Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (90412 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by martineverest(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
rosieluv:

the mature guys wiv a camera? if so,then i remember seeing you n ur friend
no...the guy with the camera was sitting close to the protector......i was sitting beside u guys...close the other 2 guys that were sitting on higher chairs facing u guys sitting on the couch
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ireneony(f): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
martineverest:
na....i was opposite u guys....was attracted by the high level of interaction btw u guys.....and the lady writing on 'higher institution' note alongside the blackness of the xtremely dark guy sitting close to her....not to forget about the darkness (unbleached) non-chaland lady wearing white(cant remeber the colour of hercloths)
guy i was not there oo
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by CentaurXXV: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Neyoor:

He can only succeed at that if I don't know my onions.

Lol, So you turning up?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by martineverest(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
guy i was not there oo
ok,ma
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Originalsly: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmm...cool!...look like ya'll know each other from wayyyy back! .... secondary school reunion!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by cstr19: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Draei:

grin
na true na.
I know I would. I have mortal enemies in the politics section grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Naturalized(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Ok
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Seun, we need a better *ROTFL* emoji. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
bye?

Pardon? .....itspuffpuf or what's that your former sobriquet?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by schumastic(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mimi56:
Lol...nice though. I like people who create space for fun.
when will you create yours
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by jidxin(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
*NAIRALAND BEACH PARTY*

*_Venue: Elegushi Beach_*
*_Date: January 2nd_*
*_Time: 10am promt_*
*_Gate fee: 1k_*

*Guys*
1,000 = gate fee
1,000 = barbecue
1,000 = for tent & having a Dj

*Ladies*
1,000 = Gate fee
1,000 = barbecue
*Guys are advised to come with at least a drink to be shared with someone and the ladies can also bring theirs if you don't feel comfortable drinking with people*

_For those that will love to go in group there will be a meeting point at *OBALENDE* INSIDE THE BRT COURT_

*6 DAYS TO IMPACT*

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
i swear u be nairaland ozil...i wanted to say may GOD 4give me and ask whoelse is seeing the camel toes screaming am here am here am here oooo...oh my oh my the camel toes thick like kilode..i swear doze camel toes if dem wan classify am according to tyres na DUNLOP ELITE grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hahahahahaha bros how can any 'sabi' guy no fail to not see that meat? Lol. That thing there na real meat

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by schumastic(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
pocohantas:
You guys look like your post in Romance section.
Nice get together...

I wonder w u wi lol like of nairaland in terms of your own post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Lol, So you turning up?

Yes, I know how handle people like him. Give him a long rope to pulll, then..............
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by rosieluv(f): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bamz:
Rosieluv I see you. You still in Ikd?
yes i am
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by pocohantas(f): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Are you serious? cheesy
Yes, childish and disorganised, the truth is they look like Jambites.
Why should that girl in purple, wear a pant that carves out her entire 'womanhood', very suggestive and bad dressing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Neyoor:

Pardon? .....itspuffpuf or what's that your former sobriquet?
aaaahh! the way u use my sign off but forget my moniker is painful cry angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by darkmarky(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
pocohantas:

Why should that girl in purple, wear a pant that carves out her entire 'womanhood', very suggestive and bad dressing.

ma'am don't mind tosyne2much he is a fan of camel toe.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by iamkingzlee(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chrizoby:
I m no longer surprised. So na all dis small children dey nairaland dey make noise upadan. Even their table represent the true condition of the country.
cheii
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by rosieluv(f): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
I'll make you mine wink
lol come to the party
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
pocohantas:

Ooops that sounds very harsh.. You shouldn't expect them to wear suit to the place. That's just casual outfits you know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by pennytrate: 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
sad angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by tosyne2much(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
darkmarky:

ma'am don't mind tosyne2much he is a fan of camel toe.
Oga just dey your lane ooo.. No yab me this night ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Love what I'm seeing, the dress code shld b crop tops n tight pants please,dat babe slayed it
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
aaaahh! the way u use my sign off but forget my moniker is painful cry angry

Lol! sorry, that's because u've never had a permanent moniker. anyway, I hope to take this one to heart, if not sent to jail like the previous ones.
cstr19:
I am sure if we do a get-together for the politics section afficionados.
Most would come armed with knives and boxing gloves to beat their favourite online enemy to stupor.
hahaha cheesy

im sure had the turn out been bigger there would have been brawls
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by hedonistic: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol. I miss my Bheer Hugz /Rhapsody... Arguably one of the most bubbly places to drink in Lagos. Lovely scenery and plenty to feed one's eyes with.

Meanwhile when be the Abuja version na? Abuja people wey to dey form nonsense. Drop your empty airs at home and come out to turn up! Wayasayyy?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Mcowubaba: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:
See legs abeg. cheesy
Fruity names on nairaland can be deceiving.
Grow up.
The have the courage and ability to organize themselves, hang out and take pictures and upload, despite knowing that people like you will find fault or criticise them.

I strongly doubt I can do that, I like my online presence to remain strictly anonymous, unless something exceptionally happens that requires otherwise.

For those saying the are kids, that's very silly. If you're too old or mature for Nairaland forum, deactivate from Nairaland and go register in Old peoples nursing homes, there are a handful of them in USA. The usually have group discussions too.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by CentaurXXV: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Neyoor:

Yes, I know how handle people like him. Give him a long rope to pulll, then..............

Oh, Was referring to the party.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by pennytrate: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Ooops that sounds very harsh.. You shouldn't expect them to wear suit to the place. That's just casual outfits you know?

•• → Baba why u no tag along na, abi u no get the info on time? °°
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
And why don't u come and meet us if u a nairaland.. I think I came to borrow a charger ryt was it ur charger
martineverest:
no...the guy with the camera was sitting close to the protector......i was sitting beside u guys...close the other 2 guys that were sitting on higher chairs facing u guys sitting on the couch

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Polyestar(m): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
I was too busy to attend. But I won't miss the beach party next week.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.