was debited on Wednesday and sent the copy as stated on my offers letter but no response has come yet. I was the guy that mailed you when I was at the bank. What do we do about these appointment dates?
wip7:

Kindly visit the embassy, those dates are mostly bought by touts and agents. You may find them near the embassy and bargain with them or go straight to the embassy to explain your situation.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2017
Damsonkc:
hello Mr Wip, with all what this guy said about the dates being booked. What are we to do now? I'm still waiting for the confirmation letter from the school. I have paid the 2500 stated on my offer letter and was debited on Wednesday and sent the copy as stated on my offers letter, but no response has come yet. I was the guy that mailed you when I was at the bank. What do we do about these appointment dates?

Hi,

Your money has arrived EMU (2485 USD) as I have just checked the EMU system now. Your confirmation will be ready soon, and I shall send to you.

Kindly start to pre-fill your visa form. I have sent you in the past the procedure, and pls go head to book an appointment asap. As mentioned before, the earlier dates are purposely bought by touts/agents and they resell near the embassy to applicants. This same thing happened last semester and some had to pay in the range of 5-10k naira to purchase from these touts. However, you can be very lucky to find nearby dates during your own submission time.
Re: North Cyprus by beebefrancis: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
In the mail that was sent to my agent,it was stated that students who require a transit visa to north cyprus must pay a minimum of one semester before a confirmation letter can be issued
[/quote]
Re: North Cyprus by paradis3: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
wip7:

Best wishes!

Thank @mr wip7 i have gotten february 3rd as an appointment date
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
beebefrancis:
In the mail that was sent to my agent,it was stated that students who require a transit visa to north cyprus must pay a minimum of one semester before a confirmation letter can be issued

If you were admitted into an undergraduate program, you need to pay at least the semester fee quoted in your offer letter. For a master program, you need to pay at least 2500usd. This is applicable only to EMU.

Other universities like CIU, CSU, NEU request just 1000 euros deposit irrespective of the program.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
paradis3:

Thank @mr wip7 i have gotten february 3rd as an appointment date

Perfect and best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by paradis3: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
please what is the visa fee for single entry @mr wip7
Re: North Cyprus by daway: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
is form A still working for school fees payment?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
paradis3:
please what is the visa fee for single entry @mr wip7

250 usd
Re: North Cyprus by paradis3: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
wip7:

250 usd
ARE YOU SURE ISNT IT 11500 NAIRA AGAIN @mr wip7
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
paradis3:

Kindly visit the Turkish embassy Abuja website for the current visa fee.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
paradis3:

lol @ are you sure.. the guru's on this thread have mentioned it several times..it's $250
Re: North Cyprus by paradis3: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Please can you can you help me buy appointment for some of my family-members for around end of january that want to come accompanied i will pay you at the embassy on Monday in the morning, Thanks.
And if you want to help with the whole processing of the visa how much will you charge me for three people @mr wip7
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:01am On Jan 10, 2017
paradis3:
Please can you can you help me buy appointment for some of my family-members for around end of january that want to come accompanied i will pay you at the embassy on Monday in the morning, Thanks.
And if you want to help with the whole processing of the visa how much will you charge me for three people @mr wip7

I don't sell or buy appointments. I don't live in Nigeria and I don't process visas.

It's advisable you follow the procedure on the embassy webpage and process the visa yourself. Any person that can read and write can process any type of visa. For appointments, visit the embassy web pages or visit the embassy directly.

I only secure admissions, guide those I have secured admissions for when they are processing their visas and provide optional advice.
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2017
Thank you Mr Wip for the info. I do not know what is wrong with Access Bank. I filled in 2500 in the teller and I still have money on the account. They debited 2570 and sent 2485 to the school? Stupid people. Thanks for the info once again as I await the confirmation letter.

wip7:

Hi,

Your money has arrived EMU (2485 USD) as I have just checked the EMU system now. Your confirmation will be ready soon, and I shall send to you.

Kindly start to pre-fill your visa form. I have sent you in the past the procedure, and pls go head to book an appointment asap. As mentioned before, the earlier dates are purposely bought by touts/agents and they resell near the embassy to applicants. This same thing happened last semester and some had to pay in the range of 5-10k naira to purchase from these touts. However, you can be very lucky to find nearby dates during your own submission time.
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 12:50am On Jan 10, 2017
Mr Wip, I'm filling the pre-visa form. I'm experiencing some difficulties. I am to specify the exact date of arrival, state the duration of stay and provide the name of hotel or person I'd be staying with in Turkey with their phone number and city. I don't have that yet. Then also the biometric form. How do I go about that. Thank you.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2017
*Note

Turkish visa processing now takes 2weeks..so note that on your pr-visa app and insurance dates. Spring semester admission to Near East is still on.

For those still interested in studying in North Cyprus you can forward your:
Undergraduate
(1) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(2) International passport data page

Graduate Studies
(1) Bsc Certificate
(2) Transcript
(3) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(4) International passport data page

to godsong29@gmail.com and don't fail to mention your course of study.
you can also contact me for on +905338538642 for emergency or if you feel you cant disclose some private questions here.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2017
Damsonkc:
Mr Wip, I'm filling the pre-visa form. I'm experiencing some difficulties. I am to specify the exact date of arrival, state the duration of stay and provide the name of hotel or person I'd be staying with in Turkey with their phone number and city. I don't have that yet. Then also the biometric form. How do I go about that. Thank you.

I replied your mail already regarding this.
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nimc said my brother should come back in 3 weeks for the normal slip they give without giving him anything and the interview is next week ..,should we cancel and reschedule or go ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.