Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769015 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:34am On May 27, 2012
johnck: Hello wip, i'm a first year(1st semester) student of emu.plz i want to know: if one gets above 3.7 or 4.00 gpa in the faculty of business and economics.what kind of scholarsip will one be given.Also, what is the requirement to get 100% scholarship since(i'm already on 50% though)? Thanks in anticipation of ur kind reply.

We have top up scholarship, we collect all students above 3.5 and find Index ratio and set a standard per the highest index. After this we can top additional 10% or 25% or 35% it depends. so incase you have 50% and we top you with 15% then you are on 65% scholarship and everytime you maintain or increase the CGPA you have additional schoolarship until you reach 100%. If you drop from you CGPA then we drop our scholarship. possibly you can only be on 100% if your CGPA is 4.00.

Note you dont need to come to my office to apply, after results is out we have access to all students result and we do it and account office will inform you atleast 10days before registration of that semester ends.

International center
EMU
skull4una@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by pbs4real(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2012
I really want to travel to turkey to play football and I dunno if u can help with some info ......tnx
Re: North Cyprus by kehindela: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
HEllo mr wip7
am lawal kehinde kenny i just got an acceptance letter to study for this fall 2012 2013 from an agent
i would like your help to find out if the addmtion is real.
Ref: 400-503.2.1-2643
Agent Name: DAN
Admission Reference No: 2643
thanks
Re: North Cyprus by justmenoni: 5:06am On Jun 02, 2012
What school?

kehindela: HEllo mr wip7
am lawal kehinde kenny i just got an acceptance letter to study for this fall 2012 2013 from an agent
thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:40am On Jun 02, 2012
kehindela: HEllo mr wip7
thanks

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU, Your admission is real and you are awarded 50% scholarship from the record i found on the system. Now you will need to deposit atleast 2000USD into EMU bank account ONLY. Do not pay money into agent account pls you are warned. After payment kindly send us the payment slip so we can prepare your confirmation letter for embassy. You need to make payment before Middle of August.

International Center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by bukahands(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2012
how much is the tuition for pharmacy and what scholarship can i get for a graduate cGPA of 3.6
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
MEDICAL STUDY IN EMU

For our prospective medical applicants, we now introduce medicine at EMU and the cost is 7600USD, we shall soon be accepting application for the said program.

UK WARWICK MASTER PROGRAM @ EMU

Applicant can now apply for UK master program at discount rate with opportunity to take 3 out of 9 modules in the Warwick campus UK, the duration of the program is 1year and student can start at anytime of the year, this is an opportunity for 3rd class graduate to earn UK certificate at affordable fee. All applications or inquiries can be directed to us!

International Center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
MESSAGE FROM EMU RECTOR TO NIGERIAN

I am deeply saddened by the tragic loss of 153 passengers and crew members travelling from Abuja to Lagos with Dana Air which crashed into a building soon after the take-off. My prayers and deepest sympathies go out to all those who lost their loved ones in this disaster. May the victims` souls rest in peace in heaven.
Please accept my deepest condolences to all of you and the people of Nigeria.

Prof. Dr. Abdullah Y. Öztoprak
Rector

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
wip7: MESSAGE FROM EMU RECTOR TO NIGERIAN

I am deeply saddened by the tragic loss of 153 passengers and crew members travelling from Abuja to Lagos with Dana Air which crashed into a building soon after the take-off. My prayers and deepest sympathies go out to all those who lost their loved ones in this disaster. May the victims` souls rest in peace in heaven.

Rector

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr

Duly accepted but I still don't think the EMU rector wrote this message by wip himself..
The rector is a muslim and d message sound more like its written by a christian.or maybe its me thinking dat way.
Anyway..thanks wip
Re: North Cyprus by Emysandy: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
wip7: MESSAGE FROM EMU RECTOR TO NIGERIAN

Rector

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr
Thanks for the message. But l wish Nigerian student studying at EMU Will earn the support from the school to graduate as best students and return to build Nigeria. We need a change and l believe the best will come if we have leading expert in all field of studies.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:28am On Jun 06, 2012
timmy1999:

Duly accepted but I still don't think the EMU rector wrote this message by wip himself..
The rector is a muslim and d message sound more like its written by a christian.or maybe its me thinking dat way.
Anyway..thanks wip

What has religion got to do with condolence message? Its only Nigeria and related countries that religion is turning people up and down but in the west or most European countries they do not take religion like you people take it that's why you see less of hazard in there. Anyway EMU wish the affected family quick recovery.

Emysandy: Thanks for the message. But l wish Nigerian student studying at EMU Will earn the support from the school to graduate as best students and return to build Nigeria. We need a change and l believe the best will come if we have leading expert in all field of studies.

Yeah we have some numbers of Nigerian doing perfect well academically and resourceful wise and aim to return home after their studies to impact the acquired skills to the Nigerian environment and we still have some that traveled out of Nigeria wit the aim never to return again to Nigeria. I do share your dream when all experts return home and build Nigeria, it will be a great country as predicted.
Re: North Cyprus by MO25: 6:00am On Jun 12, 2012
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
MO25: pls any1 coming to NC soon?

What do you need?
Re: North Cyprus by omoboy1: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
HEllo mr wip7

How are you doing, i have a sister who will love to apply into your uni. can you tell me she can go about it..

mail me on maureenjohn09@gmail.com pls wink kiss
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:54am On Jun 16, 2012
omoboy1: HEllo mr wip7

How are you doing, i have a sister who will love to apply into your uni. can you tell me she can go about it..

mail me on maureenjohn09@gmail.com pls wink kiss

Thank you for the interest shown in our University. To apply is easy and stress free, you will need to send us scan copies of her high school result, international passport and any other supporting documents, filled application and scholarship forms and she must be less than 25years old. After evaluation and accepted, we shall send her admission and scholarship letter. Kindly read more on our website to learn about the courses offered, accommodation and tuition fees.

International Center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by omoboy1: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2012
HEllo mr wip7

thanks for your info. i will get back to you as soon as i can but the main thing is she is 26 years old. does that mean anything??
Re: North Cyprus by chemashie(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
@ wip, I have 1st Class in Chemistry and a current postgraduate student (MSc) at Unilag. I want to know if there is PhD programmes in Chemistry at EMU? How can i go about the admission processes, do i stand a chance of getting fellowship with the school? Thank you in anticipation.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:37am On Jun 18, 2012
chemashie: @ wip, I have 1st Class in Chemistry and a current postgraduate student (MSc) at Unilag. I want to know if there is PhD programmes in Chemistry at EMU? How can i go about the admission processes, do i stand a chance of getting fellowship with the school? Thank you in anticipation. You can mail to bankolemutolib@yahoo.com

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU. We do offer PhD program in chemistry and the only specializations are organic, polymer and environmental. The admission processing is easy. kindly send me your Bachelor and Msc transcripts and certificate with your international passport within 3weeks the admission will be ready. Unfortunately we do not offer fellowship for PhD applicants in chemistry department you may be qualify to write research assistant exams and this has to do with available positions. Currently at Chemistry department there are just 4 positions for research assistant and more positions maybe be available if any of the assistant graduate. With full time research assistant, you will be exempted from paying tuition fees and you earn salary equivalent to 130k naira monthly and after your qualification the salary increases.

But if you dont have research assistant position, then you must be ready to pay full fees almost 10,000USD for the whole program and may last 3-4years and note assistant position is highly competitive.

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by simababe(f): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2012
Hi wip, pls I am completing my OND by september diz year, pls I will love to know if direct entry is possible in your institution and I study quantity surveying but accordin to d list of courses I saw I can only go 4 anytyn in architectural line so is it possible to start from second year, also pls let me know of the scholarship I'm entitled too cos I'm on second class upper division at my school.and again the expences and some other useful stuffs. You can also email me on simababe092006@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Luvlydevin(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2012
Good day mr wip 7 i really thank u 4 d good thing u are doing, am devin by name and i would like to study @ emu i dont know any of d way 2 go about it pls just i want u to start with d first step on how 2 go abt it thanks nd God bless
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2012
simababe: Hi wip, pls I am completing my OND by september diz year, pls I will love to know if direct entry is possible in your institution and I study quantity surveying but accordin to d list of courses I saw I can only go 4 anytyn in architectural line so is it possible to start from second year, also pls let me know of the scholarship I'm entitled too cos I'm on second class upper division at my school.and again the expences and some other useful stuffs. You can also email me on simababe092006@gmail.com

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU, as you know EMU is a reputable university located in Northern Cyprus currently ranked 1025 in the world. We do admit transfer applicant/s into our undergraduate programs. All transfer applicant must apply with his/her current transcript, after evaluation of the courses taken and grades then related and relevant courses will be exempted for the applicant.

I cannot know the level you will be admitted into, until your transcript is evaluated, you maybe taken into 200 level or 100level or 300 level depending on how relevant your courses are to your prospective/chosen department, the grades and quality of the courses you have taken. If you are a female applicant, you will be awarded 50% scholarship on both tuition and accommodation and you can find relevant fees on our university website. The living expenses are also explained on the sites and our blogs.

Note: Admission processing for September entry will be over by August, so if you wish to use your transcript then you may apply to come for Spring Feb 2013.

If you have further inquiries do not hesitate to contact me. Admission and scholarship processing is Totally free of charge.

International Center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2012
Luvly devin: Good day mr wip 7 i really thank u 4 d good thing u are doing, am devin by name and i would like to study @ emu i dont know any of d way 2 go about it pls just i want u to start with d first step on how 2 go abt it thanks nd God bless

To apply is easy, You will need to know the tuition fees, be sure you are capable of paying your fees and accommodation every semester. After this, you can then apply, you will need to send us your high school result, international passport and filled the required forms. After you send the following, the evaluation committee will check your documents and admit or reject your application. If successful, you will be required to deposit first semester fees into EMU bank account so as to send your name to the embassy.

NOTE: You must have sponsor or standby fees to finance your education as you may not obtain job to pay for your studies here. Just a reminder!

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Luvlydevin(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ok oga wip 7 which form are u saying i should fill nd how can i get ds form, how much is the tuition fee, nd accomodation nd i will lik to know my chances of getting a good job in country lik us uk canada after i must hav finish my studies pls reply me cause i don't want to miss ds september 4 any tin in d world tanx nd God bless
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
Luvly devin: Ok oga wip 7 which form are u saying i should fill nd how can i get ds form, how much is the tuition fee, nd accomodation nd i will lik to know my chances of getting a good job in country lik us uk canada after i must hav finish my studies pls reply me cause i don't want to miss ds september 4 any tin in d world tanx nd God bless

Read more about the fees on our website http://registrar.emu.edu.tr/English/feesandbanks/2011_2012fees.htm and you may visit our blogs for more information. I dont live in the UK, USA nor Canada so i dont know your chances of getting jobs there after finishing from Cyprus. I will advise you ask people living there.

International Center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by masterp204: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hello wip,
How are you doing. I have been sending you series of emails but never got any respnse from you.
Its about my brothers application you said he can apply without an international passport but the website indicates that its compulsory. Please tell me how to go about it. Or should I send you his credentials and other documents so that can you do it for me?
I hope to hear from you asap ..
Re: North Cyprus by Luvlydevin(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
I av check d website but it saying sum tin lik under construction or is d fee still desame as dat of 2011/2012, and u haven't still told me the required forms u said i should fill nd how to get d forms, plz ur urgent response would b appreciated
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2012
masterp204: Hello wip,
How are you doing. I have been sending you series of emails but never got any respnse from you.
Its about my brothers application you said he can apply without an international passport but the website indicates that its compulsory. Please tell me how to go about it. Or should I send you his credentials and other documents so that can you do it for me?
I hope to hear from you asap ..

I replied your email. You may send me his credentials.
Re: North Cyprus by MO25: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2012
Re: North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 12:31am On Jun 22, 2012
Hello mr wip7
I have a friend that want to go to north cyprus on a visit..how will he go about it..plus where will he apply for visa..how guarantee is the visa..how long will it take to get visa once he apply..cos he is working in lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.