Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768650 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
taiwo92:
Which document can i notarize in preparation for my coming to cyprus. Thanks
Any document not issued by a registered company and personal documents (eg guarrantor and consent letter)
Re: North Cyprus by Trippeji(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
ike121:

An affidavite will cover it, however if the NECO contains your requisit course, you may not need to apply with WAEC. at Master, schools concentrate on Bachelors result.

Thank you so much
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2017
Good morning friends, you guys are really doing a great job here, please i would like to ask few questions, i have a brother who finished with a third class in b.sc food science and technology here in nigeria,2.30 cgp to be precise, i would like to know if there are schools in cyprus that offer admission to such students, or probably any advice you can render on what school and country...and please friends i would liketo include that the pgd programme here is not really an option for him

Cc wip7
Cakay
Ike121
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2017
At Near East University, he will be given admission with or without deficiency undergraduate courses depending on his transcript.
His transcript will be evaluated before such decision.
I don't know the evaluation criteria of the school of health science unless you send me his documents.
monifash:
Good morning friends, you guys are really doing a great job here, please i would like to ask few questions, i have a brother who finished with a third class in b.sc food science and technology here in nigeria,2.30 cgp to be precise, i would like to know if there are schools in cyprus that offer admission to such students, or probably any advice you can render on what school and country...and please friends i would liketo include that the pgd programme here is not really an option for him.....

Cc wip7
Cakay
Ike121
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2017
ike121:
At Near East University, he will be given admission with or without deficiency undergraduate courses depending on his transcript.
His transcript will be evaluated before such decision.
I don't know the evaluation criteria of the school of health science unless you send me his documents.
Thank you very much,i forgot to include that he is going for masters,so u mean NEU will offer admission yes?nd please what documents exactly?

God bless you
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2017
SSCE certificate, undergraduate Transcript and data page of his international passport.
list of masters courses can be found http://aday.neu.edu.tr/postgraduate-applications-for-masters-and-phd-programs/postgraduate-programs/?lang=en
my email: ikeuwanuakwa@gmail.com

monifash:

Thank you very much,i forgot to include that he is going for masters,so u mean NEU will offer admission yes?...nd please what documents exactly?

God bless you
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2017
ike121:
SSCE certificate, undergraduate Transcript and data page of his international passport.
list of masters courses can be found http://aday.neu.edu.tr/postgraduate-applications-for-masters-and-phd-programs/postgraduate-programs/?lang=en
my email: ikeuwanuakwa@gmail.com

Thank you very much, you have been really helpful, id get back to you on your mail..
Re: North Cyprus by Trippeji(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
I have applied to the school (Turkey)....i uploaded all the required documents including the transcript.
But my question is this, do I need to send the original transcript to the school (in Turkey, where I have applied) or I will keep it to myself ....

Godson,...... North Cyprus.....
Plz help me with this question
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
*** Note
Admission for Fall semester which starts September is still on.i'll advice prospective students to Near East University to start their application ASAP in order to get their acceptance letters early In order to book reasonable date for visa appointment..

NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY have reduced the tuition fee for Tourism and Hotel management course to €700 which is equivalent to 75% scholarship, with the condition that the applicant pays a session fee which is €1400.

you can forward scanned copies of your documents :
Undergraduate
(1) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(2) International passport data page

Graduate Studies
(1) Bsc Certificate
(2) Transcript
(3) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(4) International passport data page
(5) C.V

to godsong29@gmail.com and don't fail to mention your course of study.

All at no cost.. Totally free.
If you have any question concerning studying in North Cyprus don't fail to ask.
Re: North Cyprus by Trippeji(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
I have applied to the school (Turkey)....i uploaded all the required documents including the transcript.
But my question is this, do I need to send the original transcript to the school (in Turkey, where I have applied) or I will keep it to myself ....

Godson,...... North Cyprus..... And all good people in this forum.... Pls
Re: North Cyprus by Trippeji(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Maryaaam:
Hi
Im an iranian and im official agent of universities in north cyprus. I take free admission for bachelor and masters and phd applicants. You can visit the website of universities or ask me for help. There are lots nigerians there and i am a graduate of this university too. There is 50% scholarship for all levels except phd. This is my watsapp number: 0090 5338351808 and email: rabiee_iran2009@yahoo.com

Thanks sir. I have applied for the school already

Sorry to ask how much is the application fees
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Near East University postgraduate scholarships
100%, 75%, 50%, 30% and 25% scholarships will be given in all Masters (with thesis) and PhD programs.
https://neu.edu.tr/scholarships-will-be-granted-by-near-east-university-to-all-postgraduate-programs-for-2017-2018-fall-term/
Re: North Cyprus by Adewale9(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=tcitachi post=57432007][/quote] embassy started with interview already....i did mine today and it went well...i was asked to come back next Friday....goodluck

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Trippeji(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Adewale9:
embassy started with interview already....i did mine today and it went well...i was asked to come back next Friday....goodluck

1.Please what are the documents you submitted at the Embassy?
2. What were the interview questions...

Sorry just help us so that we can prepare ahead... I am preparing on mine too....

Please
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Trippeji:

Godson,...... North Cyprus..... And all good people in this forum.... Pls
most schools don't require you to send the the original copy to them for admission.. soft copies is ok, some might require notorized copies. Schools in Turkey and North Cyprus will require you to come along with original documents during registration.some accept copies certified by ministry of education and foreign affairs in place of the original copy during registration.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by tcitachi: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Adewale9:
embassy started with interview already....i did mine today and it went well...i was asked to come back next Friday....goodluck
Pls what u applying for masters or bsc degree? And plz what where d questions they asked and how long was the interview thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2017
Cyprus Science University (CSU) Main Campus

For all interested to study, the fees for all undergraduate program is 2950euro per year............Transfer students pay just 1050 euro for the first year!

Programs accredited by YOK and YODAK. The main campus has 5-star accommodation facility, artificial beach and modern facilities!

#Bonus: Refer your friend and get a commission of 350USD per applicant you refer to CSU, EMU, METU!

Refer transfer students within Cyprus and get rewarded!

Re: North Cyprus by Trippeji(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Adewale9:

Please respond to this so that we can share from your experience :

1-Student visa fee

2-Documents

3- Interview questions.

Help us so that we have a peep.

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
@sir wip7 and the whole house pls is true that EMU give masters student a part time(research or teaching assistant) in their department. Just want to knw because i have an offer their for this fall. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
taiwo92:
@sir wip7 and the whole house pls is true that EMU give masters student a part time(research or teaching assistant) in their department. Just want to knw because i have an offer their for this fall. Thanks

This is not automatic position for all graduate students. You need to apply and it depends on availability. Each department has quota and this depends also on the number of programs and students on that department. So there are chances you will get and also, high chances you may not get assistantship!
Re: North Cyprus by DimmyCho(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
wip7:
Cyprus Science University (CSU) Main Campus

For all interested to study, the fees for all undergraduate program is 2950euro per year............Transfer students pay just 1050 euro for the first year!

Programs accredited by YOK and YODAK. The main campus has 5-star accommodation facility, artificial beach and modern facilities!

#Bonus: Refer your friend and get a commission of 350USD per applicant you refer to CSU, EMU, METU!

Refer transfer students within Cyprus and get rewarded!

I referred already. For EMU. But didnt hear from you.
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
@wip 7, how much is the tuition fee at CSU for master degree. any scholarships for international students
Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 3:37am On Jun 19, 2017
Hello mr Wip... Please when do universities start sending names to the embassy for those who have been admitted? I saw a post where someone was denied visa and had to wait for 6 months before he could apply again... Please when or around what time will universities in northern cyprus start sending names to the embassy... Thanks.. Other contributions are welcome

cc: wip7 .. godsong.. Ike121
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:27am On Jun 19, 2017
Kj40:
@wip 7, how much is the tuition fee at CSU for master degree.
any scholarships for international students

Per course for master degree is 299 euro. Total cost with thesis will be around 3400 euro. Student pay per courses they take in each semester. All fees inclusive of scholarship.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:29am On Jun 19, 2017
DimmyCho:

I referred already. For EMU. But didnt hear from you.

You referred a student this coming semester through me? If yes, is the student admitted already or not?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:34am On Jun 19, 2017
Aperion7:
Hello mr Wip... Please when do universities start sending names to the embassy for those who have been admitted? I saw a post where someone was denied visa and had to wait for 6 months before he could apply again... Please when or around what time will universities in northern cyprus start sending names to the embassy... Thanks.. Other contributions are welcome

cc: wip7 .. godsong.. Ike121

The time universities send name to embassy is not fixed. However, it mostly tie to when embassy signal the university to start sending names. But I can tell that CSU, EMU, METU will start sending names from July to embassy for those coming in September.
Re: North Cyprus by tcitachi: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
wip7:

The time universities send name to embassy is not fixed. However, it mostly tie to when embassy signal the university to start sending names. But I can tell that CSU, EMU, METU will start sending names from July to embassy for those coming in September.

Sir how will one knw his or her name has been sent to d embassy so as to plan for an interview date scheduled around that time so someone won't get turned down bcoz of that... Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.