Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,126 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha (72157 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Fandango26: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmmm.... This news seff. Full of bullets.

'Reportedly' hmmm... Fah?
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Queenoma(f): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
hammerT:

ehn! i follow u and u follow me bad, no shaking abi? Ngwa nu nau... cool
smiley
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by vallyjohn: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
if na only one round we fit do,mk we do.....y must we tak drugs if strength no dey dat dey we rest simple!
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Janetessy(f): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
osita456:
how does pm work here? Have been trying to send you a pm since yesterday.

Lol
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by swiperthefox: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Drienzia:
[b]His Joy stick was still erect while being unconscious prior to the sex enhancive drugs he took... cheesy[/b] IPOB GIRLS SHA cheesy
You are saying what happened to him already happened before he took the sex enhancer. You meant to say that his unconsciousness was obviously preempted by prolonged erection as a result of the sex enhancer he took. His Joy stick was still at an attention even though he was unconscious, because he overdosed or it was a side effect of the sex enhancer he took.
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Baltazarcus(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=Janetessy post=52358579] I know this guy personally

Grew up in fegge onitsha

ABALISE is only his nickname

are u sure is the same abalise i know , that used to play football in wharf and in fegge stadium with pot ball and chocolate color?
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by chiefojiji(m): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2016
Elmojiid:
taa.....na one of ur flat head broda.

Maybe he dey expect make dem put CHI in front of the ABAaLISE

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 30, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Cc: Paulkillerman
hahahaha!!!

Funny guy
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Av bn watching u from childhood angryna so ur way be angry angry
Queenoma:

Yes naa, he dee nuh want to do ordinary do, he should continue doing the supernatural do in d supernatural world lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Janetessy(f): 4:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Baltazarcus:

Gbam

that's him
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by martineverest(m): 4:38am On Dec 30, 2016
digitite:

Can a 30 year old man father an 18 year old girl ? You should think before you type. You sound like a sadist.
why not
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by osita456(m): 4:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:

Lol
i am serious angry
Janetessy:

Lol
i am serious
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by ichommy(m): 4:57am On Dec 30, 2016
2dice01:
i bind any girl that will say Go faster Go harder baby like say dem go give person Oscar or Grammy cheesy

grin
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by riczy(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2016
Obo don kill u:

Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Drienzia: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2016
swiperthefox:
You are saying what happened to him already happened before he took the sex enhancer. You meant to say that his unconsciousness was obviously preempted by prolonged erection as a result of the sex enhancer he took. His Joy stick was still at an attention even though he was unconscious, because he overdosed or it was a side effect of the sex enhancer he took.
Overdosed
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2016
I'm just wondering how the girl will feel, it's just like u enjoying el classico, then nepa took light , or you are riding on a speed boat, then the engine off
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by thexzy(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2016
They girl must have been complaining of the man's inability to satisfy her...I believe that'§ why the man had to go for those sex enhancing drugs. So, if u check it very well, the girl is the Architect of this dead...and the man na full to have gone way to far to satisfy her....As a Man do you ever think you can satisfy a Lady 100%? That'§ impossible in all rounder
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by digitite: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2016
martineverest:
why not

I hope to marry your 18 year old daughter ooo when you had when you were 12.

Young Man. Longtime. Happy festive season and a coming New year. Hope all is well with you and loved ones.
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by martineverest(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2016
digitite:

I hope to marry your 18 year old daughter ooo when you had when you were 12.

Young Man. Longtime. Happy festive season and a coming New year. Hope all is well with you and loved ones.
haha......longest time,bro....its been a while

i requested fr a favoursometimes this yr,but u didnt fufil
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by dazy2(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2016
1,237 Nigerians stopped from entering Germany this year

Berlin — No fewer than 1, 237 Nigerians were stopped from entering Germany this year, as German police are on track to turn away some 20,000 migrants at the country’s borders, airports and sea ports in 2016.{READ THE FULL NEWS}

http://davidotokiblog..com.ng/2016/12/1237-nigerians-stopped-from-entering.html
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kingsley1000:
why concealing it...so during burial if person ask "wetin kill am,wetin dem go talk?"

He died in action. Period
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by digitite: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
martineverest:
haha......longest time,bro....its been a while

i requested fr a favoursometimes this yr,but u didnt fufil

What was it about bro. And i am quite sorry, what was it about ?

Been very busy with work.
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by digitite: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I responded. Kindly check your email.
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:
shocked
His intention was to kill the "minor" with sex,instead he got killed with sex grin

make he go explain wetin he dey do with him pikin agemate to baba God.

Oh girl I ........ shocked
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Sampunk(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
madridguy:
No one is a saint. RIP bro
U r guilty of taking sex peels.
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by martineverest(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
digitite:

What was it about bro. And i am quite sorry, what was it about ?

Been very busy with work.
iasked u to delete a comment that had my name on it from a thread; '' which of the phone operating systemis here to stay'' on march 4,2015.

pls, google it and u will seeur comment that quoted my name...thanks
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Berbierklaus(f): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
digitite:
Berbierklaus:
I responded. Kindly check your email.
Hey,sorry I've been really busy.
I just replied smiley
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by pussypounder(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Janetessy:
I know this guy personally

Grew up in fegge onitsha

Did he used sex enhancement drug to pound you too? shocked shocked
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by Tinyemeka(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2017
teekay213:
grin "StupidYorubaFool" beware of vega100. we no want your obituary here o.
I won't lie. I've used the drug before.

And regretted it eventually.

Sadistic Indians. angry
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by CArt(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin grin Amateur guy
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by emmie14: 5:19am On Sep 29, 2017
creamylicious:
how about those who do way too much alcohol and want to go on and on in bed... your end is near ooo
Na your type the kill @ 18+. You're indirectly recommending alcohol for 30+
Re: Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha by drmuri(m): 6:04am On Sep 29, 2017
Janetessy:
I know this guy personally

Grew up in fegge onitsha

personally, as in how? thank God no be your punna the guy die. you for hear am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.