Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like (56764 Views)

Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
nonjebose:

Smoky eyes may seem better than blood shot eyes
wait o, is it that you have smoky eyes?, cos I don't get this your opinion poll haunting about eyes
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by nonjebose(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
2dugged:
wait o, is it that you have smoky eyes?, cos I don't get this your opinion poll haunting about eyes
Hahaha. I don't o. Just enjoying the convo
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
nonjebose:

Hahaha. I don't o. Just enjoying the convo
ok, well,just like all men are not the same, so all women are not the same, I can't do smoky or blood shot eyes, there is something about eyes and teeth that intrigues me,cos I like to look into the eyes of people when talking, even to my bosses
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by kogistar: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

OooohhlLahhlaaaah... That's Idris Elba kiss tongue

Well, on first meeting I am very observant .. cheesy
Op, plz add he must smells good cheesy

what of smelly kity cat?
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by scofield2580(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
lajoshua:

You're the only lady with sense on this thread or rather self the only person. Pretty nice to know folks like you still exist
don't believe her she is lying oh
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
sunkky83:

Go and buy shoes and start to wear

i want make brezze dey blow my leg... i no dey like make my leg dey smell
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Bro shey na celestial u dey go ni, the gal too no go wear shoe na,
na so na... And cele babes dey make sense without shoe
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by kogistar: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
2dugged:
have you heard about the saying "the eyes are the window to the soul"?, probably that is why I don't like smokers, attraction is needed to make a relationship work, have you ever tried staring into the eyes of someone you like?,most men are attracted by boobs and ass,but women too have what they are attracted by,can't be having red eyes and bad dentition, that is just a no no for me
so, women doesn't smoke,had red eyes,bad dentition?
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Smallville10:
na so na... And cele babes dey make sense without shoe

Baje
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

U be bonfrere Joe, der is no need, all u need is to fill up ur pocket, hold bar grin if na lie ask introvert grin na bathroom slippers I wear dat day grin
hahahahaha. Na money sure pass... Abi na leg i go use ***k her
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by mablie(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rossikki:
What do YOU have to offer apart from your nasty attitude and stinking puss.y?
This is a very good question which i have seen for many months on this forum being asked by many men and till this very day,no lady has ever given an adequate response to it

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
kogistar:
so, women doesn't smoke,had red eyes,bad dentition?
don't twist my words, I am giving my personal opinion, you would have known that if you had not dived into the middle of a convo
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Orikinla1: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Smoke2015:
When women notice men they like like to think he’s confident, smart, witty, funny, daring, adventurous, blah,blah,blah… Before all that, these are the first things most women would look out for in a man appearance-wise.

Here are the top 10 items any woman would look out for:

1. His shoes
2. His haircut
3. How he blends colours of what he wears
4. His smile…Kai..(At least he has to make sure he brushed that week)
5. His height (compared to his pictures)
6. His watch
7. How well ironed his shirt is
8. Eye contact
9. His sense of humor
10.How he treats people that work for him e.g waiters, cooks, his staff, drivers etc

http://mojidelano.com/2016/12/first-things-women-notice-when-they-meet-men-they-may-like/
OP, replace watch with smart phone.

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by nonjebose(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
2dugged:
ok, well,just like all men are not the same, so all women are not the same, I can't do smoky or blood shot eyes, there is something about eyes and teeth that intrigues me,cos I like to look into the eyes of people when talking, even to my bosses
Interesting.
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by MadJay: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

You mean the bus drivers in your area

With that type of house you took that picture in, the only thing you can attract is an okada man
Pure wickedness
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=Smallville10 post=52332532] i want make brezze dey blow my leg... i no dey like make my leg dey smell[/

If you take good care of it, it won't smell
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=sunkky83 post=52333444][/quote] na lie. Once u wear all these aba made shoes then forget it
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Smallville10:
na lie. Once u wear all these aba made shoes then forget it

Don't wear aba made shoes get beta ones and still care for your feet d way you do on your other parts of d body
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Ayuzz007(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Idris Elba baba...
the 1st black man worth been JB OO7 if there would...
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
sunkky83:

Don't wear aba made shoes get beta ones and still care for your feet d way you do on your other parts of d body
grin OTHER PARTS of my body like... U mean my ****
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Smallville10:
grin OTHER PARTS of my body like... U mean my ****

Exactly!
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by princejayy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Izen:

You think you're doing us with comments like this but at the end of the day, you're doing yourselves. There are a lot of ladies out there who look for other qualities in men but since you guys think money answereth all things, those ladies eventually settle for the wallet. I mean, if you won't work on your self and on your character and groom yourself to be a better man, a better husband to your wife, a better father to your kids, a better son to your parents, what other compensation will a lady get for dating you? Or you think people just date for the sake of dating? If you're not adding value to someone's life in terms of intellect, ideas, wisdom, values, and positive improvement in general, you better be adding that value in kind. Because honestly besides finance, I don't know what else you Nigerian men have to offer. Kapish.

What about love??
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
brandydaniells:

He must SMELLS
Good

Wtf
guy u wan kill the babe
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
any random guy possesses these qualities hence this is how ladies end up with the wrong men. these ladies dont look beyond physical possessions.
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Frankdammy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
brandydaniells:
He must SMELLS Good

Wtf
hahahaha.... U and d lady dey fight ni.?
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by brandydaniells(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maximus85:

At least you understood her. You don't need this boss.
And it is not all monies that are well spended.
U just don't know what dis gal does to me
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by brandydaniells(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Frankdammy:
.... U and d lady dey fight ni.?
Lol nooo
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Kunlinha: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Smallville10:
What of we wey no dey wear shoe
I assume you don't work barefooted either lol!!! slippers and sandals are still categorized as shoes.
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Izen:

You think you're doing us with comments like this but at the end of the day, you're doing yourselves. There are a lot of ladies out there who look for other qualities in men but since you guys think money answereth all things, those ladies eventually settle for the wallet. I mean, if you won't work on your self and on your character and groom yourself to be a better man, a better husband to your wife, a better father to your kids, a better son to your parents, what other compensation will a lady get for dating you? Or you think people just date for the sake of dating? If you're not adding value to someone's life in terms of intellect, ideas, wisdom, values, and positive improvement in general, you better be adding that value in kind. Because honestly besides finance, I don't know what else you Nigerian men have to offer. Kapish.

So what has the majority of Nigerian ladies got to offer besides sex and zero
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by smrtblg(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by ferdvict2(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2016
Smoke2015:
When women notice men they like like to think he’s confident, smart, witty, funny, daring, adventurous, blah,blah,blah… Before all that, these are the first things most women would look out for in a man appearance-wise.

Here are the top 10 items any woman would look out for:

1. His shoes
2. His haircut
3. How he blends colours of what he wears
4. His smile…Kai..(At least he has to make sure he brushed that week)
5. His height (compared to his pictures)
6. His watch
7. How well ironed his shirt is
8. Eye contact
9. His sense of humor
10.How he treats people that work for him e.g waiters, cooks, his staff, drivers etc

http://mojidelano.com/2016/12/first-things-women-notice-when-they-meet-men-they-may-like/
dat was den na but in dis recession now any one can go
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by chiraqDemon(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2016
If after all this ur wallet nor pure then eiyahh for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / FIVE Most Popular Commercial Sex Zones In Abuja / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.