Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769856 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
D_BestDoc: Hi guys in EMU,I need you help. My cousin is going over to EMU in sept,Pls i want to know how you gus went about the ministry of Education stuff and how much it cost you in all
i await your reply

Ministry of education will cost less than 700naira. If is going for undergraduate, she will need to get scratch card of her exam along and computer print out of the result and she will pay less than N700 at MED. Since Sept is far, she will need to pay her tuition fees first, send us the payment slip and we shall send her name to Turkish embassy and she can do the attestation in Abuja.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY IN EMU

EMU the most reputable university in Cyprus offer free underwater training, photography and research for interested students. All participant will be awarded scuba diving certificate from Scuba diving Association in Germany. This is one of the numerous reasons EMU should be the top destination for interested applicants.

WARWICK UNIVERSITY,UK master programs in Supply chain and logistic management and Business engineering management at 50% discount rate compared to the UK campus are run at EMU campus by Warwick lecturers and all students awarded same Warwick university certificate like their counterparts in the UK. Take this opportunity to gain world class UK master degree at an affordable cost with lower living expenses. Students have the advantage of taking at least 3 modules in the UK.

To apply to any of our program, do not hesitate to contact us!

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr

Re: North Cyprus by Emysandy: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2012
wip7: UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY IN EMU

EMU the most reputable university in Cyprus offer free underwater training, photography and research for interested students. All participant will be awarded scuba diving certificate from Scuba diving Association in Germany. This is one of the numerous reasons EMU should be the top destination for interested applicants.

WARWICK UNIVERSITY,UK master programs in Supply chain and logistic management and Business engineering management at 50% discount rate compared to the UK campus are run at EMU campus by Warwick lecturers and all students awarded same Warwick university certificate like their counterparts in the UK. Take this opportunity to gain world class UK master degree at an affordable cost with lower living expenses. Students have the advantage of taking at least 3 modules in the UK.

To apply to any of our program, do not hesitate to contact us!

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr
who should apply for The underwater photography training course (graduate or undergraduate ) cause there is no detail about this course on ur site. @ ahamediheme, kool detail and advice, thanks
Re: North Cyprus by BESONGISIDORE: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:59am On Apr 28, 2012
Emysandy: who should apply for The underwater photography training course (graduate or undergraduate ) cause there is no detail about this course on ur site. @ ahamediheme, kool detail and advice, thanks

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU, high school student, undergraduate or graduate applicants can apply for our underwater training courses. Underwater Diving and underwater photographs/video are some of the courses students can take and each will be awarded certificate from the SCUBA SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL and World underwater Federation. The program starts from beginner level to professional levels through series of training. Any interested applicant can contact me for further inquiries.

International Center
EMU.skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:03am On Apr 28, 2012
BESONG ISIDORE: thanks for the information and assistance you are providing on this forum.
i would like to know if confirmation letters of fee payment for September
semester are already being issued? i am anxiously waiting for mine.
once again i like to thank you for the scholarship you offered me.

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU. I request you send me your payment slip and you will need to renew your acceptance and scholarship letter. kindly write to renew your acceptance and scholarship letter by sending your old letters to us. After then we shall issue you another letter for FALL semester. We shall start issuing confirmations in few months and i will update applicants here.

International center
EMU.
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by BESONGISIDORE: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
BESONG ISIDORE: MR WIP I WROTE YOU A PRIVATE MAIL.

i replied ur email.
Re: North Cyprus by DBestDoc(f): 1:58pm On May 03, 2012
wip7:

Ministry of education will cost less than 700naira. If is going for undergraduate, she will need to get scratch card of her exam along and computer print out of the result and she will pay less than N700 at MED. Since Sept is far, she will need to pay her tuition fees first, send us the payment slip and we shall send her name to Turkish embassy and she can do the attestation in Abuja.

Thank You Mr Wip,I didn't know You would have the answer to my question.
I'm grateful.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:27am On May 06, 2012
D_BestDoc:

Thank You Mr Wip,I didn't know You would have the answer to my question.
I'm grateful.

You are welcome. You can ask any questions relating to admission, tuition and pre-visa approval here as we need to send the students name to embassy before visa approval and we are always in contact with Turkish embassy in case the students have problem as some students do Photoshop or edit their details for admission but during visa they do have problems as Embassy will need to call us to verify details supplied to us initially.

Admission is still open for all interested applicants. kindly send us your application and scholarship material, read more on our university website for other information.

International Center
EMU.
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2012
blissbay: .
Thanks so much for ur reply Wip7. Wel, I think I av got ur point now. Its not what U think anyway cos I luv much reading to understand points and I av been following this thread and ur good posts with keen interest, any way, still much thanks for ur much advice. Am waiting earnestly to receive dis great offer.'' D admission'' Lastly, is is possible if I may ask you to check my admission process for me? How long does it take for the final approval?? God bless you Sir

Good day Sir Wip7. How is work over there? Thanks so much for all your assistance on the admission issue. I have been sent my admission letter. I want to also notify you that I have sent the Scholarship Application Form to the Scholarship E-mail address. Thanks in anticipating your kind consideration and May God reward you exceedingly for every efforts you have put to assist Nigerians on this thread.
Have a blessed day
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:53pm On May 07, 2012
blissbay:

Good day Sir Wip7. How is work over there? Thanks so much for all your assistance on the admission issue. I have been sent my admission letter. I want to also notify you that I have sent the Scholarship Application Form to the Scholarship E-mail address. Thanks in anticipating your kind consideration and May God reward you exceedingly for every efforts you have put to assist Nigerians on this thread.
Have a blessed day

Congrats! I received your scholarship application and I will treat it latest end of this week and send you, from your CGPA as i told you before you will be awarded 50% scholarship and means your total fees will be 4600USD. You need to make atleast payment of 3000USD into our university bank account and send to us the payment slip so as to prepare your name and other documents to embassy.

International center
EMU.
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2012
wip7:

Congrats! I received your scholarship application and I will treat it latest end of this week and send you, from your CGPA as i told you before you will be awarded 50% scholarship and means your total fees will be 4600USD. You need to make atleast payment of 3000USD into our university bank account and send to us the payment slip so as to prepare your name and other documents to embassy.

International center
EMU.
skull4una@gmail.com

Thanks bro for your response to my mail. Much appreciations for your ever applauded diligent services and assistance here. Regarding my payment,please, I want to ask if June ending will not be too late to pay the certain percentage which I am requested to pay first out of my tuition fees. I am sponsoring myself and that is when the money will be ready and in fact, I could pay off the total tuition by that time. Please, your advice. I will also appreciate whatever information added to the very best clarity you have made on the thread, that may help me.
God bless you and good day
Bliss.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:47pm On May 09, 2012
blissbay:

Thanks bro for your response to my mail. Much appreciations for your ever applauded diligent services and assistance here. Regarding my payment,please, I want to ask if June ending will not be too late to pay the certain percentage which I am requested to pay first out of my tuition fees. I am sponsoring myself and that is when the money will be ready and in fact, I could pay off the total tuition by that time. Please, your advice. I will also appreciate whatever information added to the very best clarity you have made on the thread, that may help me.
God bless you and good day
Bliss.

I have sent you, your scholarship letter and EMU bank account details. In order for us to send your name to embassy, you need to deposit at least 3000USD into the university account and send us the payment slip. You can make your payment until July middle. Also beware, you will need accommodation fee on arrival and the cheapest in a year ranges 2000USD-2500USd in room for 2. Kindly prepare also minimum of 200-350USD living expenses per month. Please do not count on jobs to pay your fees as job is scarce or not available here. This destination is basically for studies not for job.

International Center
EMU.
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2012
wip7:

I have sent you, your scholarship letter and EMU bank account details. In order for us to send your name to embassy, you need to deposit at least 3000USD into the university account and send us the payment slip. You can make your payment until July middle. Also beware, you will need accommodation fee on arrival and the cheapest in a year ranges 2000USD-2500USd in room for 2. Kindly prepare also minimum of 200-350USD living expenses per month. Please do not count on jobs to pay your fees as job is scarce or not available here. This destination is basically for studies not for job.

International Center
EMU.
skull4una@gmail.com
Thanks bro. I appreciate. I have seen the Scholarship grant. Thanks once for all your efforts. I got your advice also. I will try my best. Get across as things progress. Be blessed.
Re: North Cyprus by cris83: 2:11pm On May 13, 2012
Dear wip, tanks a lot for all d vital info u kip providing in this thread. I stil would like to proceed for masters course in cyprus. I am a graduate with a degree in geology and i know geology is a scarce course in cyprus but i need advice on a god science related course i can study in cyprus. Your advice would be greatly appreciated
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:06pm On May 13, 2012
cris83: Dear wip, tanks a lot for all d vital info u kip providing in this thread. I stil would like to proceed for masters course in cyprus. I am a graduate with a degree in geology and i know geology is a scarce course in cyprus but i need advice on a god science related course i can study in cyprus. Your advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you for the interest shown to further your education in Cyprus.You may be admitted into the Master of Science in Sustainable Environment and Energy Systems run by a reputable university in Turkey with Campus in Cyprus. Middle East technical university. You may read more about this university and their program and if you wish to go for the program you may send me your complete application material.This program offers cutting edge research in water, energy and environment.

If you wish to join Warwick UK program you can enrol for master in Business engineering management at EMU campus as well.
Re: North Cyprus by cris83: 12:19pm On May 14, 2012
Dear Wip ,thank you very much for the suggestions u rendered. I will sureky check these programs out as well as the respective universities.
Can u also enlighten me on the credentials/application materials u re require from me?...Also is tuition/accomodation/other miscelaneous allowances very affordable in cyprus with respect to students?. I know u sed jobs are extremely scarce so i would be greatful if u can give me at least a breakdown of what a prospective masters student should have in terms of funding.
Thank you
Re: North Cyprus by cris83: 3:13pm On May 15, 2012
stil awaiting your reply @ wip...
Re: North Cyprus by cris83: 3:15pm On May 15, 2012
can i also have your email @wip so we can talk one on one...
Re: North Cyprus by cris83: 3:17pm On May 15, 2012
ok, i just saw the reply u sent me. i graduated with a 2.2 in geology. i jave perused the programmes u advised and i like the sustainable environment program at metu.
What are the things that i need to prepare with respect to admission @ METU...
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:09pm On May 15, 2012
cris83: ok, i just saw the reply u sent me. i graduated with a 2.2 in geology. i jave perused the programmes u advised and i like the sustainable environment program at metu.
What are the things that i need to prepare with respect to admission @ METU...

You can find my email within this forum. The tuition fees for METU master program is 2000USD/semester and you can spend 3-4 semesters at METU. you will need your university transcript, certificate, reference letters etc for the admission.
Re: North Cyprus by MO25: 10:12pm On May 15, 2012
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 10:01pm On May 16, 2012
MO25: biko who is coming anytime soon to NC oo , i need pepper and egusi abeg would pay for it...biko nu help a sister out!!!

all people saying shit about NC yea place is not for hustlers but as a student i am having a swell time!!! If you serious about working you would definitely get a job!!!!

K sis am coming over by sept. Hook me up on temas842002@yahoo.com
Re: North Cyprus by mujiboy(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2012
can i study medicine in EMU this year september and the cost, cause from some previous post i saw something like EMU will be studyine medicine this year or so
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:41pm On May 20, 2012
mujiboy: can i study medicine in EMU this year september and the cost, cause from some previous post i saw something like EMU will be studyine medicine this year or so

You can only be admitted into Pharmacy in EMU for now as we are yet to finalize arrangement with the hospitals for clinical and arrangement with the joint university for the medicals in Turkey.

International center
EMU, www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by gnchetts: 1:07pm On May 21, 2012
I made a prepaid booking through booking.com in a 3 star hotel in Istanbul Turkey but cant travel because of visa issues. It runs from Sunday, 24 June 12, check-in after 13:00
Check-out Friday, 29 June 12, check-out before 12:00. Its 450euros( been paid for) and is non-refundable but the hotel can allow me transfer it to another person. I am willing to sell it to any body traveling to Istanbul within this period for a token. contact me through gnchetts@yahoo.com

Any suggestion on what I should in this case is highly welcomed. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by cris83: 8:36am On May 24, 2012
Mr Wip7, good day.
So far, i have tried to contact the department @METU with regards to the program which is Sustainable energy and energy systems as well as the postgraduate school at Metu, to no avail. I have sent numerous emails stating my intentions to study at their university but i have received no reply.
Do you have any explanation as to why they wont consider/reply my emails?.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:13pm On May 24, 2012
cris83: Mr Wip7, good day.
So far, i have tried to contact the department @METU with regards to the program which is Sustainable energy and energy systems as well as the postgraduate school at Metu, to no avail. I have sent numerous emails stating my intentions to study at their university but i have received no reply.
Do you have any explanation as to why they wont consider/reply my emails?.

I do receive your email about this point you raised. I will like to inform you that currently this is exam period in all universities in this region and everybody is quite busy. The university assigned some representative to attend to some questions emanating from students from some regions. Most of your questions if it has to with academics, i will be able to answer you. If you wish to further contact the university you can call the office numbers. as regarding admission to the university, i replied your email on the documents you need.
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2012
Hello wip, i'm a first year(1st semester) student of emu.plz i want to know: if one gets above 3.7 or 4.00 gpa in the faculty of business and economics.what kind of scholarsip will one be given.Also, what is the requirement to get 100% scholarship since(i'm already on 50% though)
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2012
Hello wip, i'm a first year(1st semester) student of emu.plz i want to know: if one gets above 3.7 or 4.00 gpa in the faculty of business and economics.what kind of scholarsip will one be given.Also, what is the requirement to get 100% scholarship since(i'm already on 50% though)? Thanks in anticipation of ur kind reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.