Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768973 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by masterp204: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2012
wip7:

I replied your email. You may send me his credentials.

Hellp wip,
I sent you his credentials. I don't know if you received it. Am stil waiting to hear from you if u received it. His name is Anthony or Tony..
He has a CGPA of 4.27 . Is it possible for him to get 100% scholarship? And pls let me know how long its gonna take for the admission letter to be out.

Best Regards
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
MO25:

i need egusi pepper and a body creame, abeg if u r coming soon gimmie ur details so dt i can contact u directly.

thank u.
Request me on facebook through swblast2007@yahoo.com We can talk there
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
masterp204:

Hellp wip,
I sent you his credentials. I don't know if you received it. Am stil waiting to hear from you if u received it. His name is Anthony or Tony..
He has a CGPA of 4.27 . Is it possible for him to get 100% scholarship? And pls let me know how long its gonna take for the admission letter to be out.

Best Regards

Alright i found his documents in my spam box. he needs to wait for his admission since he made it clear he already applied himself so no need for me to double -apply anymore. His application has been approved by registrar he should keep checking his status. Unfortunately he cant be awarded 100% scholarship. He will only be awarded 50% scholarship.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
WARWICK UNIVERSITY MSC DEGREES @ EMU WITH SCHOLARSHIP

Students can now take one of the best UK program at EMU campus purely taught by Warwick University Lecturers and Courses can be completed in just one year to Earn UK degree certificate at an affordable fees. Student have options to take some modules in The UK. Applicable to all interested students from all fields and class of degree. Student can start classes at anytime of the year!

For more information kindly email us.

International Center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr

Re: North Cyprus by Luvlydevin(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
Good day mr wip7 pls do u hav info on low tuition fee university in turkey
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
Luvly devin: Good day mr wip7 pls do u hav info on low tuition fee university in turkey

Kindly google and use braintrack for universities in Turkey, you will surely find them. You will have to email or call the schools for further infor if not on their webs!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:34am On Jun 23, 2012
EMU Graduation Ceremony 0n 26th June 2012

EMU will graduate 1400 students during her graduation ceremony coming up on 26th June, 2012. Total of 150 African students made first class and 20 will be awarded automatic FULL SCHOLARSHIP to start Master program in the departments of their choice. Five other students including 3 Nigerians will be given automatic 1year post school training in reputable companies in Turkey including BMW group, Philip electronics, Aprichem etc. choose the best and graduate with the best!

International Center
EMU.skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2012
A YOUNG NIGERIAN EMERGES AS THE BEST GRADUATING STUDENT FROM EMU, TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS

EMU, a reputable university with state of art facilities in Northern Cyprus is proud to showcase her talents to the world during her last graduation ceremony. Another young Nigerian has emerged has the top graduating student in EMU. Tunji Anthony finished with CGPA 4.00 out of 4.00 which made him a straight A's student. He is the first African to obtain this status in the department of computer engineering. His diploma was presented to him by the President of Northern Cyprus.

EMU encourage all African students to borrow a leaf and turn themselves into top expert in whatever field they have chosen. All interested students are all welcome to study in our reputable university to achieve their dreams!

International Center
EMU. skull4una@emu.edu.tr

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: North Cyprus by benemeka: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
at wip7, i applied 4 my masters programme at EMU early dis yr precily jan. i was disappointd dat i didnt get any response frm the sch. I even went further to mail them to knw why i havent goten any response frm them. Uptil nah, i havent goten any response frm dem. Is it how they behave? was it beços i didnt apply through an agent? i applied directly. In sum organised schs, they wil tel u dat u didnt meet up wit their requirement therefore admission not granted but this one, they didnt say anytin. am some so dîsappointd in them. sori to say
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
benemeka: at wip7, i applied 4 my masters programme at EMU early dis yr precily jan. i was disappointd dat i didnt get any response frm the sch. I even went further to mail them to knw why i havent goten any response frm them. Uptil nah, i havent goten any response frm dem. Is it how they behave? was it beços i didnt apply through an agent? i applied directly. In sum organised schs, they wil tel u dat u didnt meet up wit their requirement therefore admission not granted but this one, they didnt say anytin. am some so dîsappointd in them. sori to say

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU, the most reputable university in Cyprus. at EMU we have very rapid response squad but really i dont know what happened to your documents or how it got lost along the way. I will like to ask you few questions; how did you apply? what is your CGPA? what department did you apply to? and you graduated from what department?

If you can answer the above questions, then i will be able to trace your application if we actually have it in the system but if not you will need to get it across to me and it will be done in nanohours.

International Center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Promxy94(m): 2:50am On Jul 04, 2012
Please i need serious help and counselin,i want to study law at Easter merridean University,i want to know about the fees per yr or any other gud Cyprus university that speak that study law,and knw if i can also go to Nigerian law school,and Nysc and how to proces my admission,i hav my complete o'level result,i also want to knw abt accomodation and feeding please help me my mail is promxy94@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2012
Promxy94: Please i need serious help and counselin,i want to study law at Easter merridean University,i want to know about the fees per yr or any other gud Cyprus university that speak that study law,and knw if i can also go to Nigerian law school,and Nysc and how to proces my admission,i hav my complete o'level result,i also want to knw abt accomodation and feeding please help me my mail is promxy94@gmail.com

We do not offer Law program in English Medium. It is run under Turkish Law and we hope to open International law program that will admit international students!

International center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by masterp204: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2012
Hello wip,
i sent you a mail.. i hope you find it.. its about my brodas admission. i just checked the status of his application online and found out that his application was rejected.
please help..
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2012
masterp204: Hello wip,
i sent you a mail.. i hope you find it.. its about my brodas admission. i just checked the status of his application online and found out that his application was rejected.
please help..

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU, your brother applied to study Msc in industrial engineering but he studied bachelor in biochemistry which is not related field, to be admitted into Msc engineering at EMU,the student must have taken engineering courses in their undergraduate years related to the engineering master program. So since he has no related courses to Industrial engineering then he was rejected. I checked the online platform he also applied for Msc chemistry so he might be admitted since is a bit related, so ask him to keep checking his status!

international center
emu, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hello mr wip,can you check if my name<ANI CHINYERE EVANGELINE>is on the admission list for september intakes and if any payment has been made on tuition fees ?? please need your reply asap,is it advisable 2 pay full tuition fees before applying for scholarship or apply for scholarship,get it,then pay the remaining percent of the tuition?? Please how do I apply for both tuition and accomodation scholarships? Again is there any scholarship like automatic scholarship<a scholarship granted when full tuition has been made> any scholarship like that??..and in one of your replies to students,you talked about EMU granting accomodation and tuition scholarship to newly admitted female students,how do I go about that too? Thanks,I await your reply..asap please mr Wip..
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
evanscami: Hello mr wip,can you check if my name<ANI CHINYERE EVANGELINE>is on the admission list for september intakes and if any payment has been made on tuition fees ?? please need your reply asap,is it advisable 2 pay full tuition fees before applying for scholarship or apply for scholarship,get it,then pay the remaining percent of the tuition?? Please how do I apply for both tuition and accomodation scholarships? Again is there any scholarship like automatic scholarship<a scholarship granted when full tuition has been made> any scholarship like that??..and in one of your replies to students,you talked about EMU granting accomodation and tuition scholarship to newly admitted female students,how do I go about that too? Thanks,I await your reply..asap please mr Wip..

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU, I cant check your name on admission list, you should know yourself if you applied for admission or not. If you have not applied for admission kindly do so, if you have applied then how do you apply? You can pay Full tuition written on your acceptance letter and if you have scholarship from us, then during registration will adjust your scholarship on system. So you it is advisable to pay FULL FEES on your acceptance letter. To apply for scholarship, you must apply for admission first and then you fill the scholarship form, scan your high school result and send all with your admission letter to me, After confirmation of your result, your scholarship will be evaluated and send to you. For Female applicants will award 50% dormitory discount for all female applicants.

There is nothing like automatic scholarship, when you apply for scholarship, i need to write to your former school and confirm authenticity of your results, then you will be evaluated if your result is real. For further inquiries do not hesitate to contact me.

International Center,
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
masterp204: Hello wip,
please help..

I traced his application on the system today and found out he has been admitted into Msc program in Chemistry.
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2012
Thanks for your reply,I didn't say I don't have admission,I have a letter of admission sent to my email by an agent.but want to know if its real.please,please check for me.NAME:ANI CHINYERE EVANGELINE, REF NO:2862 2863 2864. Please help me,I need to know urgently.please also check if any payment has made on the tuition fees..please please.need to know urgently.please.am waitin anxiously!
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2012
Hello mr wip,pls pls give me a reply to the above message..pls..stil waiting.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2012
evanscami: Thanks for your reply,I didn't say I don't have admission,I have a letter of admission sent to my email by an agent.but want to know if its real.please,please check for me.NAME:ANI CHINYERE EVANGELINE, REF NO:2862 2863 2864. Please help me,I need to know urgently.please also check if any payment has made on the tuition fees..please please.need to know urgently.please.am waitin anxiously!

Kindly contact your agent to confirm if the admission is real or not. I cant check if payment is made or not, you should know if you pay or not, all students are advised to make payment directly into university account not agent account, so if you have made payment to the university account kindly send us the payment slip and if you have made payment into agent account then contact your agent. Also we do have 12 digit reference number starting from 400.Bleep.y etc so i don't understand such ref you gave here.

International Center
emu.skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2012
Hello Mr Wip,under this message,you said something about giving female applicants 100% scholarship,how do I apply for it? have my admission alrdy 4 sept start date,again,about how much will d female student now pay if gvn an accomodation scholarship?
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2012
Hello Mr Wip,under one of your messages/replies,you said something about giving female applicants 100% scholarship,how do I apply for it? Is it same process with general application for scholarship?have my admission alrdy 4 sept start date,again,about how much will d female student now pay if given an accomodation scholarship?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2012
evanscami: Hello Mr Wip,under one of your messages/replies,you said something about giving female applicants 100% scholarship,how do I apply for it? Is it same process with general application for scholarship?have my admission alrdy 4 sept start date,again,about how much will d female student now pay if given an accomodation scholarship?

All admitted applicants are eligible for scholarship at EMU irrespective of sex, age or religion. We shall evaluate all applicants based on the set criteria and there is no separate application for 25%, 50% or 100%. Each applicant will need to send us the following; filled scholarship form, admission letter, high school results or university transcript, international passport and any other supporting documents. After evaluation of the scholarship application, we decide the category of the award to each applicant. All student will pay the amount written on their acceptance letter irrespective of the scholarship awards. During registration, the award refund maybe given or post to next semester depending on the award given (25%, 50% or 100%). kindly visit our website for dormitories fees and type.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by aro001: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
@wip,
First of all i will like to commend you for always providing people important information about TRNC,most especially EMU,i am a nigerian that just got admision to study in emu and i am planning to come over there by september,i have a friend schooling in south and he called me last week telling me not to come to nrth that the place is more like Nigeria and this really discouraged me kind of,as i have made up my mind to school in emu,though i am from an average family and my family are ready to assist with the little they have.Pls can you tell me more about north and that my friend also told me most of the turkish people don't understand english and their buses remind him of Molue in lagos,pls i need a mature contribution from people in north.Fenks

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
aro_001: @wip,
First of all i will like to commend you for always providing people important information about TRNC,most especially EMU,i am a nigerian that just got admision to study in emu and i am planning to come over there by september,i have a friend schooling in south and he called me last week telling me not to come to nrth that the place is more like Nigeria and this really discouraged me kind of,as i have made up my mind to school in emu,though i am from an average family and my family are ready to assist with the little they have.Pls can you tell me more about north and that my friend also told me most of the turkish people don't understand english and their buses remind him of Molue in lagos,pls i need a mature contribution from people in north.Fenks

Dear student,
I will like to ask you to do few things yourself and then your quest will be known to you and i will urge you to do alot of survey, search, google and many more and you will need to be reasonable in your quest for knowledge. You will need to ask yourself what exactly do want in your life, why do you plan to study abroad, how do you plan or aim to achieve you life goals, are you traveling abroad to get quality education? what does it mean to you to study abroad? quality education in a serene environment means what to you? quality of education you want and the cost of the education?

If you are able to answer the following personal questions truthfully to yourself then, ask your friend in the South same questions that you have asked yourself and compare his answers to your answers and make up your mind on what you wish to do.

While searching for the information, try to know the name of your friend's university in the south Cyprus and check the university on Webometrics, quality assurance site, membership and accreditation of his university and compare it with your own university you intend to study. your friend told you is Lagos molue they have in TRNC, ask yourself what will a real and dedicated student want to do with nature of bus in TRNC, are you coming to do conductor or why do you have interest in the bus?

From your post, your friend do not tell you anything academic wise which sounds as if your aim of traveling to TRNC or abroad is to dig Gold and Diamond but if thats your plan then NO Gold nor Diamond on TRNC streets. What we have got here is quality education in a crime free environment.

If you dont want to see Molue again nor smell Nigeria Anymore, i will strongly advise you to seek admission in your friend university and be free from what you dont want to see anymore. Unfortunately i am not going to advise you to come to TRNC nor advertise TRNC to you but I will allow you to do the search and answer those questions yourself to make up your mind.

Wish you Luck in life!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Geomac: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
Wip7,

Do you accept transfer students? My cousin wants to come to EMU. He is in 300level. Can he be given admission if he can get his transcript? What level will he start from in EMU? Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
Geomac: Wip7,

Do you accept transfer students? My cousin wants to come to EMU. He is in 300level. Can he be given admission if he can get his transcript? What level will he start from in EMU? Thanks

Yes we do admit transfer students from polytechnic,university, APTECH, College of education into EMU. All transfer applicant must filled the transfer application form and send along with their transcript and olevel result and must be less than 25years of age. I cant say the level he will be admitted into, each department has committee in charge of transfer applicant and they decide which level to admit such student which depends basically on the quality of the courses he has taken before, the grades earn and the relevancy of the courses to EMU program. He may be admitted into year 1 or 2 or 3, the evaluation committee decides that.

International Center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by aro001: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2012
@wip,
Thanks so much for the detail,i have determination to get the best education,but just curoius about the unknown,since i have not been to TRNC before,will i be able to survive over there with little help from home?maybe get a part time job,i just don't want to get stranded in another man's land,i am a very adventurous person and also willing to learn new things,i have done a lot of research about TRNC and i have been following this forum for a while now,that my friend told me EMU is a fine school but the city is not encouraging but actually i have made up my mind,I Just want to confirm from people that have stayed long in TRNC,since my friend only want there for a day,pls i will like you to give me your mailing address so that i can ask you so personal question to since i will be coming over in september.Thanks once again
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2012
aro_001: @wip,
Thanks so much for the detail,i have determination to get the best education,but just curoius about the unknown,since i have not been to TRNC before,will i be able to survive over there with little help from home?maybe get a part time job,i just don't want to get stranded in another man's land,i am a very adventurous person and also willing to learn new things,i have done a lot of research about TRNC and i have been following this forum for a while now,that my friend told me EMU is a fine school but the city is not encouraging but actually i have made up my mind,I Just want to confirm from people that have stayed long in TRNC,since my friend only want there for a day,pls i will like you to give me your mailing address so that i can ask you so personal question to since i will be coming over in september,mine is conyersa@yahoo.com.Thanks once again

Abroad is not home for Diamond and Gold on the streets, you may not be able to pick dollars in TRNC streets but we have got quality education in a serene environment ONLY. we dont have encouraging city as your friend claimed but we graduate some of the best students world wide and our university is ranked 1025 world wide irrespective of our city as claimed. please be advise there is no JOB HERE, YOU MUST HAVE SPONSOR TO STUDY HERE READY TO PAY YOUR FEES till you graduate. Its expensive to study abroad which includes tuition fees, living expenses, accommodation etc so you must be prepare for all these till you graduate.

If you have sponsor and ready to come pls do not hesitate to contact us for any pre or post arrival information and you can come to my office international center of EMU for any assistant regarding your registration.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by kwenu: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hi WIP, I asked last time about studying music in your school EMU, Then u told me english is not for international student. how about now. i have a friend who is interested in Music and wants to study it in your school . is there any chance?
Re: North Cyprus by kwenu: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
sorry i mean music not english

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.