Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) (19752 Views)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power / Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sibrah:
keep editing your posts and shifting ground.

Lol nobody shifted ground my point about usa having multiple grids stays the same. Youre the guy clowning saying it's one singular grid. @Sibrah I proven with your own quotes you can't read due to your disabilities.

One more time the USA does not have one singular grid like Europe. I know you and standing5 are both hard headed but you two can't ignore all proof. especially if it's Stanford University, Department of energy, IEEE, and CNBC.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Standing5(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:
@Sibrah @standing5 neither of you will bring proof to back up claim why does this matter to you. You both dont believe me, US department of energy, stanford University or IEEE. This all have said same as me. The US has multiple grids not one singular grid like you find in Europe. (You both have claimed oposite)

If they currently have a singular grid why is it a proposed project to create one? You don't create something that already exist. You two don't read probably due your disabilities.

Sibrah can't understand what project or proposed means. That's why he has a ridiculous amount of questions explaining english language to him. Proof he can't read. How do read comments look at highlighted part and still ask something that senseless.

(The only question you should be asking if the project been completed. New flash it bearly even started and won't be finished for years.)

Standing5 just can't read well. He didn't know US and Canada interconnected on East and West grid.
Are you ok? What link am I suppose to provide for what I know and I am aware I know it? You are truly clueless about power systems.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Standing5(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:

Lol nobody shifted ground my point about usa having multiple grids stays the same. Youre the guy clowning saying it's one singular grid. @Sibrah I proven with your own quotes you can't read due to your disabilities.

One more time the USA does not have one singular grid like Europe. I know you and standing5 are both hard headed but you two can't ignore all proof. especially if it's Stanford University, Department of energy, IEEE, and CNBC.
Stop mentioning me in a bid to prolong the thread and cover up your ignorance as exposed by sibrah.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Standing5:
Are you ok? What link am I suppose to provide for what I know and I am aware I know it? You are truly clueless about power systems.

Standing5:
Stop mentioning me in a bid to prolong the thread and cover up your ignorance as exposed by sibrah.

You haven't proven anything and every source contridicted you. I'm pretty sure you have reading disability. Anyway since you can't read I understand you troubles. IEEE, US department of energy and Standard University all disagree. You two know nothing.

Besides you told me you were going to bring proof coward.

Recap: USA has multiple grids not 1 singular grid.

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Standing5(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:

You haven't proven anything and every source contridicted you. I'm pretty sure you have reading disability. Anyway since you can't read I understand you troubles.

Recap: USA has multiple grids not 1 singular grid.
Blue3k, you are pained Sibrah exposed how you own source you sampled countless times contradicted you. You didn't realize the major grid supplied power to one another. Swallow your poisonous pride and get lost Blue3k.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Standing5:
Blue3k, you are pained Sibrah exposed how you own source you sampled countless times contradicted you. You didn't realize the major grid supplied power to one another. Swallow your poisonous pride and get lost Blue3k.

Your mad I exposed both your reading disabilities. I know your a coward because you won't bring proof like you claimed last time. The grids don't supply eachother. Thas why the electricity prices vary region to region Mr Autistic. My links from Department of energy, IEEE and stanford University and CNBC all affirm what I said.

Now bring your proof like you claimed. Youre unbanned and still haven't learned a thing. You a coward like I proved in last thread neither of you have proof just talking out your butts. Lol coward finally turned tail.

Standing5:
When I have time for your arrogant ass, I will dig out relevant links and not those diagram you barely understand.

Standing5:
What link am I suppose to provide

Recap: USA has multiple grids not one singular grid like the guys with reading disabilities claim.

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:

Your mad I exposed both your reading disabilities . I know your a coward because you won't bring proof like you claimed last time. The grids don't supply eachother. Thas why the electricity prices vary region to region Mr Autistic. My links from Department of energy, IEEE and stanford University and CNBC all affirm what I said.

Now bring your proof like you claimed. Youre unbanned and still haven't learned a thing. You a coward like I proved in last thread neither of you have proof just talking out your butts. Lol coward finally turned tail.

Recap: USA has multiple grids not one singular grid like the guys with reading disabilities claim.
You mean your autism or contradiction of your source you quoted over 20 times? Grow up and let the pride go.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sibrah:
You mean your autism or contradiction of your source you quoted over 20 times? Grow up and let the pride go.

Lol your both must have reading disability. You claimed theres one singular grid when it clear states there's multiple. Autism is sad disease. I potty your anyone that deals with you in real life.

Recap: USA has multiple grids not one singular grid.

Sibrah doesn't know how to read since he know definitions of project or proposed. Watch him duck the fact he the interconnections haven't been unified. Lol grin this guy hopeless which why he can't read or bring a link.

Come up with your own jokes you genetic defect. All you know how to do is use ones I already said first.

Sibrah:

3) Don't you think you argued against yourself or indirectly admitted to USA using a single grid, when you said
? ?

Blue3k:

5rd if it was one grid they wouldnt have a project to make it one singular grid on the books.

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:

Lol your both must have reading disability. You claimed theres one singular grid when it clear states there's multiple. Autism is sad disease. I potty your anyone that deals with you in real life.

Recap: USA has multiple grids not one singular grid.

Sibrah doesn't know how to read since he know definitions of project or proposed. Watch him duck the fact he the interconnections haven't been unified. Lol grin this guy hopeless which why he can't read or bring a link.

Come up with your own jokes you genetic defect. All you know how to do is use ones I already said first.
y o u a r e f u n n y.
Sibrah exposed you. Take a look at the picture you have been parading and realize it reads: Proposed mega grid(s) .
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sibrah:
y o u a r e f u n n y.
Sibrah exposed you. Take a look at the picture you have been parading and realize it reads: Proposed mega grid(s) .

Proposed meaning it has not been built. Meaning that it does exist yet. Your officially exposed fact you can't read. When you propose to your girl friend that means your asking her hand in marriage. It doesn't mean your married. You both have reading disability.

It is still being processed it means it exist yet you autistic mouth breater.

The other grid they reference was the European super grid.

Next time click on link or just google it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wide_area_synchronous_grid

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:

Proposed meaning it has not been built. Meaning that it does exist yet. Your officially exposed fact you can't read. When you propose to your girl friend that means your asking her hand in marriage. It doesn't mean your married. You both have reading disability.

It is still being processed it means it exist yet you autistic mouth breater.

The other grid they reference was the European super grid.
Are u still talking? What was proposed? Grids or grid? Notice the letter "s". Mr Autism . . . Lol
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sibrah:
Are u still talking? What was proposed? Grids or grid? Notice the letter "s".

Are you still this autistic even when I highest the word for you. The wiki explained the grids all over the word. That's why they gave you bullet points to read Mr Autistic.

IPS/UPS grid and UTCE grid unification would involve the Russian and European grid

The other is unification of US power grids into one grid.

The other European and north africa.

@Sibrah why are your mastery of english language so terrible that you need help so often. That's only reason you ask these stupid questions.

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:

Are you still this autistic even when I highest the word for you. The wiki explained the grids all over the word. That's why they gave you bullet points to read Mr Autistic.

IPS/UPS grid and UTCE grid unification would involve the Russian and European grid

The other is unification of US power grids into one grid.

The other European and north africa.

@Sibrah why are your mastery of english language so terrible that you need help so often. That's only reason you ask these stupid questions.
Blue3k doesn't know what the difference between a grid and a grid with smart grid features is.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sibrah:
Blue3k doesn't know what the difference between a grid and a grid with smart grid features is.

Sibrah is Autsistic with terrible reading disability. The highlighted qoute goes as follows. The proposed grid going to unite the interconnections aka grids (multiple). The unified grid (singular) will have smart grid features as well.

You can't read a compound sentence. Lol your disabilities has been confirmed for forum to see. grin grin this is too hilarious.

Unified Smart Grid: unification of the US interconnections into a single grid with smart grid features.

Here's another compound sentence Mr Autistic. Chocolate fudge ice cream with spinkles. That means the ice cream would have both chocolate fudge and spinkles. Just like grid will have smart features and will become one singular united Grid.

Recap interconnection means grid. United States has multiple grids not one singular grid. Sibrah can't read simple words like proposed.

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:

Sibrah is Autsistic with terrible reading disability. The highlighted qoute goes as follows. The proposed grid going to unite the interconnections aka grids (multiple). The unified grid (singular) will have smart grid features as well.

You can't read a compound sentence. Lol your disabilities has been confirmed for forum to see. grin grin this is too hilarious.

Unified Smart Grid: unification of the US interconnections into a single grid with smart grid features.

Here's another compound sentence Mr Autistic. Chocolate fudge ice cream with spinkles. That means the ice cream would have both chocolate fudge and spinkles. Just like grid will have smart features and will become one singular united Grid.

Recap interconnection means grid. United States has multiple grids not one singular grid. Sibrah can't read simple words like proposed.
Mr. Autism, smart grid or grid? You were clearly exposed yesterday and had no option but to admit it. Quit trying to spin it around.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sibrah:
smart grid or grid?

Its both you Autistic mouth breather. You really can't read compound sentence. The terms aren't mutually exclusive. Your reading disability is strong.

I said USA has multiple grids. You said it's one singular grid. It's still being proposed for it to become one singular grid.

Ps another stupid question because you won't take reading lessons.

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Sibrah: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blue3k:

Its both you Autistic mouth breather. You really can't read compound sentence. The terms aren't mutually exclusive. Your reading disability is strong.

I said USA has multiple grids. You said it's one singular grid. It's still being proposed for it to become one singular grid.

Ps another stupid question because you won't take reading lessons.
Your compound autism is making you see compound sentences.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sibrah:
Your compound autism is making you see compound sentences.

Lol your trolling me but I'm still having fun watching you expose your Mental illness to forum. The fact is the proposal is a singular grid and it's going to have smart grid features.

Anyway I'm done I see your officially defeated.

Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Standing5(m): 1:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Blue3k
http://factmyth.com/factoids/the-us-is-connected-by-one-power-grid/

http://www.eia.gov/energy_in_brief/article/power_grid.cfm

What Wikipedia says about power grid definition:
An electrical grid is an interconnected network for delivering electricity from suppliers to consumers. It consists of generating stations that produce electrical power, high-voltage transmission lines that carry power from distant sources to demand centers, and distribution lines that connect individual customers.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 4:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Electric utilities found it more efficient to interconnect their transmission systems. This enabled utilities to share the benefits of building larger and often jointly-owned electric generating units to serve their combined electricity demand at the lowest possible cost. Interconnection also reduced the amount of extra capacity that each utility had to hold to ensure reliable service. Over time, three large interconnected systems evolved in the United States. Today, these three large interconnected systems separately serve Texas and the eastern and western halves of the United States.

Close coordination of operations among the three power grids is needed to keep the various components connected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZz4sR5vfeo
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by grandstar(m): 1:30am On Jan 12, 2017
kettykin:
Ordinary solar plant would have given these people free power but their addiction to Niger delta oil will not allow them

At what cost??
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by grandstar(m): 1:34am On Jan 12, 2017
Emekamex:
33000 litres of diesel daily? Is this a power plant or a big generator?

Given that Nigeria is yet to have a functional refinery, importing huge amount of diesel to fuel the plant is a massive waste of forex.

33,000 litres a day is nothing!! And it's a super productive use of forex. And again, Dangotes refinery will go on stream by 2018.
Re: Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) by Blue3k(m): 1:35am On Jan 12, 2017
grandstar:

At what cost??

Who cares they shouldn't consider that factor. Just use solar because there's sun light. Don't worry about fact sun doesn't shine all day. Don't worry about fact plant can run fuels other that diesel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses / Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave / Photo: Fashola Unveils Lagos Resident Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.