Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (771421 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by crystalsoul: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=jidoex66 post=53302802]
Thanks Jidoex66

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2017
WIP on E.M.U website after using the tuition calculator I discovered that for my course on 50% scholarship my fee is 5136$ per annum.

I want to ask is the 50% for each year I would use to study or for only the first year.

If it for the 4yrs that would be 20,550$ .

Please correct me if am wrong
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
demmybite:
WIP on E.M.U website after using the tuition calculator I discovered that for my course on 50% scholarship my fee is 5136$ per annum.
I want to ask is the 50% for each year I would use to study or for only the first year.
If it for the 4yrs that would be 20,550$ .
Please correct me if am wrong

You are correct. And the 50% is for the entire program, not just the first year. However, if you exceed 4 years or the stipulated program years, EMU will take the scholarship.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
willjoe:
please i'd like to knw the period of resumption next month.
Fall semester ends by feb 10 and spring semester starts by feb 13.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anyone who wish to pay his/her school from fees from naija should dm for cheaper price.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
wip7:

You are correct. And the 50% is for the entire program, not just the first year. However, if you exceed 4 years or the stipulated program years, EMU will take the scholarship.

Thanks bro.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
wip7:

If I apply through you, would I get the 50% scholarship.
Re: North Cyprus by taemo: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
jidoex66:
Anyone who wish to pay his/her school from fees from naija should dm for cheaper price.

I have messaged you. I don't know if you have seen it.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
taemo:

Replied
Re: North Cyprus by willjoe: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
jidoex66:

Fall semester ends by feb 10 and spring semester starts by feb 13.
tnx man
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 6:06am On Feb 03, 2017
taemo:

CIU students especially.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2017
demmybite:

If I apply through you, would I get the 50% scholarship.

Yes you will. 50% scholarship is mostly awarded to almost all new applicants at EMU, CSU, CIU..only METU HAVE VERY very very HIGH admission criteria.
Re: North Cyprus by crystalsoul: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2017
jidoex66:

CIU students especially.
My brother. Is it possible to finish a Master's program commencing this month before or by October of next yr?
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Interview done. I'm to come back next week Friday for the visa. Ask any questions and I'd try to share from what I learnt. Good luck everyone.
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
What were the questions asked and how much was the visa fee ...
Damsonkc:
Interview done. I'm to come back next week Friday for the visa. Ask any questions and I'd try to share from what I learnt. Good luck everyone.
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
elijah101:
What were the questions asked and how much was the visa fee ...

Visa fee is 250 dollars, they don't take the equivalence in naira.

Not the same questions were asked. They'd ask you your age, the course you are going for, what you studied here and why you chose North Cyprus. They'd also ask you your sponsor's relationship with you, what they do and where they live. Every question there is pretty easy and straightforward. For my part, the guy who interviewed me happened to be an alumni of my alma mater so he asked me the campus I schooled in and the area I lived during my university days. It was a sort of a mini chat and the chap was super friendly. There's nothing to fret about.
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
I would like assistance with notarization that's all that is left , found a favorable date thanks to you
Damsonkc:

Not the same questions were asked. They'd ask you your age, the course you are going for, what you studied here and why you chose North Cyprus. They'd also ask you your sponsor's relationship with you, what they do and where they live. Every question there is pretty easy and straightforward. For my part, the guy who interviewed me happened to be an alumni of my alma mater so he asked me the campus I schooled in and the area I lived during my university days. It was a sort of a mini chat and the chap was super friendly. There's nothing to fret about.
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
elijah101:
I would like assistance with notarization that's all that is left , found a favorable date thanks to you

Welcome, I'm glad I could help. Just go to the high court and tell any lawyer you want to notarize your sponsorship letter. It cost me 2k. Those agents and touts at the embassy will ask you to pay them 8k. So just do it yourself. Photocopy your IDs and transcripts also before going to the embassy, those agents will charge you 100 naira per copy. Do your flight reservation yourself too, those touts will charge you 10k. All the best. I never paid them any dime so be smart about it all. Good luck.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=crystalsoul post=53377200]
My brother. Is it possible to finish a Master's program commencing this month before or by October of next yr?[/quote
Depends on your program and how fast you work it out, thats at least 3 semesters, till nxt july. So it depends.
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=Damsonkc post=53390307]
Please what is the equivalent in naira used for the 250USD visa fee
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=Kj40 post=53494962][/quote]

I bought for 497 last week Wednesday
Re: North Cyprus by teekay213(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2017
@wip7,i want to apply for an undergraduate program in north cyprus. what is the estimate?start from application fee to my arrival.thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2017
teekay213:
@wip7,i want to apply for an undergraduate program in north cyprus. what is the estimate?start from application fee to my arrival.thanks.

There is NO APPLICATION FEE. Fees vary depending on program and university. The cheapest program is 3000 euro per year inclusive of 50% scholarship. You need to be less than 25 years to be admitted. Accommodation per year range 1500-3500 usd.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
wip7:

There is NO APPLICATION FEE. Fees vary depending on program and university. The cheapest program is 3000 euro per year inclusive of 50% scholarship. You need to be less than 25 years to be admitted. Accommodation per year range 1500-3500 usd.

Abeg cheapest master program nkor?? How much ?? social science faculty
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2017
Want to help my brother do Mofa , have done moe, the security are telling me I need authorization to do it so I just want to be sure what I need to get the signature , I have my passport to show that am his brother
Re: North Cyprus by Pheelarious(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
elijah101:
Want to help my brother do Mofa , have done moe, the security are telling me I need authorization to do it so I just want to be sure what I need to get the signature , I have my passport to show that am his brother
Hello bros, is there any way i can contact you, please i need to ask you some questions. Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
maestrojay:

Abeg cheapest master program nkor?? How much ?? social science faculty

The cheapest master program is 3800 euro entire program.
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
I guess it came out good sir , congrats
Damsonkc:

Welcome, I'm glad I could help. Just go to the high court and tell any lawyer you want to notarize your sponsorship letter. It cost me 2k. Those agents and touts at the embassy will ask you to pay them 8k. So just do it yourself. Photocopy your IDs and transcripts also before going to the embassy, those agents will charge you 100 naira per copy. Do your flight reservation yourself too, those touts will charge you 10k. All the best. I never paid them any dime so be smart about it all. Good luck.
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
elijah101:
I guess it came out good sir , congrats

Yeah bro. It was good. I'm leaving tomorrow.
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
After visa interview , My bro was told to come back in 2weeks , has anybody experienced this before
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
elijah101:
After visa interview , My bro was told to come back in 2weeks , has anybody experienced this before
one of the student I helped was ask to come back in two weeks and was called Dre days after for an interview by a superior and he still got the visa in two weeks.. others where asked to come in one week and they all got their visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.