Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage (3621 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Princess2011(f): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
hello friends please lend me you ears. I specifically opened this nairaland account because of this reason. Five years ago (2011) I got married to my sweetheart of 3 years (courtship) and this year August 31st was our 5 years wedding anniversary. my in laws really didn't want my husband to marry from another tribe so they didn't like me but they had to pretend as if all was well because he insisted he must marry me. my problem started after our wedding I got pregnant and had a miscarriage and had several others. In the space of I've had about 12 miscarriages and my husband is very bitter about it and he wants us to stop trying for now because I've lost a lit of blood. but my in laws are my main problem. my mother in law and my sisters in law are really letting All hell loose on me since I had the 2nd miscarriage my husband's mother and his sisters come to the house almost everyday to insult and fight me. And my husband has really tried but am going crazy and loosing my patience. We finally decided to adopt early this year and we went through the ministry of women affairs and after series of interviews we were given an approval letter to adopt from any adoption home in the country. Since then we gave been unable to find a new born baby. we don't want my husband's family and other people to suspect we are adopting so that's why we want a newborn baby preferably a baby girl. we have not been able to find any baby from the adoptive homes listed within that age range (0-2months maximum) and my friend told me about an orphanage in Aba and i traveled all the way only to discover its a baby factory that sell babies at a very high rate. I don't want to be part it.
We are looking for someone with an unwanted pregnancy Or a newborn baby who is willing to give out her baby for adoption. We will involve a law and probably an adoption agency to make it legal. We are looking at adopting the baby between now and February 2017. If you can be of help pls send me a mail as soon as you can. Thanks a lot. God will never allow you suffer shame in your marriage. or if you know any one who does please kindly reach me uduakclarance@gmail.com God will not let your marriage be fraustrated in Jesus name - Amen. Please this is not a baby factory . . . For those ones who will want to comment insultive comments remember you will get married someday. Please help me out by connecting me to my bundle of joy.
NOTE- I don't need sympathy I need solution. Just send a detailed mail to
uduakclarance@gmail.com
God bless you
kindly read well before you comment.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by McBrooklyn(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ma'am, and what happened to the orphanage??.... Or orphanage no dey your side?? undecided

Mtcheeeeeew, Gerrrrarrrrriiiiiia Mehn!!! angry
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Julietcutie(f): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by iykekelvins(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Very sad.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
After reading, I had to edit my initial comment

May the God of Sarah do yours for you. I prophesy by this time next year, you'll have YOUR OWN child. I didn't say this, God just spoke through me.

It is well with you and your family/home

6 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by jamalnation(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
cry
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by slurryeye: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sorry to hear about your numerous miscarriages. Though I don't have any info on how to go about your adoption, but what I do have is an advice for you on how to go about your miscarriages. You need a detailed diagnosis on what is the cause of your miscarriages. Miscarriages can be due to many factors including hormonal problems, disease, immune system responses, infection, uterine abnormalities etc. If you have the resources, I will advice you to see an expert in or outside the country if possible that will structure out a plan on what and what not to do after conception. All the best
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by dacovajnr: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
I'm up for adoption...Millionaires Only

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by lacoach: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yak Emem abasi odu ye afo. Bo mfri idip. Amen.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by doctore212(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
I will like to ask some question. What time of the pregnancy do u have miscarriage? If is within the 4-6mths, there is a remedy (Shirodkas stich) is just a of tying the cervix at 13wks and by 36wks u will be at the hospital for removal. It works. So why not try that. If you lose the pregnancy within 1-3mths, is likely to be due to congenital anomaly.

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Oh...so sorry about ur predicament...

Will try to see if I can be of help to u...

Just hopeful that u ain't fake..

May God visit u! embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by ojun50(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
After adopting nd yr husband family still later find out about it, don't u think is going to make matter worst d more?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by BabaRamota1980: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Princess2011:
hello friends please lend me you ears. I specifically opened this nairaland account because of this reason. Five years ago (2011) I got married to my sweetheart of 3 years (courtship) and this year August 31st was our 5 years wedding anniversary. my in laws really didn't want my husband to marry from another tribe so they didn't like me but they had to pretend as if all was well because he insisted he must marry me. my problem started after our wedding I got pregnant and had a miscarriage and had several others. In the space of I've had about 12 miscarriages and my husband is very bitter about it and he wants us to stop trying for now because I've lost a lit of blood. but my in laws are my main problem. my mother in law and my sisters in law are really letting All hell loose on me since I had the 2nd miscarriage my husband's mother and his sisters come to the house almost everyday to insult and fight me. And my husband has really tried but am going crazy and loosing my patience. We finally decided to adopt early this year and we went through the ministry of women affairs and after series of interviews we were given an approval letter to adopt from any adoption home in the country. Since then we gave been unable to find a new born baby. we don't want my husband's family and other people to suspect we are adopting so that's why we want a newborn baby preferably a baby girl. we have not been able to find any baby from the adoptive homes listed within that age range (0-2months maximum) and my friend told me about an orphanage in Aba and i traveled all the way only to discover its a baby factory that sell babies at a very high rate. I don't want to be part it.
We are looking for someone with an unwanted pregnancy Or a newborn baby who is willing to give out her baby for adoption. We will involve a law and probably an adoption agency to make it legal. We are looking at adopting the baby between now and February 2017. If you can be of help pls send me a mail as soon as you can. Thanks a lot. God will never allow you suffer shame in your marriage. or if you know any one who does please kindly reach me uduakclarance@gmail.com God will not let your marriage be fraustrated in Jesus name - Amen. Please this is not a baby factory . . . For those ones who will want to comment insultive comments remember you will get married someday. Please help me out by connecting me to my bundle of joy.
NOTE- I don't need sympathy I need solution. Just send a detailed mail to
uduakclarance@gmail.com
God bless you
kindly read well before you comment.

I joke a lot because i see nl as the typical ground for drama and all its associated paripasu. Lol.

Once in a while I will run into very serious issue, one that touches the depth of my being and make me cry inside. Lady, I weep in empathy for your situation and pray that God Almighty open your body to contain and bring forth a healthy baby to restore joy and happiness in your household and the needed respect among family. Dont blame your in laws, its the culture and society we live, they are victims themselves of the ethos and expectations of being African. The beelief in fruitfulness is very powerful in our lands, afterall the soil we live on is very fruitful to mankind.

Please continue to reject the baby factory option, thats not a solution for you. What you have done is the right thing. Someone will soon contact and deliver good news. Please, if you have not already done so, I suggest you duplicate this post in Family section and Culture as well.

God bless your body and open you up for fruitfullness and motherhood, Amen. May this prayer spread far and wide!

10 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by dingbang(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
12 miscarriages? shocked
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2016
You want to adopt a baby, a noble cause but that's not going to stop the in laws from making things difficult for you and for the child. How does your husband feel about adopting a child? He feels as if he has failed you as well no one asks for this. Have you talked? I don't mean skirting about the subject but talked from the heart?
It's easy for people to pass judement but people forget what it's like if a woman fails to bare children in an African society.
You have had many miscarriages but have you found out the cause? It could be something that can be done to stop it. At what stages do you miscary? 1 or 2nd trimester?
Have you had any tests for the following
Genetics?
Anatomical Factors
Antiphospholipid Syndrome
Hormonal and Metabolic factors
Infections-
Alloimmune Fact
You need to give your body a break, stop trying to have a child, it sounds impossible but stress hormones don't help. When you have given yourself a break 3-6 months at least try to find that cause of your miscarriages. It could that it's possible but eliminate everything first. Then focus on the adoption if it's been confirmed. Adopting a child might not be the answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 14, 2016
dingbang:
12 miscarriages? shocked
1 in 3 women suffers a miscarriage most are not aware of it.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 14, 2016
doctore212:
I will like to ask some question. What time of the pregnancy do u have miscarriage? If is within the 4-6mths, there is a remedy (Shirodkas stich) is just a of tying the cervix at 13wks and by 36wks u will be at the hospital for removal. It works. So why not try that. If you lose the pregnancy within 1-3mths, is likely to be due to congenital anomaly.
In order for a ervical cerclage ( the stitch you mention) an incompetent cervix has to be diagonised first. It does not work for every female.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by BabaRamota1980: 12:38am On Dec 14, 2016
doctore212:

Raine80:

In order for a ervical cerclage ( the stitch you mention) an incompetent cervix has to be diagonised first. It does not work for every female.

Let me bring out notes and take free lessons..... cool
Cervical cerclage = Shirodka stitch.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by vicstar(m): 12:42am On Dec 14, 2016
• take it to the Lord in prayer undecided ••

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by BabaRamota1980: 12:48am On Dec 14, 2016
Raine80:
You want to adopt a baby, a noble cause but that's not going to stop the in laws from making things difficult for you and for the child. How does your husband feel about adopting a child? He feels as if he has failed you as well no one asks for this. Have you talked? I don't mean skirting about the subject but talked from the heart?
It's easy for people to pass judement but people forget what it's like if a woman fails to bare children in an African society.
You have had many miscarriages but have you found out the cause? It could be something that can be done to stop it. At what stages do you miscary? 1 or 2nd trimester?
Have you had any tests for the following
Genetics?
Anatomical Factors
Antiphospholipid Syndrome
Hormonal and Metabolic factors
Infections-
Alloimmune Fact
You need to give your body a break, stop trying to have a child, it sounds impossible but stress hormones don't help. When you have given yourself a break 3-6 months at least try to find that cause of your miscarriages. It could that it's possible but eliminate everything first. Then focus on the adoption if it's been confirmed. Adopting a child might not be the answer.

Raine,
I dont want to disrupt good intention for this young lady here. Ive had the good fortune of observing your inputs on wide ranging subjects and I must confess that you can make success of a syndicated partnership with a portal enterprise for online coaching and knowledge sharing. There is money in it. You could do it on radio as well and have your own show. You will be good as an expert or just a facilitator.

This is not a joke!
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by DozieInc(m): 1:21am On Dec 14, 2016
answers
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Ma'am, and what happened to the orphanage??.... Or orphanage no dey your side?? undecided

Gerrrrarrrrriiiiiia Mehn!!! angry
lol this man's got nil-joy

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by harry2sexy(m): 1:54am On Dec 14, 2016
I have nothing to say than to join my heart in prayer for you. But talking from experience, I believe your own is your own.

There's likely to be that feeling every mother gets about raising a child that isn' hers.

Sometimes I pity women, honestly cos I might be a misogynist at times but ur story just made me review my stands
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by LorDBolton(m): 2:03am On Dec 14, 2016
@princess2011 what reasons (medical) were given for ur constant miscarriages?

Cervical incompetence i guess?

Sorry to assume but I'm guessing u once had an abortion or 2.

Anyway goodluck with your search , hope u find the exact type of baby you desire
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by torres89: 2:19am On Dec 14, 2016
u are very desperate
but wats the difference if your husband gets a young girl outside pregnant....
then take it up from there ...

but please don't be too desperate...
God help us all
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by dingbang(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Raine80:

1 in 3 women suffers a miscarriage most are not aware of it.
OK.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Olubukola16(f): 6:59am On Dec 14, 2016
12 miscarriages! I must confess, you must have lost a lot of blood. But, I'll still advise you to keep being steadfast with God, adoption is not always the way out coz you may eventually end up with a child that may turn out to be bad coz I've witnessed one before and that aunty of mine eventually lost out. You can try out what the 2 doctors above me talked about but, I'll just suggest that you keep on caring for and helping the helpless children probably by visiting the orphanage or the motherless babies' homes, from there, I believe that God in his infinite mercies will answer your prayers. Don't worry, by this time 2017, you'll come back and give testimonies of your bundle of joy. Cheer up sis and don't forget to invite me wink .

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Princess2011(f): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
After reading, I had to edit my initial comment

May the God of Sarah do yours for you. I prophesy by this time next year, you'll have YOUR OWN child. I didn't say this, God just spoke through me.

It is well with you and your family/home

Tnc dear. Amen. i've really been to a lot of places but I'll never go to the devil to get a child.....it is well indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Princess2011(f): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2016
LorDBolton:
@princess2011 what reasons (medical) were given for ur constant miscarriages?

Cervical incompetence i guess?

Sorry to assume but I'm guessing u once had an abortion or 2.

Anyway goodluck with your search , hope u find the exact type of baby you desire
That is the most painful part of it. we are medically ok and I never had an abortion all my life. my friends whom I normally advice to stop aborting innocent children during our school days are now happily married with kids but i have not. can't you see the irony of life. Don't think I deserve this but it is well

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by mercy232(f): 2:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Ma'am pls, lest leave medicals out of dis and face d spiritual world # don't be deceived ma, it's a battle... I don't knw d level of ur spirituality thou, but u can fight it and overcome... 4rm experience, I don't trust ur inlaws # just saying thou... God can do it, don't adopt..

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by firstking01(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2016
Madam, hw was your past life cos it might be that karma has caught up with you...how can you have 12 miscarriages simultaneously shocked ??...give us a clue abt your past life cos there are some things you'd do in the past and when the repercussions comes there's nothing you or anybody can do to stop it except God intervens....Did you commit abortions in the past?...did you sleep with married men in the past??...did you maltreat lil children in the past?, cos this life is programmed and more spiritual than you can ever imagine...answer those questions first.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2016
slurryeye:
Sorry to hear about your numerous miscarriages. Though I don't have any info on how to go about your adoption, but what I do have is an advice for you on how to go about your miscarriages. You need a detailed diagnosis on what is the cause of your miscarriages. Miscarriages can be due to many factors including hormonal problems, disease, immune system responses, infection, uterine abnormalities etc. If you have the resources, I will advice you to see an expert in or outside the country if possible that will structure out a plan on what and what not to do after conception. All the best
or betterstill she can get a surrogate mother to help her Carry her baby instead of adopting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her / Hello!.....I'm new here / How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.