Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like (56763 Views)

Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by ruggedtimi(m): 1:19am On Dec 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Una no dey tire for all this kind post?

U fit see everything weh attract you finish and later find out he's not as boxed up as you think or dem get epilepsy for their family.

Abeg forget childish views of relationship and discuss reality part of it
guy...i don tire for this topic, i wonder how e dey make FP.
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Greatzeus:
Op,what is it with Idris Elba pics you now attached Does it mean he met all the 10 criteria
Those saying money is all you need to be noticed by women,haven't you heard of the lady who rejected a proposal from a guy,even with 99 iPhones grin

hehe it didnt happen in nigeria
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by justi4jesu(f): 5:20am On Dec 29, 2016
smrtblg:

Lmao

That's how you eat abi? grin grin grin
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by erniewhez(m): 7:00am On Dec 29, 2016
Virginkpekus:
For me it's his d*** grin
youre real woman. all those qualities stated without good sexual satisfaction is nill. virginkpekus if ure single am looking for kind of woman. ure real, a lot of richmen wives are crying for good sex.
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Izen: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2016
Perfectdanny:

So what has the majority of Nigerian ladies got to offer besides sex and zero

You know, things like taking care of you, the home and your kids. If you don't like it, please pay someone outside to do them for you since you have the money.
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Izen: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2016
Rossikki:
What do YOU have to offer apart from your nasty attitude and stinking puss.y?

I honestly hope you pay someone to cook your meals, take care of the home, wash your clothes and raise your kids. Since there's nothing your wife has to offer to you, don't ever bother her or else you would be the greatest hypocrite. Don't worry, it is because this is Nigeria where domestic help is cheap, that's why you men think it is beans for someone to wait on you all day. People with stinky attitude are the first to sight others with stinky attitudes anyway.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2016
Izen:

You know, things like taking care of you, the home and your kids. If you don't like it, please pay someone outside to do them for you since you have the money.

My dear *puts hand on her shoulder* we men can do all those things. Remember we can cook, take care of our parents e.t.c.

Technically your only job is reproduction.
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2016
Kunlinha:
I assume you don't work barefooted either lol!!! slippers and sandals are still categorized as shoes.
na dat white and blue dunlop slippers i dey wear

1 Like

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by frrank(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Women are naturally confused and don't know what they want

In fact they don't have the right to demand what they want/look for in a man

Heavy makeup smeared all over their face

Eye shadow

Eye pencil

Eyeliner

Fake hair

Fake nails

Fake height (high heels)

Lipstick

Nail polish

Earrings

Tell me why a woman would have the right to demand for a perfect man when she's the fakest thing you can ever think of
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by sagir1994(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Virginkpekus:
For me it's his d*** grin
surely you will get one with a strong d**k, if clearly your V does not stings
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Izen: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Perfectdanny:

My dear *puts hand on her shoulder* we men can do all those things. Remember we can cook, take care of our parents e.t.c.

Ehn, please carry the pregnancy by yourself too
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Izen: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
Perfectdanny:

And if you could really do it, why leave it to women then? Nigerian men? I thought you guys were handicapped at first.
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
Izen:

And if you could really do it, why leave it to women then? Nigerian men? I thought you guys were handicapped at first.

Wrong thinking dear........ There's this natural order of things you know.
* Bird flies..
* Plants grows..
* Women reproduce..
* Men rule the world..

It shouldn't eat you up you know. It ain't the men's fault dear.
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Izen: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Perfectdanny:

Wrong thinking dear........ There's this natural order of things you know.
* Bird flies..
* Plants grows..
* Women reproduce..
* Men rule the world..

It shouldn't eat you up you know. It ain't the men's fault dear.

Lol, I hope you're able to repeat that statement to your creator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.