Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? (81341 Views)

Cross River State Has Not Banned Devotion In Schools –SSG / Buhari Incapable Of Ruling A Democratic State, Has A Dark Past – Edwin Clark / Nigeria Has Largest Student Population In Us – Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 31, 2007
Yeah Oyo state has 9 million people, your family WAKA! angry
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by nigeria1: 1:03am On Feb 01, 2007
Mr Dozman , Oyo state should have about 9 million really,  there are over 2000 village and town in Oyo state,  here is a list of the villages and town,  where you compare with kano state of just about a 1000 villages and town , also note this satellite picture below,  so what do you think,

This is Ibadan from satellite, you can compare it to kano
http://wikimapia.org/#y=7380000&x=3930000&z=15&l=0&m=s

Kano satellite picture.
http://wikimapia.org/#y=12000000&x=8520000&z=13&m=s
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by nigeria1: 1:40am On Feb 01, 2007
Mr Dozman , Oyo state should have about 9 million really,  there are over 2000 village and town in Oyo state,  here is a list of the villages and town,  where you compare with kano state of just about a 1000 villages and town , also note this satellite picture below,  so what do you think,

all the over 2000 villages and towns and cities in Oyo state
http://www.nigeriaone.com/smf/index.php/topic,4125.0.html

all just about 1000 villages and towns and cities in Kano state
http://www.nigeriaone.com/smf/index.php/topic,4124.0.html

This is Ibadan from satellite,  you can compare it to kano

Kano satellite picture.
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 01, 2007
Not impressed. . .Those satellite pictures you keep churning out are beginning to annoy everyone who knows a thing or two about satellites.
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by nigeria1: 5:55am On Feb 01, 2007
Dozman, I am into  science, really, I am an engineer, and in science we believe in evident. we believe in proof. A man statement is of no value if you can't prove it.  What we do not see we do not believe. Only stupid and foolish men we believe do that.  Pictures are evident,  and accepted. Mr Makama words are not.
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:58am On Feb 01, 2007
Pictures of buildings and delopment is population, good proof there my friend
Hong Kong has wey more development than Shanghai, but guess what Shanghai has almost over 3 million people
Jeeze for a scientist, your methods are weak son
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by nigeria1: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2007
Hong Kong ? which can drug you smoke, 
joke

Where there is no building people do not live there,  Do the people of kano live on the street or sky.?? 

Look at the new figures again below, even when it put the North 82326459
above the South 80726909, it look more believable than mr makama figures,

Lagos 13,785,674
Kaduna 9,043,836
Oyo 8,947,383
Kano 8,158,394
Bauchi 5,096,533
Borno 5,075,494
Benue 5,043,964
Rivers 5,018,364
Ondo 4,964,864
Ogun 4,873,429
Anambra 4,639,264
Delta 4,492,711
Niger 4,274,901
Katsina 4,189,637
Osun 4,169,364
Imo 4,157,383
Plateau 4,073,562
Kogi 4,064,254
Adamawa 4,047,738
Edo 3,983,534
Akwa Ibom 3,958,424
Kwara 3,948,533
Jigawa 3,653,893
Enugu 3,578,733
Abia 3,463,474
C River 3,352,453
Zamfara 3,173,648
Sokoto 3,093,843
Kebbi 3,051,164
Taraba 3,036,372
Ekiti 2,573,748
Yobe 2,547,843
Gombe 2,536,746
Ebonyi 2,493,373
Nassarawa 2,362,647
Balyesa 2,274,734
Abuja 1,853,457
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by nigeria1: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2007
NigeriaONE

Hong Kong ? which can drug you smoke, 
joke

Where there is no building people do not live there,  Do the people of kano live on the street or sky.?? 

Look at the new figures again below,  even when it put the North 82326459
above the South 80726909,  it look more believable than mr makama figures,
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:06am On Feb 02, 2007
It would be wrong of you to say one place is bigger based one Buildings and Development.
Why the hell don;t they do census figures based on these irrational ways.
By the way I don;t do drugs, so mind yourself
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by nigeria1: 6:42am On Feb 02, 2007
I am not saying so, what I am saying is that human live in houses, Any where you find a house then human , The satellite picture of Kano does not show that population Mr Makama claim the less the number of houses the likely the population,

Now do you know from satellite picture lagos have more than 1 million houses(approx), kano have only 111,000 but but Mr makama claim kano is more populated than Lagos, please explain this to me, I really what to understand how possible that is ?
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:58am On Feb 02, 2007
ol boy you still dey here grin
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by ishmael(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2007
LoverBwoy:

ol boy you still dey here grin

Where you want make him go?? You no see him name?? Nigeria1. Allow the guy make him continue dey yarn, may be Senate fit consider him own analysis and figures for adoption.
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by nigeria1: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2007
You think I am joking, a requires have been made to NPC to publish is figure for the number of houses in Ibadan and Kano state  by the punch newspaper. So if you think I am joking you just wait and see,  If they approve the census PDP would lose all sit in the house and the senate, 

Let me tell you this President Obasanjo is 69 years or thereabout, His future is not at sake in this, because he really does not have any future any more,  He is done with his time,  He has just some few years to go, if he is lucky 10 more years,  but my future and my children and others is at sake, even obasanjo grandchild   what I am telling you is that leadership as change hand among our people.

I care because I respresent the future and EVERY DECISION WE MAKE IN LIFE DETERMINE WHAT OUR DESNITY WOULD BE,  I would not allow our children desnity to be determine by Mr Makama pen and pencil. I would fight this issue for ever, take my word for it, 
And I tell you again,  Take it from me,  even if PDP goes again to rigged the election,  I would also expose it,  just like the census, I have something in place, 

I tell you I am ready to be label a tribalist or what ever name if need to see that justice is done,  we could see that anyone  that support this issue of the census would loss,    Do not vote for any one who was at that meeting they call council to destroy your children future, because they he as shown he does not care for your child future.
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by nigeria1: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2007
Look at this again and ask yourself if Justice is been done,  and I am not from Oyo state,  Please send this to all your friends(at least) in support of the need to cancel the census figure.

all  just about 1000 villages and towns and cities in Kano state

This is Ibadan from satellite,  you can compare it to kano

Kano satellite picture.
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by stanech: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2007
undecided
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by Sijien(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2007
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by zebra(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2007
stanech:

@Nigeria1 no just borther they post we know say them don count their cows and goats ,

Afterall them dey behave like cow self lipsrsealed

And southerners are PIGS, because they behave like PIGS too.
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2007
110,000 houses in Kano, you must be a slowpoke
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by nigeria1: 2:08am On Feb 04, 2007
The other time, I said you should not behave like a bastard, but you refuse to change, learn to address people,

Here is kano city please count the number of houses in kano, At least if I lied you can prove it, Yoruba would say , it is where there is no land, that someone would claim he want to fight,
Count yourself.

Kano satellite picture.

all just about 1000 villages and towns and cities in Kano state

This is Ibadan from satellite, you can compare it to kano
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by Ansary(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2007
Hey wait Oh!
which school did you attend? can't you differentiate population density and population? that small land surrounded by islands and the Atlantic Ocean can be compared to this Vast Kano? Everybody will believe that Lagos have more population density than Kano, but Population? Yes, Of course NPC dey do Ojoro, Kano should double Lagos.
Onething is don't compare just Lagos City and Kano City, yes Lagos, the city is most populous than kano city. And saying there's no seaport or beach in kano, is something that is internationally considered FROGGING,
Back to your Secondary school Geography TEACHER,
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by nigeria1: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2007
Ansary you said " Atlantic Ocean can be compared to this Vast Kano? "

vast but empty is canada not 40 times the size of the fulani/hausa area size but is canada going telling lies that they have billion people living in canada, Yes Kano is 10 billion people, Jigawa have 7 billion people, kaduna have 27 billion people, katsina have 17 billion people,
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by abdkabir(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2007
How can we freaking develop when we never stop arguing (non constructively) on our issues. Some dude calling the Northerner a Cow and another dude calling the Southerner a PIG.

@ d end of the day, both think they are supporting one stupid interest. U are destrying NIGERIA.

In Nigeria we are HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS!!!! GET THAT CLEAR AND STOP THE BICKERING! wink wink wink
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by Christino(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2007
Seaport or Beach in Kano? shocked

Abeg educate us, it's getting interesting. so every drop of water in kano is equal to 1,000 people abi?

You mean you guys build ports on streams? grin
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by Moriki(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2007
U have to visit the north and see it for ur self. How can u pple compare the pple that marry 4 wives and u that marry just only 1, born about 10 kids and above with u that give birth to 2 or 3 kids. pls let us be realistic about what we do and want we say, remember the greatest weapon is truth, sardauna 1966. pls do check this ur self.
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by abdkabir(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2007
"Zombies" lipsrsealed

Never Change.

Later you say u love ur Country.!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by Christino(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2007
OH you want to compare childbirth to immigration? You mean people do not die in the north? Do you know how many people migrate to Lagos on a daily basis, including beggars from the Niger republic?

Forget about many wives, how many wives does your father have and how many children in all?

I have 11 siblings and so does my girlfriend, we are both from lagos and both our fathers have 3 wives each, so what are you talking about?

You don't have seaports so what could be the most attracting factor about Kano. No be ya fault, if not for Makama, you wouldn't be arguing population with me when the world knows it's just another joke. grin

I'm sure you'll faint if you see the picture of Oshodi or Mile 12 or Abule Egba or the worst of all Ikotun/Alimosho.
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by zebra(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2007
abdkabir:

How can we freaking develop when we never stop arguing (non constructively) on our issues. Some dude calling the Northerner a Cow and another dude calling the Southerner a PIG.

How can someone refer to humanbeings as cows?? Simply because northerners rear cows abi?? Northerners too refer to southerners as pigs because they rear pigs and eat pork; or lets put it this way, because southerners behave like[b] pigs[/b]. Simple!!
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by abdkabir(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2007
There he/she Goes again. angry

Bonzy shocked
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by nigeria1: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2007
Christino, don't mind him,  my cousin has 8 women,  And go to the villages in yorubaland, and see if they have one wife,   Yoruba would say "mee lo olurun we"   which means 4 is what God said , this is to justify their many women.

forget it 80% of kwara state are muslim and yoruba and have 4 or more women,  Satellite picture do not lie,  una no get it, 

we need development,  Not lies, 

Now how do you calculate power supply with invisible people,  Do you sent power to people who dey makama head, why do you go and tell dangotta to carry his company to jigawa state, till him 4.3 million people dey there.
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by NiteAngel(m): 4:07am On May 08, 2007
Ogbeni "me lo l'oun wi" not "we" is an Islamic phrase so,
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by nigeria1: 10:23pm On May 11, 2007
The % of born again christian with one wife is less than 10% in Yorubaland, Born again
Re: Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? by doncartel: 9:59am On May 12, 2007
i will always know that lagos is nigeria's biggest city,what baffles me is why a govmnt led by a yorubaman would want to falsify the results for the north.if it was abacha's,buhari's or some other fanatic's govmnt,i could at least try to understand.even at that,i never imagined that they would tamper wit lagos's world-accepted and confirmed position as nigeria's population and commercial capital.someone i know argued that it was all part of third term agenda to appease d north and secure tenure extension[which flopped].obj please rectify d results now that you are about going.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Saraki Buys New N330million Cars / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.