Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha (72159 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by bobojoshua(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
entrepreneurmic:
MANPOWER 500 AT WORK SIR.
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by bobojoshua(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
dingbang:
Vega 100 at work
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by digitite: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Yeah,you can send me a PM

It's okay. Just that i can't assess the email i used on here. Can you drop a quick message to . I will respond in kind ASAP. You sound quite knowledgeable and matured. I need your candid advice on crucial matters.
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Berbierklaus(f): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
digitite:

It's okay. Just that i can't assess the email i used on here. Can you drop a quick message to . I will respond in kind ASAP. You sound quite knowledgeable and matured. I need your candid advice on crucial matters.
I guess we will also discuss the terms and conditions of the contract sir? grin
will do shortly wink

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by imitateMe(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:
shocked
His intention was to kill the "minor" with sex,instead he got killed with sex grin

make he go explain wetin he dey do with him pikin agemate to baba God.
So you can be pregnant at age 12 abi?
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Calendarman: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wetin konji go cause ehn
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by digitite: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I guess we will also discuss the terms and conditions of the contract sir? grin
will do shortly wink

Just be my buddy. We will get somewhere cool
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by dave4rella(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Work of buruntashi, straf as your power reach
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by ojialo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:
I know this guy personally

Grew up in fegge onitsha
ABALISE is only his nickname
ejiya nwa fagge.
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by hammerT: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kowor:
winkHE DIED IN ACTIVE SERVICE.

Ok na! grin

I follow u and u follow me back, no shaking. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by delikay4luv: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
He died in active service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by VeecThorr(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:
shocked
His intention was to kill the "minor" with sex,instead he got killed with sex grin

make he go explain wetin he dey do with him pikin agemate to baba God.
You do know he couldn't have fathered the girl? Not unless he was 12.
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Kingsley1000(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
this big butty young calabar girl has sent this man to the great beyond
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
He died in active service..
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Kingsley1000(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
correctguy0900:

Dem go bone poster na. Just quietly put him down there
why concealing it...so during burial if person ask "wetin kill am,wetin dem go talk?"
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by vatiqan(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
justscorchone:
That's why me I no dey waste my time on top woman,as soon as I bust I don crash,40mins no be childs play.

As the preek still stand,how dem go shut the coffin na undecided

endtime comedian!
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Sunbellar: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:

Grew up in fegge onitsha
Do you reside in Onitsha? If yes, pm me!
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Sunbellar: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:

Grew up in fegge onitsha
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Janetessy(f): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sunbellar:

Pm you ?

Looking for onye iga ata grin

Not me

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by bejeria101(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Death by dunga!
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by legibow: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chai, I didn't read it becos it was too long, but I know it's talking about death....
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by legibow: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chai, I didn't read it becos it was too long, but I know it's talking about death.... My condolence
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by ernneyce(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
This thing called sex is being overrated joor..
See as this man carry end en life cos of honeypot...
Nextweek another man go still carry the girl go flex cos she be celeb now!!..

One man down shaaa...others take note
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by ernneyce(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:

Pm you ?

Not me

Lol...u no well
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Everblazinggg(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:

Pm you ?

Not me

Lmaoooooo......babe/guy any one you be, you be real nwa otu onitsha. I was actually born and brought up in fegge

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
2dice01:
i bind any girl that will say Go faster Go harder baby like say dem go give person Oscar or Grammy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Queenoma(f): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
romeorails:
Haba shocked how wicked at thou, he should continue straffing in d world beyond shocked
Yes naa, he dee nuh want to do ordinary do, he should continue doing the supernatural do in d supernatural world lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Sunbellar: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:

Pm you ?
Not me
Ata ginikwa? Obughi maka ihe ojoo!
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by distilledwalex(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
imagine.. The man was unconscious and the next thing to do is to call police to arrest the gal instead of saving his life first. who knows the guy might have made it if he was taken to the hospital on time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by hammerT: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Queenoma:

Yes naa, he dee nuh want to do ordinary do, he should continue doing the supernatural do in d supernatural world lipsrsealed

ehn! i follow u and u follow me bad, no shaking abi? Ngwa nu nau... cool
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by osita456(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:

Pm you ?

Not me
how does pm work here? Have been trying to send you a pm since yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.