Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? (27408 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by sisisioge: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
okowande:
Yeah the word used is Ambivert: hybrid btw extro n introvert..

Cool...Thanks darling. Ambivert sounds lovely grin
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
dorry62:

At the bolded why? Just curious tho. 'cuz someone told me that sometime ago.

I think too.Infact i've always know myself to think alot to the extent i started acting dramas and lauging out with the people/thoughts in my head.Which would seem to people as talking to myself.It even got a point someone asked me if i'm a witch that talks and laughs with demons because of that and i had to quit for a while but i started all over again.
So what's wrong with talking with oneself.
Hmm. Its like masturrbating or sensitizing urself when the feeling should be shared with a soul mate. Its wrong esp bcus if you go live with strangers and you're overwhelmed with dramatic thoughts and start talking alone, people would see it as an anormaly or see you as ogbanje and definitely its disgraceful.

Your immediate family may tolerate you with it but those extended village uncles and aunts with wide mouth who may not even be in good terms with your parents may start saying her possessed daughter keeps talking alone everywhere. Some see it as mental problems
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Goridoe(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Make dem give this guy one bottle of "Tuxil C" to calm his ass down undecided
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by sisisioge: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mayflowa:

Good! I am glad you couldn't fathom anything out of it. My lucky day!
How are you? You're in Nigeria?

I'm actually in NY...just before Gbagada cool
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by emaxpayne(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
well I'd like 2 say DAT imagining is good but u could go off the rails with it, imagining things that are abominable e.t.c I also do imagine stuffs, and sometimes I go off the rails with it, one day I thought to the extent of killing God lipsrsealed
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Temitoppe(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
too much of American movies
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by persius555(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Op, just go out there and have fun. The world has more headache to worry about than your marauding mind. Or better still go get a job to fill your empty time.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by sisisioge: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Flashh:

Your English though.

Oga Lindquist!
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by herald9: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:

INTF are not future oriented undecided .
And how did you know this?.... Because a psychology website said so?
You reason like a typical Christian. No wonder... undecided
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by nmreports: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

You are a young man.. No one would notice you even if you trek from lagos to abuja.. But i get free ride offers everyday just trekking a few minutes. Every other well dressed lady gets one too.. And my "ridees" would give anything in the world to go on a date with me. Butvi have a bf.

Lol. Funny stuff. I get you. smiley
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by justmi1: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
This topic describes my person, I think a lot, I hardly get a good or deep sleep, too much activity in my head, liken my head to oshodi park, I think far and wide, my imaginations are unimaginable, am an introvert and am tired of being one, am BORED, I think you might be bored too, people think am weird, "I think am weird after all". I hardly Interact with new people, they think am snobbish, girls gimme green lights, I turn them red," not that am not interested', maybe am timid, growing up have always been a loner, no relationship, no parties, no social life, now I live alone, and am losing my mind, I feel am alone in this world, my inability to express my self confidently is killing me, my life is complicated, isn't it?
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by no1madman(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
I guess u don't fuckkk too much. .
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:
OK, so I'll start off by saying yes I am an introvert. and my daily routine is either I'm reading a book or being on the internet or watching a movie or just allowing my thoughts to consume me literally. Sometimes I sit and think or should I say creating a scenario in my head... like I'm thinking of how the future would be or I'm recreating a past event that happened (to me) and you know turn it to how it should have been? sort of. Sometimes I'm curious about the littlest things it just makes wonder a lot. like there's just mysteries in this world, hell the universe like what if there's another planet like earth and there's another me some where out there in space?....

well anyways is this normal or it's just me?

My dear,I thought it was me writing this ( still thinking I am)... The bad news is that it isn't right..I fainted 2 weeks ago because of Mental and Emotional stress, and prehypertension. The doctor said I think too much and I am always analyzing..( Under 25 years of age oo)..
I have adopted subtle changes in my lifestyle.Mbok,I cannot comman go and die...

1 Like

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Flashh: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Oga Lindquist!
I only said that, for you to improve on it.

Not your language anyway.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by KingEbukaNaija: 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
herald9:

And how did you know this?.... Because a psychology website said so?

You reason like a typical Christian. No wonder... undecided

How did you know you about what you know ?

It came from the skies undecided

Its everywhere - on books and websites .

You can read about it you know .

1 Like

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by dorry62(f): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Hmm. Its like masturrbating or sensitizing urself when the feeling should be shared with a soul mate. Its wrong esp bcus if you go live strangers and you're overwhelmed with dramatic thoughts and start talking alone, people would see it as an anormaly or see you as ogbanje and definitely its disgraceful.

Your immediate family may tolerate you with it but those extended village uncles and aunts with wide mouth who may not even be in good terms with your parents may start saying her possessed daughter keeps talking alone everywhere. Some see it as mental problems
Okay.Thanks
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by shestrong(f): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=McBeal10 post=52363727]OK, so I'll start off by saying yes I am an introvert. and my daily routine is either I'm reading a book or being on the internet or watching a movie or just allowing my thoughts to consume me literally. Sometimes I sit and think or should I say creating a scenario in my head... like I'm thinking of how the future would be or I'm recreating a past event that happened (to me) and you know turn it to how it should have been? sort of. Sometimes I'm curious about the littlest things it just makes wonder a lot. like there's just mysteries in this world, hell the universe like what if there's another planet like earth and there's another me somewhere out there in space?....

That's exactly me
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by BEAMBOR13(f): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
My dear, has anyone told u that if thinking makes people fat then u will be fatter than a room. if ur answer is no, then u never think reach my level abi ur senior for thinking.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jadeite:

My dear,I thought it was me writing this ( still thinking I am)... The bad news is that it isn't right..I fainted 2 weeks ago because of Mental and Emotional stress, and prehypertension. The doctor said I think too much and I am always analyzing..( Under 25 years of age oo)..
I have adopted subtle changes in my lifestyle.Mbok,I cannot comman go and die...
Hmmm. Stay stressfree esp for bp sake. Gods with you
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by yemsai(f): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:
OK, so I'll start off by saying yes I am an introvert. and my daily routine is either I'm reading a book or being on the internet or watching a movie or just allowing my thoughts to consume me literally. Sometimes I sit and think or should I say creating a scenario in my head... like I'm thinking of how the future would be or I'm recreating a past event that happened (to me) and you know turn it to how it should have been? sort of. Sometimes I'm curious about the littlest things it just makes wonder a lot. like there's just mysteries in this world, hell the universe like what if there's another planet like earth and there's another me somewhere out there in space?....

Well..i'm like dat also!
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Rahmoney(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
Think OP matter is berah..My own is just that I always think about accident when am in any form of transportation..
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by RobinHez(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
You are 100percent normal, as you're not the only one like that. wink

Just channel ur thoughts into productive ventures.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by sisisioge: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Flashh:
I only said that, for you to improve on it.

Not your language anyway.

grin grin grin grin grin I can only laugh at you sweetheart...I can only laugh.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by herald9: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:

How did you know you about what you know ?

It came from the skies undecided

Its everywhere - on books and websites .

You can read about it you know .
As an INTF, if I could ponder about the future, and other stuffs... What would stop me from setting my priorities?

Sometimes this different personalities crisscrosses and overlaps due to the level of self development.

For example, an INTF could develop himself to think more logically, besides the 'feeling'.
With this acquired attribute, they can now tackle problems from different perspectives, which now gives them an upper hand over the INTP.

Therefore being future-oriented isn't a matter of personality, it's about personal development.

And BTW, feelings can't be acquired... INTPs are semi-robots. So stop feeling funky. You're still an evolving humanoid.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by BerryAnny(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:
OK, so I'll start off by saying yes I am an introvert. and my daily routine is either I'm reading a book or being on the internet or watching a movie or just allowing my thoughts to consume me literally. Sometimes I sit and think or should I say creating a scenario in my head... like I'm thinking of how the future would be or I'm recreating a past event that happened (to me) and you know turn it to how it should have been? sort of. Sometimes I'm curious about the littlest things it just makes wonder a lot. like there's just mysteries in this world, hell the universe like what if there's another planet like earth and there's another me somewhere out there in space?....

Walahi,i used 2 b lyk u 2. I thnk itz sumtym serious 2 buh i was told tz normal.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Flashh: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin I can only laugh at you sweetheart...I can only laugh.
Your reason(s) for laughing?
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin
lilmax:
you are mad and you have no one to tell you grin
lol mad ko,mental in, but u dey dia 2 tel am na
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
dear u r OK,its jst a small mental case,jst tnk God u r nt roaming grin
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by seguno2: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
@ OP,

In a better society, you will be celebrated.
However since our society is too focused on food, festivals and fcvking, you feel somehow.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

This is totally me
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Bank450(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wow, this is me.

So am not alone?

Let's develop this
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by samuelkingz(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Am so happy am not the only one who is experiencing this..my alone life is so sacrosanct to me
Just that I tend to have mood swings easily.. From a level of high estacy to a state of unhappiness and most times if extreme suicide is considered..I soliloquize a lot and laff that my mum calls me semi mad man...in all these all I try to do is to find my true purpose here on earth and sincerely its hard getting it..@op and others...I hope we all find peace and get a chance to tame this nature of ours

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Help My Son Unlearn This / A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) / Is He Serious Or Just Playing With My Emotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.