Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770905 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2017
Afolabi6046:
Mr wip7, i just sent you a mail....please do reply soonest

I replied your mail. Send me your documents.
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
wip7:

I replied your mail. Send me your documents.

Boss, abeg has CIU opened application for Fall 2017??.. i think their masters tuition is the cheapest..
I will also like to apply to METU, i just hope these two dont require TOEFL or GRE..
Re: North Cyprus by Nigranks: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
@wip7 can you help with CIU admission? grin
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 6:34am On Jan 21, 2017
@wip7 and godsong, please is CIU, EMU and NEU offers master admission in 'human resources management.
Re: North Cyprus by taemo: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2017
wip7:
METU ADMISSION FOR FALL (Sept, 2017) is now OPEN

To apply, kindly read more on the website and send me your application details.

Please I will like to find out my chances of securing an admission to this school for postgraduate studies with scholarship or any other Turkish universities. I wrote GRE, Q-142 V-147. I didn't write TOEFL or IELTS

Also am considering EMU too in North Cyprus. I want to know if I can be granted admission with scholarship for masters with a cgpa of 4.0
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kj40:
@wip7 and godsong, please is CIU, EMU and NEU offers master admission in 'human resources management.
Near East University offers Human Resources management in Turkish language for masters and in English for undergraduate.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
maestrojay:

Boss, abeg has CIU opened application for Fall 2017??.. i think their masters tuition is the cheapest..
I will also like to apply to METU, i just hope these two dont require TOEFL or GRE..
CIU adminsion is opened for Spring 2017, Fall semester is still september so its Spring for now.
Re: North Cyprus by Pheelarious(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hello Mr wip7. I was accepted to study Computer engineering at EMU this Spring. I'm really worried about time and my school fees can only be paid by next week thursday. Can I apply for visa before then? And how long would it take before my visa is granted because the last day for add and drop is march 06th. Please Advise me, Thank you in advance.
Re: North Cyprus by BELKIS(f): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
anyone coming to North Cyprus soon please? i need a very little help with some creams and little stuffs. i will pay. pls send me an email.
Re: North Cyprus by euroboy95: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2017
wip7:
METU ADMISSION FOR FALL (Sept, 2017) is now OPEN

To apply, kindly read more on the website and send me your application details.
whats the cost of tuition fee for some one that's 31yrs and wants to do his masters at this METU in international relations or global studies or any art related course..I want to know the total cost and also the deposit I can pay to secure the admission letter for embassy and also accommodation...thanks hope to hear from you soon..
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2017
Has anyone done interview this month? I'm just a little curious. I have got interview next Friday.
Re: North Cyprus by taemo: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Damsonkc:
Has anyone done interview this month? I'm just a little curious. I have got interview next Friday.

Success in your upcoming interview. Please how did you pay your acceptance fees? Form A takes time and I learnt paying out through western union has been suspended for now.
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
How did you get interview date for friday sir ... help .. please en lighting me if there is a way you can help brother i would be so greatful
Damsonkc:
Re: North Cyprus by crystalsoul: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
@wip 7, godsong and gurus. I got into agurememt with a friend.please help clarify this. Are student to North Cyprus required to fly a one way ticket or two way ticket? Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 6:51am On Jan 30, 2017
elijah101:
How did you get interview date for friday sir ... help .. please en lighting me if there is a way you can help brother i would be so greatful

I cancelled my old appointment and did a new one and kept trying to find a favourable date. I got it some nights ago. So I guess you can try that.
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2017
taemo:

Success in your upcoming interview. Please how did you pay your acceptance fees? Form A takes time and I learnt paying out through western union has been suspended for now.

Hi, I had to open a dorm account, bought dollar from the black market, paid into my dorm and transfer to the school.
Re: North Cyprus by taemo: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2017
Damsonkc:

Hi, I had to open a dorm account, bought dollar from the black market, paid into my dorm and transfer to the school.

Oh okay. Thanks. Is it possible to upload your documents without authenticating it first? then travel to Abuja a week to your interview to authenticate it.
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2017
taemo:

Oh okay. Thanks. Is it possible to upload your documents without authenticating it first? then travel to Abuja a week to your interview to authenticate it.

You won't be uploading any document that needs authentication while filling your visa form.
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2017
@wip7, godsong and other gurus in d house, please how can a document(certificate) be issue with official apostille or double legalisation. thank u
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2017
Nigranks:
@wip7 can you help with CIU admission? grin

YES

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2017
crystalsoul:
@wip 7, godsong and gurus. I got into agurememt with a friend.please help clarify this. Are student to North Cyprus required to fly a one-way ticket or two-way ticket? Thanks

North Cyprus immigration nor Turkey does not force or mandated students to buy return tickets. However, most times the immigration/emigration officials in Nigeria airports usually ask the newer students to show return tickets in collusion with the airlines sometimes. So many students have purchased one way and have no issues while some had issues. Sometimes the embassy request applicants to show return ticket as well.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2017
euroboy95:
whats the cost of tuition fee for some one that's 31yrs and wants to do his masters at this METU in international relations or global studies or any art related course..I want to know the total cost and also the deposit I can pay to secure the admission letter for embassy and also accommodation...thanks hope to hear from you soon..

Total cost for METU master program is shown below..meaning if students finish his/her program in two semesters will pay around 4500USD in all. Deposit to pay is one-semester fee around 2300usd.

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2017
Pheelarious:
Hello Mr wip7. I was accepted to study Computer engineering at EMU this Spring. I'm really worried about time and my school fees can only be paid by next week thursday. Can I apply for visa before then? And how long would it take before my visa is granted because the last day for add and drop is march 06th. Please Advise me, Thank you in advance.

Is better to pre-fill the visa application asap since appointment dates are getter further away these days. Visa processing days are determined by the embassy. So go ahead and book appointment asap.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2017
taemo:

Please I will like to find out my chances of securing an admission to this school for postgraduate studies with scholarship or any other Turkish universities. I wrote GRE, Q-142 V-147. I didn't write TOEFL or IELTS

Also am considering EMU too in North Cyprus. I want to know if I can be granted admission with scholarship for masters with a cgpa of 4.0

Yes, you can be granted scholarship in almost all universities in Cyprus ranging from 50%. However, 1005 scholarship is highly competitive. You can apply to METU if you want and let me know.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
taemo:

Do you need assistance in paying your school fee? Dm me
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
crystalsoul:
@wip 7, godsong and gurus. I got into agurememt with a friend.please help clarify this. Are student to North Cyprus required to fly a one way ticket or two way ticket? Thanks
Surely you should have your return ticket. Thats the standard. Though there might be cases where you might still be allow to go with one way(not advisable), i once Fly with one way. What work for A might not for B. Just follow the standard
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
thanks Man
Damsonkc:

I cancelled my old appointment and did a new one and kept trying to find a favourable date. I got it some nights ago. So I guess you can try that.
Re: North Cyprus by Nigranks: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
@wip 7, Pls help with CIU admission wink. He has applied.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Nigranks:
@wip 7, Pls help with CIU admission wink. He has applied.

If he had applied what help can I offer?
Re: North Cyprus by Nigranks: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
@wip7, thanks

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by crystalsoul: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2017
wip7:

North Cyprus immigration nor Turkey does not force or mandated students to buy return tickets. However, most times the immigration/emigration officials in Nigeria airports usually ask the newer students to show return tickets in collusion with the airlines sometimes. So many students have purchased one way and have no issues while some had issues. Sometimes the embassy request applicants to show return ticket as well.

Thank you sir for your insight

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.