Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. (49186 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise / Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by TashaGirl: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Olumaeme: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Toks2008:

hahahaha! your frustration no be for here o...all these curses on top which Matta?

Day by day it gets so obvious that most Internet users need psychological evaluation....see insult ...well this is a faceless forum so carry go....

I have opined to Seun to create a questionair for intending nairaland registered members to answer before creating a user ID cos many are m*d but few are roaming the streets...we sure need only same people on nland.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe, I know your type, you don't have any tangible opinion to share or talk about.

All you do is attack people who were bold enough to put down theirs.

U know what you will always be behind me okay....

Keep barking......

Werrrey
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by obontami: 6:56am On Dec 31, 2016
TashaGirl:
undecided undecided

What's wrong with this one ? undecided
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by TashaGirl: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2016
obontami:

What's wrong with this one ? undecided
gerarahere
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by obontami: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2016
TashaGirl:
gerarahere
You too. Nonsense. angry
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by TashaGirl: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2016
obontami:

You too. Nonsense. angry
Oderinde angry
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by obontami: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2016
TashaGirl:
Oderinde angry
Oderinde ? angry undecided
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by TashaGirl: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2016
obontami:

Oderinde ? angry undecided
yes plus mumukunle angry
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2016
lalasticlala biko come settle fight o.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mrphysics(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
pocohantas:
Anybody can fall for great liars.
It's not gender specific...that's why oloshos get the well to do husbands, because they know how to package and deceive guys too.

Most of these guys screaming virgin on NL would still end up with refurbished virgins. Naso life be.
They say they love natural beauty, but the NL girls with makeup have the highest likes...men are more confused than women.

Not having a car doesn't make anyone a good guy, it's also not surprising that you somehow had to make the thread a materialistic thing.
So many girls have been heartbroken by 'broke' guys, some by rich guys. With the rich guy, they find it easier to compensate themselves with the fun times. I won't blame them, two lovers have sex and a girl is made to feel she is the one that got 'fuc-ked'.

With what I see on Nairaland...most of you guys are on a mission to smash poosies, both good and bad guys. Chicks have learnt to give to the highest bidder.

It's simple cause and effect.
Chai, you just won my heart. May be i check your gig by 2017
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mrphysics(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
TashaGirl:
I wish I was not born in Nig where they take marriage as a big deal.

I just wish to be rich, have the nice things of this life, single and enjoy with no stress BUT nah!
Madam na wetin this country do you. Hope you won't end up killing a man
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by godunia(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
They are daughters of Eve, Satan knew how effective lied works for women and he used it and succeeded. Women have not changed, if you want them, lie or forever remain a celibate.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by RuggedArab: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Abeeeeg, where are these real boiz now OP? cheesy

Let them come here coz one of my new year resolutions is to be officially someone's gf sha grin

Lol @bolded.

Must it be *official*?
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
This one na question too.

FISH BRAIN remains the answer
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Ten12(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
To my unborn son, son! if u want to last in dis game as a player...dis are ur tools of success- lies nd lies and remember even wen ur caught, remember it wasn't you

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by goingape: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
Ladies do not love bad guys, it happens to be that most seemingly 'great' guys on the outward are devil incarnate.

Besides, there is no way one will know a guy is not what he claimed to be from the on set.
there is a way! just that you and the rest black women just don't use your brain!

you always go for the shining one (the one you called bad guys) and fall prey to there trap.

just like a fish which always fall prey to the hook.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by omonnakoda: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Both men and women all like to be lied to .Women need a different kind of lie that's all. Women want to be attractive while men want to be clever and good in bed.
Most Nigerians want to believe in miracles and superstition.
If you tell Nigerians they are poor because they are stupid and lazy they won't like it.Tell them it is witchcraft and you make their day.

Tell them to pray and a miraculous breakthrough is on the way and they are all yours.
Tell them their blockhead child need prayers and he will pass JAMB and they will love you .Tell them he should go and learn carpentry and they will be enemies for life.
Men like to think they deceive women but women have been deceiving men for ever and are much better at it because men are more overtly egotistic. Women too are very egotistic and competitive but 1000 X better at hiding their real thoughts and feelings because that is how they are wired.
Men tell women what they want to hear and women do likewise nothing new.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by goingape: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Silentscreamer:
True sha... Its not easy to tell if a guy is a player or not. Most ladies easily fall for the ''players''
since you can differentiate someone who has money and someone who don't. why most of you fall into the hands of players is your own greed!

you want something you don't want to work for it.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by zinny377(f): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
Ladies do not love bad guys, it happens to be that most seemingly 'great' guys on the outward are devil incarnate.

Besides, there is no way one will know a guy is not what he claimed to be from the on set.
Babe u are so on point.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by swtdrms(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Abeeeeg, where are these real boiz now OP? cheesy

Let them come here coz one of my new year resolutions is to be officially someone's gf sha grin

Am quite sure when the sincere guy comes around you'll still say he isn't your type, and its the same liar you'll most likely accept again.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by redcliff: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Toks2008:
In my years of existence I have seen many ladies go through series of heartbreak and there seem to be one generic reason for each one of these ladies...."Deciet"

Many ladies know when they are lied to but they tend to accept the deceit no matter how hard they try to caution themselves and at the end they act as though it took them by surprise.

There is one thing the bad guys have come to realize and that is the fact that ladies embrace lies because most of them are embodiment of falsehood from head to toe and no matter how smart a lady may claim to be,it is embedded in the genome of most ladies to love lies because they prefer to hear what they want to hear even if it is an obvious lie.Simply put...JUST TELL A LADY WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR AND YOU ARE ALMOST CERTAIN TO HAVE HER WHERE YOU WANT HER.

Tell a conspicuously fat lady she looks slim and she will say thank you with all smiles and tell a less attractive lady she is sexy and you will be her best friend. Even on nairaland,ladies tend to like deceitful comments from smart sharp guys more than sincere ones.

A lady sees a guy in his late 30s or in his 40s and he says he is single and she believes without doing serious due diligence.

A lady sees a guy in his 20s cruising a very costly ride and she believes when he says he is legit without asking serious questions.

A lady will ignore a sincere guy just to fall for a popular playboy because he tells her she is the only love of his life while other ladies are side dishes and that is the lie she wants to hear.

A lady wants a man that will be hers only but will look away from a sweet faithful guy who wants to make her his numero uno to start desiring a cassanova many ladies want.

I can continue endlessly to highlight facts that suggest why ladies will forever fall for great liars but my advice to sincere guys is to continue to be real because it pays and only a lady who is sincere to herself can be with a sincere man.

Many ladies will claim to love sincere guys and will say a guy that lies is a great turn off to them but unfortunately they are the exact opposite of what they say.

My humble submission.

Its in their jeans by the pocket!
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Olanna45(f): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
Men too are like that.They see a lady who is sincere and genuine, they mis treat her and tag her desperate or not up to standard. They tend to go for the fake ones camouflaged in 1001 shades lies and deceit just because they are classy...

Seriously, Alot of Nigerian men don't know what they want.

These days men are taking the lead in friendzoning.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by redcliff: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
zinny377:

Babe u are so on point.

Make una dey deceive unaself..
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by erico2k2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
pocohantas:
It's not gender specific...that's why oloshos get the well to do husbands, because they know how to package and deceive guys too.

Most of these guys screaming virgin on NL would still end up with refurbished virgins. Naso life be.
They say they love natural beauty, but the NL girls with makeup have the highest likes...men are more confused than women.

Not having a car doesn't make anyone a good guy, it's also not surprising that you somehow had to make the thread a materialistic thing.
So many girls have been heartbroken by 'broke' guys, some by rich guys. With the rich guy, they find it easier to compensate themselves with the fun times. I won't blame them, two lovers have sex and a girl is made to feel she is the one that got 'fuc-ked'.

With what I see on Nairaland...most of you guys are on a mission to smash poosies, both good and bad guys. Chicks have learnt to give to the highest bidder.

So people still search for virgins ? ?
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by stone07(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
Because ladies love to listen to lies. They will not like you if you tell them the truth.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by pocohantas(f): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
erico2k2:

So people still search for virgins ? ?
Yes.
They're plenty of them on Nairaland. Once it's a thread on virginity, you need to see them in full action.

mrphysics:

Chai, you just won my heart. May be i check your gig by 2017
Thanks...
Wetin you wan check?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by erico2k2(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Olanna45:
Men too are like that.They see a lady who is sincere and genuine, they mis treat her and tag her desperate or not up to standard. They tend to go for the fake ones camouflaged in 1001 shades lies and deceit just because they are classy...

Seriously, Alot of Nigerian men don't know what they want.

These days men are taking the lead in friendzoning.
If a break up will only affect you EMOTIONALY
Then you area tured and a wife material .
But if as a woman Break up means no more recharge card.rent money clothes money glady goods then that woman na olosho and not matured
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by goingape: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
omonnakoda:
Both men and women all like to be lied to .Women need a different kind of lie that's all. Women want to be attractive while men want to be clever and good in bed.
Most Nigerians want to believe in miracles and superstition.
If you tell Nigerians they are poor because they are stupid and lazy they won't like it.Tell them it is witchcraft and you make their day.

Tell them to pray and a miraculous breakthrough is on the way and they are all yours.
Tell them their blockhead child need prayers and he will pass JAMB and they will love you .Tell them he should go and learn carpentry and they will be enemies for life.
Men like to think they deceive women but women have been deceiving men for ever and are much better at it because men are more overtly egotistic. Women too are very egotistic and competitive but 1000 X better at hiding their real thoughts and feelings because that is how they are wired.
Men tell women what they want to hear and women do likewise nothing new.
so are you trying to tell me that your father deceive your mother into marrying him and your mother is hiding a huge secret?

you are drifting away from the topic

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by chronique(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
pocohantas:

If my daughter is dating a guy like me, I'd be so proud of her,and would have nothing to worry about.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by jamace(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.