Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (46777 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / She Blocked Me Because Of This / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by 0b10010011: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Both of you need to start taking Marijuana.

If you had taken it during your the outing, this wouldnt have happened

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by piperson(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
ok

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
hi dear hw u doing cheesy cheesy cheesy
cocoberry:
shocked...zicoraads
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
baba it has been a wile were ave u been cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
piperson:
ok
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by folu4real(f): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
2dice01:
she want a fvck mate but you are acting all husbandry cheesy

hummm i think u are right. Maybe she only needed someone who will satisfy her desire.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by monnex: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bro....she just infected u with HIV...I Strongly advise u get an HIV test done immediately and repeat sane after 3months

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by akoredebadru(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Some gals pretend like dat coz my gal show me more Dan dat jst want to knw d level of my love, bro kip disturbing her
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by idupaul: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
2dice01:
she want a fvck mate but you are acting all husbandry cheesy

Give this guy a beer ...

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Divay22(f): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tell me story undecided
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Shygirl1989(f): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Call her......don't assume, try using another number to call her,a number of things could be the reason why she isn't responding to your message. If she doesn't want a relationship,then you should let her be and move on......you'll be fine....

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by cocoberry(f): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Go back and read the post
U Certainly didn't read before commenting... lazy monnex

monnex:
Bro....she just infected u with HIV...I Strongly advise u get an HIV test done immediately and repeat sane after 3months

5 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Mayflowa(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Don't keep calling her. An every day text message will do keep her reminded of best time in life. That night spent with her.

She will come round to you

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by deebrain(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
DESNAT:
You didn't preach the Lord Jesus to her undecided

Can I hear a good amen in this thread.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Emescot(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
If na me i go block your destiny self... u put konji for her body finish come leave am go ur house go dey sleep. U no finger, u no suck and u say make she no block you? U don kolo jor op

7 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by zicoraads: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
cocoberry:
...zicoraads
My baby kiss grin
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by okon37: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Just stay away from her and see her reactions.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by eaziboi123(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lolz
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'd rather stay in all night playing GTA V and binge watching YouTube videos with a plate of fried meat and fridge filled with ice cold beer than waste my time with a girl and get blocked the next morning.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Haychay(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy

U tried bro, at least u got to base one
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by duni04(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Truth is we can all infer but nobody knows what's going on in that girls mind. OP should forget the girl and find someone more serious minded.
There are beautiful girls everywhere! No time for any girl that doesn't know what she wants. And I mean that with all seriousness, there's just no time. Stop calling her cos the more you call, the more curious you'll get as to why she blocked you, and the more attached you'll get to someone that doesn't really send u.
In summary: Stop calling, let completely go and move on.

7 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]oboy use ur head can't u c she used u to celebrate boxing day.may b her guy is not around, she defeated u in d boxing fight n u refuse to give u :Poboy use ur head can't u c she used u to celebrate boxing day.may b her guy is not around, she defeated u in d boxing fight n u refuse to give u
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
I think she likes you, and she probably feels she moved too fast, considering it was a first date, but I think you should have face to face talk and find out for sure, such ladies are emotional and can love for Africa,just be ready, cos when she gets attached, don't complain o

6 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by ezteem(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
Have you ever been in a situation whereby things get heated up on the First night out and then you wake up the next day to find out you have been blocked?
Well that's the story of my life right now.

so me and this pretty girl I always had a crush on since I first saw her in 2014 finally had our first night out on boxing day. We went to the cinema, played some games, had dinner there too. Things was really good that evening. it was fun. She was all over me and she wasn't even shy enough to kiss me while we were seeing the movie in the midst of the multiple people there.

Going back home I hired the services of a cab man, we got all emotional and practically almost made out in the moving vehicle. We couldn't really do much since it wasn't a personal car. We could only continue kissing. Getting to her house, we chilled together for a while, talked about the day, laughed over the funny scenes, it was a lovey dovey night.

I got to my house, called her and it was still all going well. Only for me to wake up the next day and find out she has blocked me from whatsapp and wouldn't pick my call anymore. I swear, this has left me totally confused.

Ps. Well for me I think she didn't want to be attached to me. I had asked her out a couple of times and she's always been on the no relationship level for now. So I feel she did that because she feared getting attached to me. I could be wrong, I could be right but I'm confused.

Phew, at last something to be myself about.......

She's trying to get you deeper into her or she's trying to push(protect) you. If you've always aspired to be a playboy. It's time to move on because at this point, your brain will crave the kind of pleasure it hasn't gotten in a while. If you persist and follow on with her.... she'll rule your world.

This ain't "pride and prejudice" she's avoiding because she's protecting you from something greater than your emotions.... it's common with sluts( girls forgive my language). She's too scared it'll grow into heartbreak for you. LET HER BE.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by almarthins(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Not funny but I must lol...definitely nt a wife material. Next pls
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Philinho(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Does your life depend on hers? or because u did not fix ur sim ,make d world come to an end? You don't know what God had delivered you from.Forge on with Ur life.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by oribi(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
wow

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by zicoraads: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
thank you very much for this reply. God bless you.
Forget all the guys asking why you didn't _fuck her and all. But, you could have at least taken her to your house or even a side street for a quickie grin lipsrsealed You could have at least tried.

On the other hand, she may just have realized she doesn't want to cheat on her man. Ladies are quite complex. Maybe she had one or two issues with her man and you were the 'assistant' she needed at that time to forget him for awhile. Your time ended the second she convinced herself she didn't want to cheat.

Forget her. We loose some and win some. If she comes calling another time, don't even dare take her to the cinema. A nice restaurant and straight back to your house wink

By the way, keep us updated if anything changes. I like your story grin

6 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by discman2k2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
Have you ever been in a situation whereby things get heated up on the First night out and then you wake up the next day to find out you have been blocked?

so me and this pretty girl I always had a crush on since I first saw her in 2014 finally had our first night out on boxing day. We went to the cinema, played some games, had dinner there too. Things was really good that evening. it was fun. She was all over me and she wasn't even shy enough to kiss me while we were seeing the movie in the midst of the multiple people there.

Going back home I hired the services of a cab man, we got all emotional and practically almost made out in the moving vehicle. We couldn't really do much since it wasn't a personal car. We could only continue kissing. Getting to her house, we chilled together for a while, talked about the day, laughed over the funny scenes, it was a lovey dovey night.

I got to my house, called her and it was still all going well. Only for me to wake up the next day and find out she has blocked me from whatsapp and wouldn't pick my call anymore. I swear, this has left me totally confused.

Ps. Well for me I think she didn't want to be attached to me. I had asked her out a couple of times and she's always been on the no relationship level for now. So I feel she did that because she feared getting attached to me. I could be wrong, I could be right but I'm confused.

OP, U NEVER STILL UNDERSTAND WOMEN: THEY'RE ALWAYS CONFUSED & SELFISH. GBAM!!!

Ladies, make una no vex attack me, abeg! If u do, ur Confused & #Selfish

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Tunjibodmas(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:

@ops, you don Bleep up nah. She expect you to bleep her when you got to her house and you weren't man enough to do that or probably playing lover boy. Now she took the available flight and you are here complaining.
Next time, wise up.

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by 2shur: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
h.i.v loading
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by tk4rd: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pierocash:
She is in luv with som1 else,bt mistakenly found herself cheating on her lovely boyfrnd,came back to her senses,and did the needful to avert further destruction to her relationship.
That girl has conscience,and she is a gud girl.Op pls leave her alone,dnt destroy her relationshp
If they fücked and she loved the fück, the story would have been so different by now.. Sex has a way of turning ladies' heads upsidedown.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.