Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (46793 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / She Blocked Me Because Of This / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by bigtt76(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ogaaaaaa! You never sabi do di tin ni? tongue You see car instead of you to drive you sidon de wash am issssssorite o! Kwantinu grin

mamuzoOMAH:
Have you ever been in a situation whereby things get heated up on the First night out and then you wake up the next day to find out you have been blocked?
Well that's the story of my life right now.

so me and this pretty girl I always had a crush on since I first saw her in 2014 finally had our first night out on boxing day. We went to the cinema, played some games, had dinner there too. Things was really good that evening. it was fun. She was all over me and she wasn't even shy enough to kiss me while we were seeing the movie in the midst of the multiple people there.

Going back home I hired the services of a cab man, we got all emotional and practically almost made out in the moving vehicle. We couldn't really do much since it wasn't a personal car. We could only continue kissing. Getting to her house, we chilled together for a while, talked about the day, laughed over the funny scenes, it was a lovey dovey night.

I got to my house, called her and it was still all going well. Only for me to wake up the next day and find out she has blocked me from whatsapp and wouldn't pick my call anymore. I swear, this has left me totally confused.

Ps. Well for me I think she didn't want to be attached to me. I had asked her out a couple of times and she's always been on the no relationship level for now. So I feel she did that because she feared getting attached to me. I could be wrong, I could be right but I'm confused.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by delerx(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kai so much evil on nairaland. Na so Den go advice you until u sleep with a HIV patient. Na so one girl begged a guy to use a condom he refused. The girl used postinor and started having cramps. She needed consultations so she called me because I know her status and I was dumbfounded she had sex without a protection. Her ARVs someone reacted with the drug so I adviced her to use buscopan or visit her clinic asap. That boy, nobody knows if he's infected or not. Sha Rora. Don't get too emotional. Huote author=dacblogger post=52320540] undecided
u no get house...cant u recognise a lady in "heat"if u see one
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
this is a case of " Nice guys finish last" make the move and do the drill... she probably wanted u to do the need full ( Blipp her like a rabbit :-)

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oblang:

Lol @love for Africa...
true na, when such ladies decide to take a shot, it's ride or die o
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by tohtoh: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
we couldn't do that at that particular time. we were at her father's house.
mumuzuela...bae wanted some adventure pal

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by delerx(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Some people will advice use to Bleep her right away because they want u to make the same mistake they made. She must have a reason for blocking but my dear bro everything shouldnt start with sex. I bet u at that pace u will Bleep her without a condom. And say what say what anything can happen. Be careful bro

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by delerx(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Some people will advice use to Bleep her right away because they want u to make the same mistake they made. She must have a reason for blocking but my dear bro everything shouldnt start with sex. I bet u at that pace u will Bleep her without a condom. And say what say what anything can happen. Be careful bro.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by korm2me(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
AsapTeddy:
stop asking girls out...this is 2016 not 1980.

just tighten your game and show bf potential, and you are good to go.

dont ask girls out...just keep acting and behaving like a bf.
ONE HEINEKEN FOR YOU
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by dacblogger: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
motherfucker:
I swear bro. The dude fork up. Ladies don't like such. As in leading them to the mountain and leaving them there. Ouch! She was disappointed!
which bro...am a lady oooo

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by ssfather1819(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
[img][/img][color=#990000][/color] shocked my stupid friend y uno Bleep her
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by OneManLegion(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
See one of the dullapos bringing real niggas like me into disrepute. Person wan straff you dey dey speak English. Shioor!

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
She expected you to give her money before u left,but u didn't.

So she thinks that you are.......you are.......stingy,am only saying what she thought of you.

On a serious note mate move on,it's her loss.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Shygirl1989(f): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
ezteem:

I smell telemundo all over you, that's too much optimism
I don't watch telemundo...... Smiles......its better to be sure of something before jumping to conclusions,it might be her phone is bad or was stolen......
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by princefaculty(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
If na the English weh you write here you speak that day e mean say na wetin cause am be that... grin

Girls can be funny and confused at the same time, she may be trying all the drama so as to see how you will react or probably you've been pestering her so she deliberately led you on only to dash your hopes so you will feel the hurt deep. Don't let her 'freeze your mavro love' for 2017, get your groove on

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by bestpunterever: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
You didn't give her d big cassava.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by ezteem(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Shygirl1989:

I don't watch telemundo...... Smiles......its better to be sure of something before jumping to conclusions,it might be her phone is bad or was stolen......

Or the obvious........
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by vickyife(f): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
hmmmmmmm Nkan nbe

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by falansa: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
I think she reacted because you didn't do the needful that day.
I had a gal I've been crushing on for abt 5months now. Then I decide to ask her out. The first day was lovely as well as the second day, She was all over me. The third day she came over to my place and left around 11pm. I didn't even attempt to touch her as I thought I was proving maturity and for her not to think I'm only after her pussy but I can tell she actually want it that day.
Bro the next day, she totally withdraw and from that day till now it's been difficult talking to her.

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by cybriz82(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
hmmmm...mek can we see ur cassava.mayb u lied to her abt ur cassava.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by hizaya61(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
Have you ever been in a situation whereby things get heated up on the First night out and then you wake up the next day to find out you have been blocked?

so me and this pretty girl I always had a crush on since I first saw her in 2014 finally had our first night out on boxing day. We went to the cinema, played some games, had dinner there too. Things was really good that evening. it was fun. She was all over me and she wasn't even shy enough to kiss me while we were seeing the movie in the midst of the multiple people there.

Going back home I hired the services of a cab man, we got all emotional and practically almost made out in the moving vehicle. We couldn't really do much since it wasn't a personal car. We could only continue kissing. Getting to her house, we chilled together for a while, talked about the day, laughed over the funny scenes, it was a lovey dovey night.

I got to my house, called her and it was still all going well. Only for me to wake up the next day and find out she has blocked me from whatsapp and wouldn't pick my call anymore. I swear, this has left me totally confused.

Ps. Well for me I think she didn't want to be attached to me. I had asked her out a couple of times and she's always been on the no relationship level for now. So I feel she did that because she feared getting attached to me. I could be wrong, I could be right but I'm confused.

call her with another line first.
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Alao96(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
nigga lock up.......na u b her dummy for day day
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by monnex: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
cocoberry:
Go back and read the post U Certainly didn't read before commenting... lazy monnex

I read the post ass....le...... Better get tested
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
IYANGBALI:
That's what happens when you put water on the fire and the water boils without you not pouring gari inside. Imagine,you touch touch,you kiss kiss,you finger finger,you sok sok her bweast and lick lick her toto, you set her body on fire,instead of you to put your preek inside her thing to quench the fire,you left her hanging doing bobo. Now you have been blocked,you see your life. Opportunity comes but once and once debe always debe. Man mi you fok up job.

Ajepako amina508 osusumustflow vickyrotex juliaann funjosh eleko1 fabfunmi and notoriousbabe come see dis man o
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by dokunbam(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Raiders:
Lol. Story of my life. I also experienced this situation with a girl some time ago. Move on with your life. She is not the only a girl in this world. You will eventually find someone better than her and don't ever try to contact her again too
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by CRAPHA96(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:
undecided
u no get house...cant u recognise a lady in "heat"if u see one?
i have remark it in yah....shebi u will accept me to bleep u in the public grin
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Marverick(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:

baba you just kast yourself after she gave you mulitiple IOIs(indications of intreast or Green light) u still didnt Bleep her upon getting to her place instead you were gisting kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by CRAPHA96(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Ogaaaaaa! You never sabi do di tin ni? tongue You see car instead of you to drive you sidon de wash am issssssorite o! Kwantinu grin

PEOPLE ARE WICKED!! shocked SO U ARE ADVICING THIS YOUNG DUDE TO BLEEP A GIRL HE HARDLY KNOW!!!!! FIRST TYM THEY ARE MEETING sad WHAT IF DEY GIRL DEY SELL INFECTION
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by IYANGBALI: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Osusu7MustFlow:
lipsrsealed
did you see what I sawed?
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Shome36(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hector09:
Bro u need christ more than her ok...secondly she has multiple boy frnd so u are just an option...just saying
OMG!!! must you guys preach in every situation?

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
ezteem:

Phew, at last something to be myself about.......

She's trying to get you deeper into her or she's trying to push(protect) you. If you've always aspired to be a playboy. It's time to move on because at this point, your brain will crave the kind of pleasure it hasn't gotten in a while. If you persist and follow on with her.... she'll rule your world.

This ain't "pride and prejudice" she's avoiding because she's protecting you from something greater than your emotions.... it's common with sluts( girls forgive my language). She's too scared it'll grow into heartbreak for you. LET HER BE.
Could you pls explain more of this , i really need to get something.
Maybe here or on WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by IYANGBALI: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Marverick:
baba you just kast yourself after she gave you mulitiple IOIs(indications of intreast or Green light) u still didnt Bleep her upon getting to her place instead you were gis9ting kiss kiss
don't mind him. Members of Nigerian association of boyfriends must expel him for disgracing the Nigerian preeks

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. by mzzhavilah(f): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.