Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha (72150 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Origin(f): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Is teenager not an underage?

For some guys mind: " I bought chicken egg suya juice =N2500. Prostitute is N500 per round. Ah I must do at least 6 rounds this night."
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by uzuede4(f): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
chumaZ:
Afonja and child abuse lipsrsealed
You get sense at all? Did you read that post well? angry
chumaZ:
You get sense at all? Did you read that post well?
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Biggty(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
He died in active service he will be remembered
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by entrepreneurmic: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
dingbang:
Vega 100 at work
MANPOWER 500 AT WORK SIR.
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by uzuede4(f): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
dickhead01:
He was trying to do marathon race like usain bolt cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na him muscle pull hold am grin
dickhead01:
He was trying to do marathon race like usain bolt cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na him muscle pull hold am
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Kingsley1000(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
1000 ways to die
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by kilokeys(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
but wait o... what does a 30 year old man need drugs for?

esp when the girl child is just 18..

he wantd to kill her shey?

killed himself

good riddance

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by fboonmy: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by osita76(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:
I know this guy personally

Grew up in fegge onitsha

ABALISE is only his nickname

I also knew him I was living with him in the same area when I was in Onitsha, Ajaegbo street fegge Onitsha, may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by osita76(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-aphrodisiac-dies-sex-romp-teenager/I know the guy in question, I lived with him in the same street in Onitsha, Ajaegbo street fegge, before I left the country may his soul rest in perfect peace amen

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by DTOBS(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:
I know this guy personally

Grew up in fegge onitsha

ABALISE is only his nickname

Osheyyyyyy... Eyan Mayweather.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Died in active service
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by digitite: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:
shocked
His intention was to kill the "minor" with sex,instead he got killed with sex grin

make he go explain wetin he dey do with him pikin agemate to baba God.

Can a 30 year old man father an 18 year old girl ? You should think before you type. You sound like a sadist.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by dickhead01(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
uzuede4:
Na him muscle pull hold am ;DNa him muscle pull hold am
grin grin
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Berbierklaus(f): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
digitite:

Can a 30 year old man father an 18 year old girl ? You should think before you type. You sound like a sadist.
Oga please calm down.
the age different between then is 12 good years.
She is an adult at 18 but they are not of the same generation.
Besides the relationship between them does not look like one with moral backing eg marriage,he probably contracted her for sex.
That was the meaning I was tryna give with that phrase

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
jmoore:
Some men sef.. always thinking with their dic***. Sex na food?

I wonder how the obituary poster content will look like.

undecided

Dem go bone poster na. Just quietly put him down there
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by digitite: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Oga please calm down.
the age different between then is 12 good years.
She is an adult at 18 but they are not of the same generation.
Besides the relationship between them does not look like one with moral backing eg marriage,he probably contracted her for sex.
That was the meaning I was tryna give with that phrase

But it was baseless and misinformed and a lot of folks liked the comment. There are men in their 40 and 50's who marry girls in their late teens and early twenties and society do not frown on it. You should be questioning the girls character and upbringing. I think she should be old enough to know what is right from wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
eldoradoxx:
His Obituary announcement will sound like this; " With deep sense of sorrow but with gratitude to god for life well lived that we the Adimonye Family of Umuchu in Aguata LGA of Anambra announce the passing on to Glory of our brother, uncle, son, cousin... who passed on to the great beyond while knacking Ify Sweet 18 hot Akpako at Pussi palace hotel Fagge Onitsha"

@eldoradoxx Can you tell us exactly what went wrong? at list to clarify. Thanks
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Kingsley1000(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
ashawo killing naija men since time immemorial
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Killurself: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
In fucking game ,the best igbo man and woman fucker on sex marathon, unfortunately the best man fucker can't make it. Igbos and sex is 5&6.
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Berbierklaus(f): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
digitite:

But it was baseless and misinformed and a lot of folks liked the comment. There are men in their 40 and 50's who marry girls in their late teens and early twenties and society do not frown on it. You should be questioning the girls character and upbringing. I think she should be old enough to know what is right from wrong.
Thank God you used the word "married"
The intent of the dead man was not to marry the girl but to sex_ her to stupor,and he got killed in the process,my earlier comment was directed towards that and deserved every like it got.
I think the blame should be apportioned equally or the man getting more blamed because he has been an adult for a couple of years.
Besides he took the drugs himself with the hope of sleeping with the girl to his satisfaction.
He is actually over old enough to know what is right or wrong

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by alezzy13: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
The hotel management immediately contacted the police who arrested and detained the girl at the station before taken Adimonye to a hospital for treatment with his joystick standing erect.

priaprism i believe its called. Truss me the sh*t is horribly painful. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by digitite: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Thank God you used the word "married"
The intent of the dead man was not to marry the girl but to sex_ her to stupor,and he got killed in the process,my earlier comment was directed towards that and deserved every like it got.
I think the blame should be apportioned equally or the man getting more blamed because he has been an adult for a couple of years.
Besides he took the drugs himself with the hope of sleeping with the girl to his satisfaction.
He is actually over old enough to know what is right or wrong

Actually. You raised legitimate points and sound decent in expression. We should all learn from the morale of the story. Which in my opinion is, once bitten, twice shy.

I would still like to learn more on the significance of being "consented to marriage". Because the way relationships are, people sex themselves through it, with or without being induced by drugs.
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by cejaypriesty(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Even when already dead the joy stick was still standing erect it's a pity
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Berbierklaus(f): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
digitite:

Actually. You raised legitimate points and sound decent in expression. We should all learn from the morale of the story. Which in my opinion is, once bitten, twice shy.

I would still like to learn more on the significance of being "consented to marriage". Because the way relationships are, people sex themselves through it, with or without being induced by drugs.
Thanks for understanding my stand and I totally agree with you.

Well people sexing their selves before marriage is totally their business in my own view unless its a case of rape_ or minor.
The only reason we have a say in this case is because the issue was brought to social media,there are a lot of 18 year olds having sex on a steady with even men older than 30 without marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by digitite: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Thanks for understanding my stand and I totally agree with you.

Well people sexing their selves before marriage is totally their business in my own view unless its a case of rape_ or minor.
The only reason we have a say in this case is because the issue was brought to social media,there are a lot of 18 year olds having sex on a steady with even men older than 30 without marriage.

I would need your advice from time to time. Can we communicate privately ?
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Drienzia: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
LilTyRoNe:

I think your comment is irrelevant and doesnt make sense,how this thread and incident come concern IPOB or did they cause the man's death or did a protest that killed him.Egbon If you dont have something reasonable to type Edakun log out.
the girl is an Igbo girl na... Next time, read before commenting... BTW did I insult the Igbo race By saying ipob girls
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by bobojoshua(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
alizma:
2bitter cola, 100 naira water melon would have helped him enough. RIP
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Ikpewe: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Price?
dingbang:
pharmacy
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Berbierklaus(f): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
digitite:

I would need your advice from time to time. Can we communicate privately ?
Yeah,you can send me a PM
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by shegz24(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
chumaZ:
Igbo, is your brain also 'flat'? how is that name a Yoruba name?
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by pbs4real(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:
shocked
His intention was to kill the "minor" with sex,instead he got killed with sex grin

make he go explain wetin he dey do with him pikin agemate to baba God.
that man fit born gal of that age

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.