Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769777 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
elijah101:
Nimc said my brother should come back in 3 weeks for the normal slip they give without giving him anything and the interview is next week ..,should we cancel and reschedule or go ahead
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 12:42am On Jan 12, 2017
Boss , i just canceled and was hoping to get a date .. did not get ooo .. how did you get the appointment date.. get back to me asap .. needed fast .. around feb will be okay ..
paradis3:

Thank @mr wip7 i have gotten february 3rd as an appointment date
Re: North Cyprus by maxpaine(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
walata88:
Hi. I will be coming to Cyprus by 19th. If anyone have a little message or needs not loads... Let me know. Send whatsapp to me on 08032055580
would You be able to bring a Bass guitar for me
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
godsong:
*Note

Turkish visa processing now takes 2weeks..so note that on your pr-visa app and insurance dates. Spring semester admission to Near East is still on.

For those still interested in studying in North Cyprus you can forward your:
Undergraduate
(1) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(2) International passport data page

Graduate Studies
(1) Bsc Certificate
(2) Transcript
(3) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(4) International passport data page

to godsong29@gmail.com and don't fail to mention your course of study.
you can also contact me for on +905338538642 for emergency or if you feel you cant disclose some private questions here.
Abeg wats d tuition for this NEU.. MSc.. social science institute. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Scholarships will be granted by Near East University to all Postgraduate Programs for 2016-2017 Academic Year (Spring Semester)
Near East University is proud to announce that postgraduate scholarships will be granted to all Students, which will give them an opportunity to proceed their postgraduate studies in an international environment.
100%, 75%, 50%, 30% and 25% scholarships will be given in all Masters (with thesis) and PhD programs.
The list of the programs available is provided in the link below:
http://aday.neu.edu.tr/postgraduate-applications-for-master
Applications deadline is 27th of January, 2017; results will be announced not later than second week of February.
Applications and required documents should be submitted through info@neu.edu.tr with the reference sign “ISOSH-2017S”.
Documents required for application:
1. Copy of undergraduate diploma
2. Application Form (It can be downloaded from http://aday.neu.edu.tr/…/Near-East-University-Graduate-Scho… )
3. ALES result for students from Turkey (Turkish Applicants Only)
4. Transcript
5. Copy of passport
6. 2 passport size photos
7. 2 reference letters
8. Curriculum Vitae
9. Master Diploma and Transcript (PhD Applicants Only)
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
maestrojay:

350EUR per course
Re: North Cyprus by KlarkDevlin: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
I would also like to move to island, where it is warm all year round. Did it have a beautiful garden with terrace furniture http://www.rattan-house.com/garden-furniture-from-rattan-house to write a book there and enjoyed the ocean and local exotic.
Re: North Cyprus by SuperBtC: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
NC would be a nice country.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 4:57am On Jan 18, 2017
Admission is still on for prospective student intending to come to CIU. pm for any info you need.
Re: North Cyprus by willjoe: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2017
jidoex66:
Admission is still on for prospective student intending to come to CIU. pm for any info you need.
boss, abeg when is CIU resuming this winter?
Re: North Cyprus by icedfire(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
godsong:
Anyone interested in studying in near east university ??
Good pm, please I need your help. I am 31, an HND graduate, studied petroleum engineering, can I do masters or PG in any field preferably geology or a non engineering course. If I can't do PG, considering my age, can I do another undergraduate program. And preferably in South Cyprus but wouldn't mind other options. What is the cheapest school available
Cc wip7 ike121
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
icedfire:

Good pm, please I need your help. I am 31, an HND graduate, studied petroleum engineering, can I do masters or PG in any field preferably geology or a non engineering course. If I can't do PG, considering my age, can I do another undergraduate program. And preferably in South Cyprus but wouldn't mind other options. What is the cheapest school available
Cc wip7 ike121

South Cyprus won't admit you for master and your age is above their limit for undergraduate. CIU in North Cyprus may likely admit you for master with your HND and total fees is approximately 3900 euro for the entire master if you are not given foundation courses. That happens to be the cheapest.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
METU ADMISSION FOR FALL (Sept, 2017) is now OPEN

To apply, kindly read more on the website and send me your application details.

Re: North Cyprus by Nigranks: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
@WIP Thanks for your help on this platform. You and others are doing great service. I also have a prospective 31yrs, HND Accountancy and interested in further studies.
Interested inlude CIU and METU
results-Neco and HND
Re: North Cyprus by goryorhal(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
jidoex66:

is there medical program over there ? Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by goryorhal(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
wip7:

South Cyprus won't admit you for master and your age is above their limit for undergraduate. CIU in North Cyprus may likely admit you for master with your HND and total fees is approximately 3900 euro for the entire master if you are not given foundation courses. That happens to be the cheapest.

Re: North Cyprus by Nigranks: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nigranks:
@WIP Thanks for your help on this platform. You and others are doing great service. I also have a prospective 31yrs, HND Accountancy and interested in further studies.
Interested include CIU and METU for masters
results-Neco and HND
Re: North Cyprus by adeyemi97(m): 1:02am On Jan 19, 2017
wip7:
METU ADMISSION FOR FALL (Sept, 2017) is now OPEN

To apply, kindly read more on the website and send me your application details.
Sir, im in Cyprus and my passport is expiring soon. any idea on how i can renew it here without going back home ?
Re: North Cyprus by adeyemi97(m): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2017
if theres anybody coming to Cyprus soon, please like this post so i can contact you , i just want you to help me buy my body cream along , ill pay you whenever you get here, thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2017
adeyemi97:
Sir, im in Cyprus and my passport is expiring soon. any idea on how i can renew it here without going back home ?

Most times Nigerian embassy officials from Turkey comes to EMU usually during graduation to renew the passport for the applicants. You may want to visit EMU international center to ask when they will be coming for that

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2017
goryorhal:

Medicine ranges 12000-15000 euro pear year in TRNC or south Cyprus. And scholarship is not offered.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2017
Nigranks:
Interested inlude CIU and METU
results-Neco and HND

METU won't admit HND holder. They only admit bachelor degree holder with minimum of 3.0/5.0.

However, CIU will admit.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2017
willjoe:
boss, abeg when is CIU resuming this winter?
Next admission is for spring and its on at the moment, resumption is next month.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2017
goryorhal:

Yes,like pharmacy, nursing No medicine though
Re: North Cyprus by willjoe: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2017
jidoex66:

Next admission is for spring and its on at the moment, resumption is next month.
please i'd like to knw the period of resumption next month.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2017
willjoe:
please i'd like to knw the period of resumption next month.
Mid february
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
maestrojay:

It's €367.5 per course but might be asked to pay €1400 at first and other calculation would be done after the first semester in the case of 75% scholarship been offered the you might not be requested to pay anything but to pay around €400 when you get here.
Re: North Cyprus by Ardedaryor(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello Fam, please advice hoe recognized is university of kyrenia north Cyprus, anyone in the school presently...your response will be highly appreciated
Re: North Cyprus by Nigranks: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
@WIP The application to CIU has been submitted. All docs included.
Re: North Cyprus by adeyemi97(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
pls if you are coming to Cyprus anytime soon, please contact me or just like this comment so i can contact you, i just need you to help me buy my body cream along i promise to give you the moni whenever you get here and i promise to take you and show you around the schoool during your registration . thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2017
Mr wip7, i just sent you a mail....please do reply soonest

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.