Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? (27387 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Generalyemi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
are u a MELANCHOLY
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by coolestchris(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hmm

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by KingAfo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Can you still think about us.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by akilo1: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
you are a philosopher grin
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by JuanDeDios: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:
OK, so I'll start off by saying yes I am an introvert. and my daily routine is either I'm reading a book or being on the internet or watching a movie or just allowing my thoughts to consume me literally. Sometimes I sit and think or should I say creating a scenario in my head... like I'm thinking of how the future would be or I'm recreating a past event that happened (to me) and you know turn it to how it should have been? sort of. Sometimes I'm curious about the littlest things it just makes wonder a lot. like there's just mysteries in this world, hell the universe like what if there's another planet like earth and there's another me somewhere out there in space?....

well anyways is this normal or it's just me?
Find an outlet. Try writing fiction.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:
OK, so I'll start off by saying yes I am an introvert. and my daily routine is either I'm reading a book or being on the internet or watching a movie or just allowing my thoughts to consume me literally. Sometimes I sit and think or should I say creating a scenario in my head... like I'm thinking of how the future would be or I'm recreating a past event that happened (to me) and you know turn it to how it should have been? sort of. Sometimes I'm curious about the littlest things it just makes wonder a lot. like there's just mysteries in this world, hell the universe like what if there's another planet like earth and there's another me somewhere out there in space?....

Symptoms of Schizophrenic... Seek professional help. Thank me later and a Happy new year
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by freeman95(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
lilmax:
you are mad and you have no one to tell you grin

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by shamecurls(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
If u re thinking with the right mix, then its normal. Outside it is abnormal

Mix-Marijuana,Ice and Alcohol
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Mockinbird: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
We are thinking beings.. If you stop thinkin, youre a dead meat.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by thinboy008: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
you must be a very thin person like me...cos we expend all body resources on thinking

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by CaroLyner(f): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Most people think much – that’s human nature. The mind is a thought generator, it is constantly creating an endless stream of thoughts.
No harm in drifting into your own world sometimes.
it only becomes worrisome if you spend half of your day thinking(especially about traumatizing things)

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by kaymart: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
lilmax:

she isn't.

she's perfectly alright. It's far better than involving herself with crazy and frivolous events.

OP, still try chill out once in a while. Visit good friends, those who 'll make you happy, laugh and feel comfortable. Just catch good fun.

Remember this dear, In as much as isolation isn't generally a bad idea, too much of it isn't good for your self esteem.

#BEST WISHES #

1 Like

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Vince77(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
For an Introvert its very very very normal. In fact if u tell me you are an Introvert and you dont do any of the things you mentioned and EVEN MORE then i wont believe you are an Introvert.

So relax and do ur thing.

Im an Introvert too. All i do is think.

I can think for Africa.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by BlackOnassis(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
lilmax:

cheesy this is not joking sturvs nah
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by samsyano1: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Its like the op is talking about me, atimes i even think about the concept of creation and the likes.
Cool that I Neva work alone grin
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Soljaboi44(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
undecided

Should we fry beans??

1 Like

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by JuanDeDios: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
sisisioge:
You are cute...

I'm an hybrid between extrovert and introvert...OK, a 6/10 extrovert. Yet, I love my own company, I talk to myself, laugh , smile and just plain enjoy playing in my head. You won't even guess it cos I could be the life of a party without working a sweat too! Enjoy your creative mind...nothing do you.
You make it sound like it's such a good thing. If you're in the world to have fun, it's a disadvantage for her. If you want to create and simply leave things in the world for others like Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison, etc, it's a good thing. She doesn't seem creative - that is why she has time to wonder about it. She may just end up one of those intelligent people who live a very unhappy life.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by martineinstein(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
exactly my problem
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by mtngloetiartel: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Monogamy:
You have just detected your Third eye ( Chakra), though it is fascinating but scary

Welcome to the league.. But hey, you need to slow down

Read more here https://web.facebook.com/forum9ja/photos/a.402605389801267.90510.402595333135606/1347852228609907/?type=3&theater

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by mtngloetiartel: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Monogamy:
You have just detected your Third eye ( Chakra), though it is fascinating but scary

Welcome to the league.. But hey, you need to slow down

Read more here https://web.facebook.com/forum9ja/photos/a.402605389801267.90510.402595333135606/1347852228609907/?type=3&theater

egba mi!
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Alexbrain(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
greatgod2012:
Lest I forget, you'll be a very good writer if you see it and develop it as a talent.

YOU are so right, have a mind like that n did not put it into good use till I started writing. I play every scene in my head b4 writing it and it has been a very interesting journey.
It is a great gift OP, please do put it to gud use. See u at the top.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by babyfaceafrica: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Its not an issue
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

Totally NORMAL!!! smiley
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by mecussey(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
kilode100:
You are Bored!

no...its characteristics of an introvert...if she can channel the energy to production that would make sense
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by engrchykae(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
u are the creative type and probably a june born(gemini),stop fighting ur mind,its ur greatest asset,let it loose by writing books and even movies and u will be happy with urself.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Rilwayne001: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lol, it's a normal thing, especially with this current state of the country, everyone has become a thinker. cheesy grin

If, however, it's not about money and other desires/wants that you are attached to, and its not about your pasts that you have no power to change, then i presume you've just an inquisitive mind as do i.

It's good to think. But whatever you are thinking, don't let it hoodwink you down to the extent of being unhappy. When you keep thinking about things you have no control over, then.... embarassed
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Drizhystc(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
over thinking may lead to depression so take it easy on the thoughts .But in order to clear your mind off the thoughts,write it out on a piece of paper and toss the paper away.Works well for me,hope dis helps #peace

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by martineinstein(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
thinboy008:
you must be a very thin person like me...cos we expend all body resources on thinking
same with me
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by greggng: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Is not normal. If all that makes u think is material things which translate to vanity then is not normal. Thing about the things of God. That will not cause health issues. Be wise
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by nwosu35: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

Yes my dear it is normal but just try and be focused and always try to do the best. . . Mix Urself up

And u will see changes
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by creepsyme(f): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

how old arr u? wen u get older oda things will occupy ur mind. idleness plus young age is the cause.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
McBeal10:

once there.Psychotherapist is the answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) / How Can I Help My Son Unlearn This / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.