Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (90687 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by pennytrate: 12:37am On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
what?

•• → uhm u think ya presence will lighten up the place ehn undecided °°
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 27, 2016
pennytrate:

•• → uhm u think ya presence will lighten up the place ehn undecided °°
i said "we" angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 27, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Sharrap! enough with your negativity! And if we reason ur matter now, ya babe go be one mgbeke! Lubbish!

And bītch, who are you?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:39am On Dec 27, 2016
martineverest:
never heard about the upcoming get together
really?? How manage? But they've been announcing it..
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by HDee(m): 12:39am On Dec 27, 2016

Really nice.
Good social practice, if not for this our country.

Vizkiz, you try.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by pennytrate: 12:41am On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
i said "we" angry

•• → you and who? Ya pack of rainbow girls cheesy grin grin °°
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by martineverest(m): 12:41am On Dec 27, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
really?? How manage? But they've been announcing it..
i dont 'romanceland'....i hardly visit dat section...oya,gimme d venue and date
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:41am On Dec 27, 2016
CorGier:

And bītch, who are you?
Dog! be civil. quit demoralising them
nuff said.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 27, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Dog! be civil. quit demoralising them

nuff said.

Bītch, please don't quote me again.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:44am On Dec 27, 2016
martineverest:
cc vizkiz, princeakins, reply this guy.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by martineverest(m): 12:46am On Dec 27, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
cc vizkiz, princeakins, reply this guy.
oya,make dem do fast....i want to see dat lady with 80 leaves note

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2016
pennytrate:

•• → you and who? Ya pack of rainbow girls cheesy grin grin °°
What pack of rainbow girls

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin
vizkiz:

Be like say na us that guy trace come shoprite grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2016
CorGier:

Bītch, please don't quote me again.
Go to hell dog! You don't worth my free 10mb.

But i dare you to come with your gf..

S'illy thing.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by pennytrate: 12:48am On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
What pack of rainbow girls

•• → scratch that!! So u gunna come share candies right? angry °°
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2016
martineverest:
oya,make dem do fast....i want to see dat lady with 80 leaves note
Now you're talking! Thot as much! You've been on her case.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 12:54am On Dec 27, 2016
martineverest:

go back to the first page bro then scroll along.. I already gave alot of details there wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by martineverest(m): 12:54am On Dec 27, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Now you're talking! Thot as much! You've been on her case.
haha.....she is beautiful na...i wondered what she was writing with that large note...are u d one?

The talkactive guy was vibrant too
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 27, 2016
pennytrate:

•• → scratch that!! So u gunna come share candies right? angry °°
im giving but not that much
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Cherlene(f): 12:56am On Dec 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Hi Angel,
..Was splendid.. Thank you smiley

Yes it was indeed fabulous...

Guess u had a good day as well?

Thank God, yes I can see so.

Had a RELAXED day.

Cherlene
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by pennytrate: 12:57am On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
im giving but not that much

•• → alright just book a flight when you are here I will refund °°
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:57am On Dec 27, 2016
martineverest:
haha.....she is beautiful na...i wondered what she was writing with that large note...are u d one?

The talkactive guy was vibrant too
Lol.. not at all. i'm not in Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vicstar(m): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2016
• elegushi groove, that's how we gunna turn up

★ ☆ ★ ☆

no dullings
•°•

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 27, 2016
Cherlene:

Lovely, pleased to hear you all had an ENJOYABLE time.

Cherlene
u so nice cherlene ,u couldn't possibly make it and u still wishing them well
.....and im over here jealousing angry im so ashamed cry grin
•••
How u chica ? Itz valerie

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by martineverest(m): 1:02am On Dec 27, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. not at all. i'm not in Lagos.
ok ma
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Ugosample(m): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2016
Chrizoby:
I m no longer surprised. So na all dis small children dey nairaland dey make noise upadan. Even their table represent the true condition of the country.
grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Greenbullet(m): 1:07am On Dec 27, 2016
thePretender:
can I pay 1k?
beta use DAT money to buy can water.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by VaselineCrew: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2016
u me ya sef in purlic an no yansh lick bros undecided

sumone nid to star lickin yansh
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Greenbullet(m): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2016
jidxin:
*NAIRALAND BEACH PARTY*

*_Venue: Elegushi Beach_*
*_Date: January 2nd_*
*_Time: 10am promt_*
*_Gate fee: 1k_*

*Guys*
1,000 = gate fee
1,000 = barbecue
1,000 = for tent & having a Dj

*Ladies*
1,000 = Gate fee
1,000 = barbecue
*Guys are advised to come with at least a drink to be shared with someone and the ladies can also bring theirs if you don't feel comfortable drinking with people*

_For those that will love to go in group there will be a meeting point at *OBALENDE* INSIDE THE BRT COURT_

*6 DAYS TO IMPACT*
who goes to a party by 10am,KIDS, beta shift the time from 7 till d next day .
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 27, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Ok
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

I couldn't believe i focused on that pic for more than 5 minutes. Jeezz
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by princeakins(m): 1:10am On Dec 27, 2016
Pabloomoescobar

Egbon mo gentle o. Hpn now, e kan lai fun wa ni kan odun.
E fun wa ni kan odun o cheesy

See pple one see u for d beach party o wetin u go do now grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Greenbullet(m): 1:10am On Dec 27, 2016
VaselineCrew:
u me ya sef in purlic an no yansh lick bros undecided

sumone nid to star lickin yansh

ikunle abi yamo oooo!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.