Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (90873 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by chukxie(m): 2:07am On Dec 27, 2016
vizkiz:
About the empty table...if you are familiar with that bar you will know the reason why the table is empty... They don't allow littered tables and its not until we upload pictures of so many bottles before it shows we had fun...

For those saying "they are kids" that's very silly and it is a sign of immaturity from your end. If you are too old or mature for Nairaland, please deactivate your monikers/accounts and go register in Old peoples nursing homes, there are a handful of them in USA.
They usually have old people group discussions too. cheesy

About the upcoming nairaland beach party

Menhhhh! I would've loved to join oooo. Unfortunately my location far no be small. Abeg you guys should upload photos from the groove for our viewing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Please I want you to guess cheesy wink kiss
Lovelynature:
I'm curious to know which of the cuties are you.
Or should I guess?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy Thank you kiss
ashewoboy:

you think say i nor go catch youcheesy. you have join bad gang. see the kind cloth wey you wear. if i dey dere ehn, you go follow me go house. you look sexy.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:15am On Dec 27, 2016
That one with camel toe and the one with black big bag are my spec oh when will nairaland zone kitten this P.H side
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Lovelynature(m): 2:24am On Dec 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
guessing loading 87%

Ama tell you when I'm done

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Lovelynature(m): 2:35am On Dec 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You are the cutie at the middle here

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 27, 2016
grin That Jonathan pic though cheesy
Lovelynature:
guessing loading 87%

Ama tell you when I'm done
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Brushless: 2:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Mayhorz:
These people don old nah... undecided
Those are the reasonable and matured voices on Nairaland.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ikorodureporta: 2:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Before any party like this, lalasticlala & seun + others shld have an open day with us.....na just to rent hall......abi una be ghost?? ....wait till Madam Linda show u hw itz done!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 27, 2016
Isn't that obvious? smiley
Thank you and merry Christmas! kiss
Lovelynature:
You are the cutie at the middle here

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by niggadee(m): 2:48am On Dec 27, 2016
good for dem
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Lovelynature(m): 2:56am On Dec 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Isn't that obvious? smiley
Thank you and merry Christmas! kiss
Yeah, you are really a queen - beautiful, good height, chocolate, looks stubbornly gentle, lol... and must probably have a good heart. Wish to meet you someday dear

MERRY CHRISTMAS

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ChynoBEATS: 3:02am On Dec 27, 2016
vizkiz:
A Group of nairalanders met today at Ikeja shopping mall in Bheer hugz cafe to celebrate Christmas together.
In attendance was

Fynestboi (Mr nairaland 2016) www.nairaland.com/Fynestboi

adewumiopeyemi www.nairaland.com/adewumiopeyemi

3rdlegxxx www.nairaland.com/3rdlegxxx

Oyin (regular guest)

Rosieluv www.nairaland.com/Rosieluv

Princeakins www.nairaland.com/Princeakins

ItsQuinn www.nairaland.com/ItsQuinn

realestguy www.nairaland.com/realestguy

RoyalBlak007 www.nairaland.com/RoyalBlak007

vizkiz www.nairaland.com/vizkiz

pictures below cool

Oga make una park here , did seun give u guys flexing,chilling n hangout permit?

Ehen oya Mynd comman giv dis jongbe people some lil christmas ban for over chilling cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by brezzy12: 3:07am On Dec 27, 2016
Nice,i like it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by RaeMystix: 3:24am On Dec 27, 2016
Haute:
Raine80, cao, Evaberry, Ireneony, cutesexy1, Estharfabian, Joycesims, MsDelilah, RaeMystix, Mimzzy, Rone16. Let's top this by having a picnic in the middle of the atlantic. Shark fin peppersoup anyone? Yummy. grin
Sorry!...I'm currently out of town and won't be back until next year.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by wristbangle: 3:33am On Dec 27, 2016
PetroleumJelly:
Dem one hol me for rasom cus am yung an am rich an am hanson

Dem one hol me for rasom cus am yung an am rich an am hanson

Oya shak bodi

[img]http:///media/11-07-2015/vwR7Di.gif[/img]

Oya mov bodi

mak you ring alam oo

oya shak bodi

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

These two scenarios of pictures got me ROFLMAO grin

Vizkiz and other planning committee for the forthcoming beach party, kudos to your effort and thanks for uniting nairaland youths in Lagos. I hope other places (cities) like Abuja and Port harcourt will be able to replicate this kind of show.

However, it's a pity that some bad eggs in this thread are focusing on vague things such as outfits, drinks on table and picking unnecessary offence hence calling these people kids; Actually they are the kids here. Some people really have time for nonsense sha. Very annoying baboons. sad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ilynem(m): 3:34am On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:

party guys

Optional you dinnor go?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:47am On Dec 27, 2016
angry why didn't they tell us so we'll come.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Sanchez01: 3:50am On Dec 27, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Ok
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
I found myself staring at this and laughing for well over five minutes grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by recievesense: 3:51am On Dec 27, 2016
vizkiz:
A Group of nairalanders met today at Ikeja shopping mall in Bheer hugz cafe to celebrate Christmas together.
In attendance was

Fynestboi (Mr nairaland 2016) www.nairaland.com/Fynestboi

adewumiopeyemi www.nairaland.com/adewumiopeyemi

3rdlegxxx www.nairaland.com/3rdlegxxx

Oyin (regular guest)

Rosieluv www.nairaland.com/Rosieluv

Princeakins www.nairaland.com/Princeakins

ItsQuinn www.nairaland.com/ItsQuinn

realestguy www.nairaland.com/realestguy

RoyalBlak007 www.nairaland.com/RoyalBlak007

vizkiz www.nairaland.com/vizkiz

pictures below cool

like play play una don form political party dey even do rally

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Dandeedadrunk(m): 3:57am On Dec 27, 2016
Lovelynature:
Yeah, you are really a queen - beautiful, good height, chocolate, looks stubbornly gentle, lol... and must probably have a good heart. Wish to meet you someday dear

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Na how much dey ur bank account. You wey dey on data reply whatsapp message then off am
Abeg oh babie ...come here Daddy Yo is ready to spend
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Dandeedadrunk(m): 4:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Mimi56:
Lol...nice though.
I like people who create space for fun.

Daddy Yo is here...come over
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Ndifereke: 4:02am On Dec 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You will never know grin kiss
You're the one on blue leggings.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Ndifereke: 4:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Too many kids and immature fools on here hating on a group of people that came to socialize and have fun. The actual kids are the ones calling these young and bubbling friends, kids. Those haters are probably struggling to pass jamb or can't even afford the T.fare to visit those places. So what if they're kids? What's wrong in being a kid? Or were you born an adult? Is being a kid a crime? Please, Vizkiz, ItsQuinn, Rosieluv, Fynestboi and Co, don't pay a single mind to these lonely hateful antagonists. They're a just dumb and jealous. Just keep doing your thing and having fun. Life's hard already, so enjoy the best of it while you can. Peace.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Kingsley1000(m): 4:37am On Dec 27, 2016
pls let's organize our own in the east.....preferably in owerri
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Kingsley1000(m): 4:38am On Dec 27, 2016
the initiator of this party has Done well...waiting for 2017

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 27, 2016
That beach party is what I'm looking up to...I hope its taking place at night and not day time so we can all sleep over and fill these camel toes up with hot akamu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by 2shur: 5:16am On Dec 27, 2016
razzaites.

poor broke guys
deygo mall dey buy table water

see those smellos girls. earpiece gurls
ugly gurls
all these broke asses.
palm slippers crew.
wtf
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by sundilazo(m): 5:21am On Dec 27, 2016
Organisers, that beach party is from 10am till when & I hope say bannies go come plenty....its ya boy sundilazo
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by realGURU(m): 5:40am On Dec 27, 2016
nice guys chech my signature a new laptop @118k

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply)

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.