Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (58683 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by dokyOloye: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Whytelyon:

Hezbolah is Shia. Although they rebel for a cause not like ISIS / IsiL.

Hezbola hardly export their terror.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
All Jewish prophets practice Judaism, they kill animals and sacrifice it to God, they also sprinkled the blood of animals on themselves for forgiveness of sins,the Jews are still doing the same, Christians never claim Jewish prophet as Christians rather the coming of Jesus Christ set in a new order of priesthood different from Aronic priesthood which the law of moses is based, with new priesthood no more animal sacrifice and using the animals blood for atonement of sins,[/b]if all the Jewish prophets are moslems why didn't Moslems practice animal sacrifice as they did and also use blood of animals for forgiveness of sin[b]. You moslems should stop this una lies a beg.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by dokyOloye: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
zionmade:

Pls spare me dat bullshit. a fight against kafirs is a fight dat pleases allah. d day my colleague was almost lynched in a nothern state because his air-conditioner was on wen d muslllims were praying was d day i knew u guys have inherently developed hatred towards Christians. there is nothing peaceloving about islamm and alllah so stop trying to make anybody think otherwise
Don't mind d hypocrites.
I have supposedly well educated/supposedly tolerant muslim colleagues,doctors for that matter.
But if U sift thru their utterances wella,U will realise that if ISIS,Boko haram etc were not doing d job,they would be d ones beheading infidels and planting bombs.
Nothing like a peaceful muslim,after all,is it not from the supposedly peaceful ones that d violent ones are recruited and they never seem to finish,no matter how many U kill.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by sirfee(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

you guys should stop generalizing. Muslims are not homogeneous as you have always imagined or the Western media would want to paint Muslims as one big bulk of the same people.

Shia Muslims join in felicitating with Christians during Christmas. Sunni Wahhabi preachers are the ones who keep hammering that Christmas is a sin and it is forbidden to wish Christians on Christmas. Wahhabi preachers even view commemorating the birthday of Prophet Muhammad (s)- Eid al-Maulid- as a SIN!!!

SOURCE OF THE OP'S ARTICLE:
http://imnig.org/members-imn-celebrated-christmas-christians-kaduna

CC: Seun Lalasticlala
Though I'm not religious but I prefer the shia to the sunni.The sunnis are over zealous,wahhabism is just a political ideology based on a religion(my opinion though).
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by sirfee(m): 12:08am On Dec 28, 2016
dokyOloye:
Don't mind d hypocrites.
I have supposedly well educated/supposedly tolerant muslim colleagues,doctors for that matter.
But if U sift thru their utterances wella,U will realise that if ISIS,Boko haram etc were not doing d job,they would be d ones beheading infidels and planting bombs.
Nothing like a peaceful muslim,after all,is it not from the supposedly peaceful ones that d violent ones are recruited and they never seem to finish,no matter how many U kill.
There are two kinds of muslims:the terrorist muslims and the ignorant muslims(the peaceful ones).The former are those who know Islam so well and live by its dictums while the latter have no clue about their religion and have an idealized image of islam that has no bases in facts.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Renaissance2017: 12:35am On Dec 28, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

the majority of the Christian world celebrate Christmas, which symbolically commemorates the birth of Jesus on December 25. how you concluded that they joined them in worship is beyond me. they paid a solidarity visit to foster unity and peace. being present in Church as a show of love and peace and unity, does not mean they were actively partaking in the worship. if in times of peace you do not visit them in their churches, do you expect them to be kind to you in times of need? there is nothing wrong in joining hands with them on Christmas in show of love and unity. the visit is purely to foster unity, peace, and love. it has nothing to do with worshiping. likewise, our Christian brothers have joined the Shia during Ashura, Arabaeen, and Ramadan to foster unity and peace and love. that does not mean either party is abandoning his beliefs to join the other. and by the way, Wahhabis have already declared Shia as non-Muslims; so i really dont know why they are bothered and confused that Shia are stretching their hands to Christians. this is not even the first time it is happening between the two parties in exchanging solidarity visits in Kaduna. Wahhabis do not even celeberate Mawlid (birthday of the Prophet Muhammad) and considers that too as a sin. as for Christmas, nothing is wrong in using it to foster unity because we all, Christians and Muslims, identity with the virgin and miraculous birth of Jesus. we should magnify what unites us instead of what divides us. for example, we do not mark or join Easter commemoration because it is a dividing point between Islam and Christianity. we, as other Muslims, do not believe Jesus was killed or crucified. that is explicitly stated in the Quran. but as for Christmas, you are the one going overboard. it is stated in the Quran, "peace be upon him (Jesus) the day he was BORN, the day he will die, and the day he shall be brought back to life". so please, try not to draw hasty conclusions and judge the intentions of people without concrete facts. Muslims and Christians have long misunderstood themselves. any gesture that will foster peace and bring Nigerians closer should be encouraged and celebrated and not criticized.
You have spoken well my dear friend. I believe your sunni muslim brothers are the one saying contrary things on this issue. I am a Christian, I am so liberal and opened minded. But I had rather wine and dine with shia Muslims than Sunni Muslims because the Sunnis are extremists and they tend to condemn any action exhibited by others especially when you are of a different religion from theirs. If a sunni muslim will refer to a shia Muslim as infidel then he would lack an adjective to qualify a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2016
shites are the worst terrorist group they are doing this to attract sympathy have they ever done something like this before since their emergence? .share propaganda .
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by dokyOloye: 1:04am On Dec 28, 2016
ofwest47:
shites are the worst terrorist group they are doing this to attract sympathy have they ever done something like this before since their emergence? .share propaganda .
Give us an example of their terrorist acts in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ezpee: 1:35am On Dec 28, 2016
ohiku4every1:
Have they done this before?
if the answer is no, they are deceiving Christians,
am a muslim but Christians should watch their back pls
Fact!!
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by zionmade(m): 2:28am On Dec 28, 2016
sirfee:
There are two kinds of muslims:the terrorist muslims and the ignorant muslims(the peaceful ones).The former are those who know Islam so well and live by its dictums while the latter have no clue about their religion and have an idealized image of islam that has no bases in facts.
d terrorists are d main muslims. How can u tell us to look away from d terrorist when their effect are very much felt throughout d world. Christians have thousands of denominations how many of dem are killing each other or strapping bomb to kill others.

Islam is a curse to dis world. kpohammad is d gteatest weapon unleashed on humanity by d devil himself. from cuming on a 6yr old girl and calling it thighing to sleeping wit her at d age of 9. a girl dat shud look up to her as a fathrr or grandfather. dat is barbaric.

Only a devil can do wat dat kpohammad did here on earth. I have been to core parts of d so called peaceful side of d north, they loook peaceful but they are time bomb waiting to explode. d day i cracked a joke in my class about Lai Mohammed was d day i knew dat as a Christian those guys can declare fatwa on ur head at anytime
i take exception to yoruba muslims. the northerners dnt see u guys as true muslims anyway.

I LOVE MUSLIMS I HATE ISLAM

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by greenermodels: 3:35am On Dec 28, 2016
Laid2001:
TOLERANT of them!!!!!

GEJ killed three of Zakzaky's kids and they did not even block the COAS way for him to do that then!!!!

my friend, you should Google what really happened, the shittes were on a procession when they ran into some soldiers at a roundabout, the Nigerian army been a predominantly Sunni force opened fire on them and even took some captive that they later killed, when gej learnt what happened, he personally called el zakyzaky to apologize to him but he rejected the apology, el rufai was twittering about against gej and later paid el zakyzaky a condolence visit during which he urged them to vote for apc.they see what el rufai,buhari and apc is doing to them.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by sirfee(m): 3:41am On Dec 28, 2016
zionmade:

d terrorists are d main muslims. How can u tell us to look away from d terrorist when their effect are very much felt throughout d world. Christians have thousands of denominations how many of dem are killing each other or strapping bomb to kill others.

Islam is a curse to dis world. kpohammad is d gteatest weapon unleashed on humanity by d devil himself. from cuming on a 6yr old girl and calling it thighing to sleeping wit her at d age of 9. a girl dat shud look up to her as a fathrr or grandfather. dat is barbaric.

Only a devil can do wat dat kpohammad did here on earth. I have been to core parts of d so called peaceful side of d north, they loook peaceful but they are time bomb waiting to explode. d day i cracked a joke in my class about Lai Mohammed was d day i knew dat as a Christian those guys can declare fatwa on ur head at anytime
i take exception to yoruba muslims. the northerners dnt see u guys as true muslims anyway.

I LOVE MUSLIMS I HATE ISLAM
True talk bro,many muslims and the apologists keep telling us that "Islam is just a religion" and that the extremists misinterpret Islam,the opposite is more truthful.To me it is an ideology,very similar to fascism.Most of the self-appointed Islam apologists,who wander like a ghost through western media and the internet,do not even know what Islam and the ideology behind it really means. In Arabic it means "submission" in the sense of "surrender" to God(Allah) and its connected ideology.This is the reason why almost everyone who can convince a true muslim that he speaks the word of "Allah" can make him or her do almost everything,including"Jihadism" and suicide bombing.As for fear of muslim being rational,I would say it is more correct to say that fear of Islam is rational.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:45am On Dec 28, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Shiites have found a new solace and friendship in Christianity. The tyranny and the hatred of the fellow Muslims has open their eyes to the love of Christ.

May it also open the doors of their hearts to the love of Christ at Calvary unto salvation cool
Mr man read their speech,
Mr man that is how they used to celleberate it ,even before you were born,
mr man if this is new to you is not new to me..
mr man stop exausting rubbish
they shittees are in this game since 19610
but u shud no the generality of muslim are Jesus lover,No muslim is a muslim if he did not believe in Jesus as a prophet sent from God,Mr man they honour him,respect him but they dont worship him because he was not God ..
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by cosade(m): 4:49am On Dec 28, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Shiites have found a new solace and friendship in Christianity. The tyranny and the hatred of the fellow Muslims has open their eyes to the love of Christ.

May it also open the doors of their hearts to the love of Christ at Calvary unto salvation cool

There have reported cases of the Shites and Christians collaborating in some Islamic countries like Syria, Iran, Palestine, Egypt etc.

"Since the uprising began in Syria, the country has grown increasingly sectarian, with a sharp divide between Shia Muslims and Christians generally supporting the government, and Sunni Muslims generally supporting the Free Syrian Army. "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Syria

I am not an authority on religious matters, however, my observation is that the Arab Christians feel more comfortable with the Shite Muslims in their countries. I really don't have an answer for this.

However, looking at the pro Christian tolerance level of the spiritual headquarters of the two groups, Iran Shites still allow native Christians to exist unlike the Saudi Sunnis. In Saudi, all her citizens are by law regarded to be Muslims and the penalty for conversion is death.

Today, there are at least 600 churches for 300,000 - 370,000 native Christians in Iran.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iran

"Accurate religious demographics are difficult to obtain in Saudi Arabia but while all citizens are considered Muslims by the state..."

"Saudi Arabia allows Christians to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practice their faith openly. Because of that Christians generally only worship within private homes. Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited. These include Bibles, crucifixes, statues, carvings, items with religious symbols, and others."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia

However, in the South Western part of Nigeria, Christians and Muslims (Sunnis and Shites) are one big family. The first Christmas card I received this year is from a Muslim (Sunni) Neighbour.

My take is that we should all learn to live in harmony in this country and be tolerant of each other. As we say in the South West, "esin baba o gbo'mo la" which means salvation is not by inheritance. Everyone should be free to practice his or her religion, or even no at all.

https://www.nairaland.com/3158853/mixed-christian-muslim-families-lets-share

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 5:58am On Dec 28, 2016
dokyOloye:
Hezbola hardly export their terror.

Of course we said the same thing. Look at my posts again. They usually fight government and sometimes Israel because of Palestine and Gaza.

It's based political, yea, we know.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 28, 2016
TeamSimple:
We dash you christians Shia muslims. We are okay with them on your side.

But the earlier you folks realise dey only doing that to gain public sympathy and support for the release of their leader,the better for u guys.

Once again,we willingly dash you the Shias. Happy union.
They are not yours to dash Mr. Man
... by this act they have done more to promote peace than you hypocritical, two-faced, lying coward

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 6:05am On Dec 28, 2016
alabilomo:
hezbollah is Sunni too right. Let's stop all this pls

grin Great. So terrorism is a good thing yes? And you are proud of it or something? You should Google the number of lives claimed by your Islam, yezidi, Shia, christians, Jews etc in Iraq and Syria by your ISIS Sunni Islam brothers. If Islam wants the taunting to stop, the Quran should be re written after clear instructions and inspiration from God almighty himself. Then anyone who takes up the old testament Quran should face the law, I promise you, the number of converts you'd have, will supersede Christianity, but is it happening, answer is no. So many pretenders here and there doing what they like and using Islam for cover. SMH, funny anyways

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 28, 2016
sirfee:
True talk bro,many muslims and the apologists keep telling us that "Islam is just a religion" and that the extremists misinterpret Islam,the opposite is more truthful.To me it is an ideology,very similar to fascism.Most of the self-appointed Islam apologists,who wander like a ghost through western media and the internet,do not even know what Islam and the ideology behind it really means. In Arabic it means "submission" in the sense of "surrender" to God(Allah) and its connected ideology.This is the reason why almost everyone who can convince a true muslim that he speaks the word of "Allah" can make him or her do almost everything,including"Jihadism" and suicide bombing.As for fear of muslim being rational,I would say it is more correct to say that fear of Islam is rational.
Over here many of the apologists regretted their actions. The same muslims they helped, lived with, supported, were friends with actually arranged for their slaughter. Friends would point out their homes to be burnt and even participate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by validstar1: 6:14am On Dec 28, 2016
Empiree:
Excuse me?, what's violence in my post?. Are you not aware of definition of RITUAL?.

Yes, ablution in islam is also called "ritual". So what's disrespectful in my post?.

Here is definition of RITUAL by google

rit·u·al
ˈriCH(əw)əl/
noun
plural noun: rituals
a religious or solemn ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order.
"the ancient rituals of Christian worship"

the prescribed order of performing a ceremony, especially one characteristic of a particular religion or church.
synonyms: ceremony, rite, ceremonial, observance; More
a series of actions or type of behavior regularly and invariably followed by someone.
"her visits to Joy became a ritual"

https://www.google.com/search?q=rituals&rlz=1CASMAE_enUS679US679&oq=rituals&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

It seems you only earned high school certificate without knowing how and why. undecided
And what is the meaning of your last statement.. Rud.e kid
Infact when will Sunnis learn 2 stop being extremists,that last statement was just full of hate for other religions, what makes u think u are in d right religion- most probably because you were born a Muslim, no personal questioning, research and conviction that u had 2 end ur statement with an insult.Who do u think u are talking to?
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by WiseBukoye(m): 6:29am On Dec 28, 2016
cosade:

There have reported cases of the Shites and Christians collaborating in some Islamic countries like Syria, Iran, Palestine, Egypt etc.

"Since the uprising began in Syria, the country has grown increasingly sectarian, with a sharp divide between Shia Muslims and Christians generally supporting the government, and Sunni Muslims generally supporting the Free Syrian Army. "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Syria

I am not an authority on religious matters, however, my observation is that the Arab Christians feel more comfortable with the Shite Muslims in their countries. I really don't have an answer for this.

However, looking at the pro Christian tolerance level of the spiritual headquarters of the two groups, Iran Shites still allow native Christians to exist unlike the Saudi Sunnis. In Saudi, all her citizens are by law regarded to be Muslims and the penalty for conversion is death.

Today, there are at least 600 churches for 300,000 - 370,000 native Christians in Iran.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iran

"Accurate religious demographics are difficult to obtain in Saudi Arabia but while all citizens are considered Muslims by the state..."

"Saudi Arabia allows Christians to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practice their faith openly. Because of that Christians generally only worship within private homes. Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited. These include Bibles, crucifixes, statues, carvings, items with religious symbols, and others."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia

However, in the South Western part of Nigeria, Christians and Muslims (Sunnis and Shites) are one big family. The first Christmas card I received this year is from a Muslim (Sunni) Neighbour.

My take is that we should all learn to live in harmony in this country and be tolerant of each other. As we say in the South West, "esin baba o gbo'mo la" which means salvation is not by inheritance. Everyone should be free to practice his or her religion, or even no at all.

https://www.nairaland.com/3158853/mixed-christian-muslim-families-lets-share
My brother don't be carried off and be vulnerable. You might be right in some sense, though, but Islam is a very volatile religion. It followers can explode at the slightest joke with their Mohammed, be it shia or sunni. The doctrine they inculcate into them are next to a time bomb. How would you imagine fighting the course of God, our maker that controls our existence?
When they tolerate you, it's only because they are few in number to challenge you of your possession and power. Their tactics all over the world is to enforce their religion on you by leaving no room for you to practice your religion. Or they fake to be peaceful, breed, grow, out number you and your household, then strike you when you are least prepared and expected. See Turkey etc for example. I believe one of the course is to ensure Islam take over the world..... May God forbid so.

Christians should wake up to the lies they display on the faces. Deep inside most Muslims, they wish to encourage or force Islam on you, if possible. Even your most friendly Muslim neighbour not exempted. They are out to bastardize Western education and teachings. See any government school in Nigeria, I mean a tertiary institutions headed by a Muslim VC or provost and investigate on the recent appointments. No more strict adherence to appointment guidelines, but Salam maleku is all needed. Why won't there be a drop in quality? I guess you shall be in awe till it dawn on you that Trump's approach is really called for. Now in England, they're beginning to out number the Christians, and a first Muslim mayor won and was sworn into office in the Church. Very soon when their numbers are high enough in public offices, they shall advocate to change the laws there. Perhaps, start holding swearing processes in Mosque, based on the candidate's religion. That religion is a time bomb if no drastic measures are put in place, so that the law of the land supercede all other religious beliefs.

The Shiite felicitating with Christians in Church is a mere gimmick to get sympathy at this trying time . It's a sheer Greek gift!

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:32am On Dec 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

They are not yours to dash Mr. Man
... by this act they have done more to promote peace than you hypocritical, two-faced, lying coward
look at a christian using two faced and hypocrisy in one statement. very funny.
You definitely dont know the meaning of hypocrisy,coz if you do you wont be making such statement.
Oga ,we dash you shia members.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2016
TeamSimple:

look at a christian using two faced and hypocrisy in one statement. very funny.
You definitely dont know the meaning of hypocrisy,coz if you do you wont be making such statement.
Oga ,we dash you shia members.
Id take a peaceful Shia any day than a lying violent, church burning, christian hating,Terrorist promoting, sunni any day thank you

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2016
This is very good but i see it as public sympathy, Have they done something like this in the past?

Oh... they are new set of group in Nigeria? I don't think i ever seen or read something like this from the North in the past..

Good development though if they mean it in good way...
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2016
Don't be deceive fellow christain Moslem people are not celebrating with christain but consoling we christain for all those killing pepetrated by them.....Remember at Abuja of the woman killed by moslem...others atrocity...Xmas is for christain and all those well wisher but the moslem are Bokoharam
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by 1stdammy: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2016
hammerT:
ALL TERRORIST ORGANISATION HAVE SUNNI ORIGIN.

AL QAEDA, AL SHABAAB, BOKO HARAM, ISIS, ANSAR DINE ETC

ARE ALL SUNNI MUSLIMS.
What is SUNNI ORIGIN??, and who is a SUNNI Muslim??
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by sirfee(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Over here many of the apologists regretted their actions. The same muslims they helped, lived with, supported, were friends with actually arranged for their slaughter. Friends would point out their homes to be burnt and even participate
You are absolutely correct.Though I'm not religious but I read the bible and quran,I know where the extremists are coming from.Read koran 2:191,9:123,9:5,3:85,9:30,5:33 etc.You will understand better.Don't argue with them(the extremists)because you can never win them.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by adanny01(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2016
nzeobi:
But we were told this people are trouble makers.

This is exactly what they are trying hard to achieve, doubt!
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

you guys should stop generalizing. Muslims are not homogeneous as you have always imagined or the Western media would want to paint Muslims as one big bulk of the same people.

We know now. When it suits you Shia, you join the west to fight sunnis
When you like you Shias join Russia
When it suited your predecessors, they joined Tartars to betray Muslims and over 2milliomn Muslims were slaughtered in Iraq

ShiaMuslim:

Shia Muslims join in felicitating with Christians during Christmas. Sunni Wahhabi preachers are the ones who keep hammering that Christmas is a sin and it is forbidden to wish Christians on Christmas. Wahhabi preachers even view commemorating the birthday of Prophet Muhammad (s)- Eid al-Maulid- as a SIN!!!

According to you Wahhabis say that celebrating the birthday of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is a sin then it is consistent when they say don't celebrate the birthday of Jesus. I will not take that as hostility towards Christians

You shias claim that Taraweeh was not prayed by the Prophet although the text used by sunnis said the Prophet did for a while, you still consider taraweeh innovation
Now the Prophet's (SAW) birthday was NEVER celebrated at any time during his life, there is no dispute about it, but you Shias do it and don't consider it innovation
You brought the name of ALi (RA) into the Adhan (the call to prayer), you still don't consider it innovation

Whatever a Sunni does something that you don't like, it is innovation, all your chestbeating, attempted suicide are obligatory in the religion you have innovated

Of course, what is most important in your religion is the shirk of calling Ya Ali, when you are born, invoking same when you are taking your first steps, chanting Ya Ali when you fall down, when you are about to die, you have to say Ya Ali and when you are resurrected, you need to invoke Ya Ali
So where is Allah in the SHia Mushrik theology?
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Jacobx007: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2016
TeamSimple:
We dash you christians Shia muslims. We are okay with them on your side.

But the earlier you folks realise dey only doing that to gain public sympathy and support for the release of their leader,the better for u guys.

Once again,we willingly dash you the Shias. Happy union.
Lol, guy u are very funny.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by sirfee(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2016
Renaissance2017:

You have spoken well my dear friend. I believe your sunni muslim brothers are the one saying contrary things on this issue. I am a Christian, I am so liberal and opened minded. But I had rather wine and dine with shia Muslims than Sunni Muslims because the Sunnis are extremists and they tend to condemn any action exhibited by others especially when you are of a different religion from theirs. If a sunni muslim will refer to a shia Muslim as infidel then he would lack an adjective to qualify a Christian.
The sunnis are nothing but extremists,they are over zealous.Imagine can you(a mortal)fight for God(an immortal),it baffles me a lot.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2016
hammerT:

ARE ALL SUNNI MUSLIMS.

You are either brainwashed or ignorant

Al Qaeda was supported by Iran (the largest Shia country) and a street named after him in Iran before they fell out
The first suicide bombing in the Islamic world was done by Shia terrorists
Hezbollah is a terror group, nobody disputes it and they are funded, supported and equipped by Iran (the leader of Shias)
The Houthis are now in Lebanon
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by steryj(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2016
hammerT:

ARE ALL SUNNI MUSLIMS.
Sadam Usain was a Sunni. Yet he came from a minority ethnic group and had a reign of terror which pervaded the land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.