Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767751 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:47am On Jun 26, 2017
America001:
Sir wip7 please help me out on this. I'm a third class graduate of a Nigerian University and I'm 25. Can I apply for a PGD in any Cyprus University or is it still possible for me to be admitted at undergraduate level? Please your contribution will be highly cherished

There few school that admits third class degree holder directly into a master program in Cyprus. Also, if you wish to transfer to undergraduate and get some courses exempted is possible only if you can apply, pay your tuition before you exceed 25yrs. If you wish to study, kindly email me your complete documents let me have a look!
Re: North Cyprus by tcitachi: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
I don't know why people with the main intention of hustling but want to use school as a means to travel will go to a place like Northern Cyprus. There are no enough jobs in there! If you don't have a capable sponsor there is a high tendency you will suffer. I have a schoolmate who went there for school (though with the intention of hustling) but has to return when he couldn't find a job. My advice is that if your major reason is to go there to hustle and make up the rest of your tuition fee, please reconsider your choice. But if you have a capable hand to see you through until the end then you can give it a shot. Why can't you people try South Korea? They have relative cheap tuition fee and jobs you can do why studying. There is a thread about it already in Nairaland, peace.

Re u studying in south Korea already ?

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by saintandsinnerz: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
tcitachi:

Re u studying in south Korea already ?
Nope but I have friends who are there
Re: North Cyprus by Juzzywezzy(m): 6:22am On Jun 27, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
Have you been in contact with him, is the working condition better over there, as per job availability...
Re: North Cyprus by tcitachi: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

So how do u knw its better than cyprus ?
Bcoz one there is a language barrier
South Korea from what I've heard not to friendly to black people and they will use u like slave bcoz na factory work full there
And how did u knw that their universities re wey cheaper Ve u applied for one or its based on what ur friends said and which school ur friends dey?
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2017
saintandsinnerz: Made a point and people are asking him/her questions (interrogation). On my way back to Nigeria,in Decemember, I board the same flight with a guy from GAU with similar story.
Do not disregard his point, think about it. Mr Wip has already posted something about work.
They need Ph.D holders, but if you want try your lock, don't say they did not warn you.
Let me give you guys tips on how to do backgroud checks, use facebook group, locate Nigerians in the area and ask them about your desires.
That way you will get the ful gist.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Merhaba @ wip7 & Ike121

A friend of mine said he wants to transfer to another university in north Cyprus... Metu or so.. He is currently in one of the universities in north Cyprus.. He just wants to move to a higher ranked one... How possible is it and what are the procedures... Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Aperion7:
Merhaba @ wip7 & Ike121

A friend of mine said he wants to transfer to another university in north Cyprus... Metu or so.. He is currently in one of the universities in north Cyprus.. He just wants to move to a higher ranked one... How possible is it and what are the procedures... Thanks

Yes, he can easily transfer to any university if he meets their admission conditions. For METU, undergraduate fees per year is roughly 9000USD without a scholarship. If he has at least 3 As and 2 Bs in his Olevel result and CGPA of >3.0, he will be issued 50% scholarship. He will need to get his transcript and olevel to get admitted.
Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
wip7:

Yes, he can easily transfer to any university if he meets their admission conditions. For METU, undergraduate fees per year is roughly 9000USD without a scholarship. If he has at least 3 As and 2 Bs in his Olevel result and CGPA of >3.0, he will be issued 50% scholarship. He will need to get his transcript and olevel to get admitted.

Ok.. Thanks sir..
Re: North Cyprus by saintandsinnerz: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
tcitachi:

So how do u knw its better than cyprus ?
Bcoz one there is a language barrier
South Korea from what I've heard not to friendly to black people and they will use u like slave bcoz na factory work full there
And how did u knw that their universities re wey cheaper Ve u applied for one or its based on what ur friends said and which school ur friends dey?
Bro, I'm not here to be interrogated, I've told you what I know, it is left for you to make your choice. There is a thread about South Korea student visa already on Nairaland, you can go there and get all the information you want.
Re: North Cyprus by bookmytravel1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good evening all and happy holiday. I pray all our heart desire comes to pass.
Re: North Cyprus by Eraytee: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Good-day to everyone, please gurus in d aose @Sir Wip and other gurus, please i applied to CIU on june 6 and am yet to get a feedback as regards my application, I applied for Msc in Environmental Science with a geology degree. please when should I be expecting a feedback.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Eraytee:
Good-day to everyone, Sir Wip, please i applied to CIU on june 6 and am yet to get a feedback as regards my application, I applied for Msc in Environmental Science with a geology degree. please when should I be expecting a feedback.

Your document probably with the department under evaluation. Meanwhile, you can shoot an email to the international office to ask them to communicate to the department on your behalf.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by Eraytee: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
wip7:

Your document probably with the department under evaluation. Meanwhile, you can shoot an email to the international office to ask them to communicate to the department on your behalf.

Best wishes!

thank you sir, am grateful, pls kindly check your mail, God bless you.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Eraytee:

thank you sir, am grateful, pls kindly check your mail, God bless you.

I replied your email!
Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
wip7:

I

Modified
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
There is a newly established university in North Cyprus now. Its FINAL INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY.
The school is being head by former Rector of Eastern Mediterranean University. Prof Dr. Abdullah Öztoprak.

The school is relatively cheap and excellent (what more can you expect from some one like Prof. Dr. Abdullah Öztoprak who helped made EMU the best university in North Cyprus)

We are a registered admission agent with the school and we can effectively help you secure admission with scholarships.

Interested?
Scan and send your SSCE and International Passport Data page to praisestudies@gmail.com

Whatsapp:08102927282

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by Trippeji(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
No master programs?
Re: North Cyprus by adex0802: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
@wip7 plz can I have ur email want to study at cyprus plz urgent

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
adex0802:
@wip7 plz can I have ur email want to study at cyprus plz urgent

His email is his signature.. skull4una@gmail.com

That's his email

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by jnrremedy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
please i need a detailed guide on how to apply and schedule appointment for northern cyprus visa
i have paid for the first tranche of my school fees and my name has been sent to the embassy (confirmed by the school). I have also been sent my formal acceptance letter from the school

my headache now is how to go about the visa processing
am planning on travelling mid august

thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 2:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Cakay:
There is a newly established university in North Cyprus now. Its FINAL INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY.
The school is being head by former Rector of Eastern Mediterranean University. Prof Dr. Abdullah Öztoprak.

The school is relatively cheap and excellent (what more can you expect from some one like Prof. Dr. Abdullah Öztoprak who helped made EMU the best university in North Cyprus)

We are a registered admission agent with the school and we can effectively help you secure admission with scholarships.

Interested?
Scan and send your SSCE and International Passport Data page to praisestudies@gmail.com

Whatsapp:08102927282
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 3:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Cakay:
Hi,

We help student secure admission in EMU for BSc, masters or PhD. We are a registered agent with EMU.

We can also advice you on visa appointments, successful application and ensure your smooth integration when you get to Famagusa.

For BSc. We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO and data page of international passport

For Masters :We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc cert and transcript, and data page of international passport

For PhD:We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc and MSc cert and transcript and data page of international passport

NOTE 50%-100% SCHOLARSHIP IS AVAILABLE
ADMISSION FOR FALL SEMSTERS IS UP NOW

Take advantage of this ooportunity and let us help you.
I am sure you will be glad you did

Email us: praisestudies@gmail.com

Whatsapp: 08102927282
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:56am On Jul 03, 2017
jnrremedy:
please i need a detailed guide on how to apply and schedule appointment for northern cyprus visa
i have paid for the first tranche of my school fees and my name has been sent to the embassy (confirmed by the school). I have also been sent my formal acceptance letter from the school

my headache now is how to go about the visa processing
am planning on travelling mid august

thanks in anticipation of your response

Visit Turkish embassy website for pre-visa procedure. Its straight foward and easy to follow procedure you can find on the website. Also, if you take your time to go back to many pages (wip7) of this thread, you will find where I have explained with pictures and steps..

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by America001: 6:08am On Jul 03, 2017
wip7:

There few school that admits third class degree holder directly into a master program in Cyprus. Also, if you wish to transfer to undergraduate and get some courses exempted is possible only if you can apply, pay your tuition before you exceed 25yrs. If you wish to study, kindly email me your complete documents let me have a look!
Ok boss. Please send me your email address but most importantly what documents do you want me to send? Thanks for your kind gesture
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
America001:

Ok boss. Please send me your email address but most importantly what documents do you want me to send? Thanks for your kind gesture

If you wish to transfer to undergraduate be sure u are less than 25yrs. If you want master then send me : signed and stamped university transcript, bachelor certificate and international passport page. You will find my email address in the signature of each comment I make.
Re: North Cyprus by gadafi101(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
wip7:

If you wish to transfer to undergraduate be sure u are less than 25yrs. If you want master then send me : signed and stamped university transcript, bachelor certificate and international passport page. You will find my email address in the signature of each comment I make.

@wip

Iv sent u an email for over a few days, but no response.
Re: North Cyprus by America001: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
wip7:

Noted boss, I'll do as you said asap. But I'll wanna clear somethings especially about the undergraduate. 1. when you say transfer I don't think I perfectly understand you cos like I said I've already graduated (even gone for NYSC sef). Please the confusion here is "transfer". 2. about the age, I'm not under 25, I'm 25. Please show some understanding while reacting to the points raised by me. I appreciate what you have been doing for newbies and wannabes here.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
gadafi101:

@wip

Iv sent u an email for over a few days, but no response.

I do reply all email instantly specifically if you want me to get you admitted into Universities in Cyprus unless I do not get the email. You can resend the email..kindly check my email address in my signature.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
America001:

Noted boss, I'll do as you said asap. But I'll wanna clear somethings especially about the undergraduate. 1. when you say transfer I don't think I perfectly understand you cos like I said I've already graduated (even gone for NYSC sef). Please the confusion here is "transfer". 2. about the age, I'm not under 25, I'm 25. Please show some understanding while reacting to the points raised by me. I appreciate what you have been doing for newbies and wannabes here.

Some applicants would like to transfer their undergraduate credits to be enrolled into an undergraduate program so as to improve their CGPA. If you will be applying directly for a master program, then get your undergraduate transcript, certificate and international passport for the admission.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cyprus Science University offering FULL one-year Scholarships to Transfer Students.....

Interested in transferring your credits? contact me as per my address below:

Re: North Cyprus by gadafi101(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
wip7:

I do reply all email instantly specifically if you want me to get you admitted into Universities in Cyprus unless I do not get the email. You can resend the email..kindly check my email address in my signature.

I got ur email correctly. Just forwarded the same mail to you again. May be check ur spam folder.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.