Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770472 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Trippeji(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Trippeji:
I need a clarification on this health insurance.
Do I need to buy health insurance through the school or buy from Nigeria to sustain my journey but later buy 1year worth for health insurance for residence permit in Turkey. Please I need your help

No one please. It is urgent
Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
EddyNaco:

please, Turkey and not TRNC

This thread is for TRNC not turkey.. You can locate the thread on turkey or search for universities in Turkey offering your desired course
Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
josafunmi:
Good evening everyone.
I'm really considering going for my M.sc in Cyprus.
please what are the chances of getting a job and working in Cyprus after completion of studies.
please advice me.

Jobs are geberally scarce in Cyprus.. So i don't know much about that... Mr wip7 can help

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Trippeji:

No one please. It is urgent

Traveling health insurance for visa: just buy 1-7 days in Nigeria. After registration with your uni, your student registration will come with health insurance so you won't need to pay extra since most university already charge for it.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by America001: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Did you get my last email? @wip7. Please confirm you got it. The one I told you which course to apply for me.
Re: North Cyprus by zodbaba: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Hello good people, i got a conditional offer to NEU for fall, planning to pay the part payment required for unconditional letter, @mr wip7, i read through tye thread and realised u've nailed it all, i wish we can have more good people like you.
No question for now so far, jst writing to appreciate the good work found here

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Trippeji(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2017
wip7:

Traveling health insurance for visa: just buy 1-7 days in Nigeria. After registration with your uni, your student registration will come with health insurance so you won't need to pay extra since most university already charge for it.

Thank you sir
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Master of Science in ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING @CSU

The programme at glance:

Duration: 12-18 months

Delivery: Taught modules (67%), Research & project (33%)

Graduation requirements: All students are expected to complete core modules/research with at least two peer-reviewed publications (SCI/SCI-E)

Fees: 300 euro per course

Opportunities: International conference support and academic collaborations

Why this course?

The course equips students with the skills and knowledge to solve a wide range of environmental science and engineering challenges. It covers hazardous and municipal waste management, contaminated water, land and waste disposal. Also, it addresses energy and resource recovery from waste materials.

Your teaching team:

You will be taught by research-active academics at CSU with an established track record, supported by visiting lecturers from other universities and industry.

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
America001:
Did you get my last email? @wip7. Please confirm you got it. The one I told you which course to apply for me.

Yes, I did.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: North Cyprus by Eraytee: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
wip7:

please sir, did u see my mail with the attached file? kindly confirm it for me via mail. its me Ireti.
Re: North Cyprus by America001: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
wip7:

Yes, I did.
Ok sir. Thanks a lot. May God bless you richly

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Eraytee:

please sir, did u see my mail with the attached file? kindly confirm it for me via mail. its me Ireti.

Yes, I did receive your email and I just responded. Thanks!
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
@wip 7, what are the benefits we can enjoy as fresh foreign students at CSU? Do they offer student exchange programs outside TRNC? Is their certificates recognised worldwide? finally, what is the total cost of attending master degree (Engineering program)
Re: North Cyprus by jnrremedy(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2017
pls I need help with a TRNC pre visa form
where am suppose to upload telex copy and student offer letter has only one space for upload how can I upload the other document and i want to confirm if its multiple entry or single entry am to choose ( choose multiple anyway but want to confirm
I have been on it now for 4 days pls I need help
Re: North Cyprus by America001: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
wip7:

Yes, I did receive your email and I just responded. Thanks!
Please which school did you apply for me and what's the time frame for the admission process?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
America001:

Please which school did you apply for me and what's the time frame for the admission process?

Admission does not have time frame here. I applied for EMU, CIU,CSU.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
jnrremedy:
pls I need help with a TRNC pre visa form
where am suppose to upload telex copy and student offer letter has only one space for upload how can I upload the other document and i want to confirm if its multiple entry or single entry am to choose ( choose multiple anyway but want to confirm
I have been on it now for 4 days pls I need help

Put both documents as one file in PDF and upload. You will be issued single entry visa.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kj40:
@wip 7, what are the benefits we can enjoy as fresh foreign students at CSU?
Do they offer student exchange programs outside TRNC?
Is their certificates recognised worldwide?
finally, what is the total cost of attending master degree (Engineering program)

CSU offers same benefits you will enjoy in other universities. CSU does not have exchange program abroad and CSU is accredited by both YOK AND YODAK which are the two major accreditation bodies for any universities in TRNC.

Master program is roughly 3400 euro to complete the program.
Re: North Cyprus by jnrremedy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
wip7:

Put both documents as one file in PDF and upload. You will be issued single entry visa.
thank your sir
pls check your mail I have other issues too
Re: North Cyprus by jnrremedy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
wip7:

1. How many number of days should I put in the column for number of days of your visit
2. Where they asked for my first point of port/transit route, am I to put the the airport in turkey or my final airport in north cyprus i.e ercan
3. There is also a place I am to put down the details of the person or company that is inviting me to turkey( or hotel reservation) am confused on what to write here because in the space provided to select towns, there is no TRNC town ( my school is in lefke ie European school of NC)

these re the other issues sir

thank you sir
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
jnrremedy:

1. How many number of days should I put in the column for number of days of your visit
2. Where they asked for my first point of port/transit route, am I to put the the airport in turkey or my final airport in north cyprus i.e ercan
3. There is also a place I am to put down the details of the person or company that is inviting me to turkey( or hotel reservation) am confused on what to write here because in the space provided to select towns, there is no TRNC town ( my school is in lefke ie European school of NC)

these re the other issues sir

thank you sir

1. 7 days

2. First point of transit entry will be airport you will land in Turkey ( either ISTANBUL OR ANKARA Airport).

3. Put your university name and address as stated on your admission letter and choose MERSIN as the state.
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
For Master and Ph.D applicants, take opportunity of Near East Tuition fee waiver and apply.
In case you have any question regarding your admission feel free to ask.
Re: North Cyprus by Neljiggy: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Guys Cyprus as a whole has a bad omen very bad country
Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 6:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Neljiggy:

Lol grin .. How?
Re: North Cyprus by America001: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2017
wip7:

Admission does not have time frame here. I applied for EMU, CIU,CSU.
Ok bro. Hoping for the best
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Sir WIP7. I want know if I apply with HND for a undergraduate, how many years will be left to complete the program and will I be considered for scholarship in schools like EMU and METU?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Adeolaraji:
Sir WIP7. I want know if I apply with HND for a undergraduate, how many years will be left to complete the program and will I be considered for scholarship in schools like EMU and METU?

To apply for an undergraduate program, you must be less than 25years irrespective of your former studies. There is no definite years/time you will spend as a transfer student, it depends on your transcript, grades and how relevant/related are courses you have passed to courses being offered in your chosen program.

Yes, you will be considered for a scholarship.
Re: North Cyprus by Eraytee: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Neljiggy:

so Nigeria is better to you? is okay!!!
Re: North Cyprus by zodbaba: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Hello, can someone guide me as to filling the form A for tuition payment, is it possible i get direct CBN rate,if possible,how?
Also how long does the transaction take before i get my telex copy? I was at firstbank,they yold me 2 days average, diamond told me 3 but GTB told me 3 weeks, is it that the customer care doesn't know what she's saying?
Please throw some light,i want to make my payment today.
Cc:wip7

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.