Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. (49184 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise / Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by ensamy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ladies like heartbreakers. The more a guy break hearts the more ladies he attracks.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by greenermodels: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
Olanna45:
Men too are like that.They see a lady who is sincere and genuine, they mis treat her and tag her desperate or not up to standard. They tend to go for the fake ones camouflaged in 1001 shades lies and deceit just because they are classy...

Seriously, Alot of Nigerian men don't know what they want.

These days men are taking the lead in friendzoning.
my dear, men only do that when an aging retired runs girl start playing nice to them. they're actually running from the girl rather running to another girl
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mengho(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
pocohantas:
Anybody can fall for great liars.
It's not gender specific...that's why oloshos get the well to do husbands, because they know how to package and deceive guys too.

Most of these guys screaming virgin on NL would still end up with refurbished virgins. Naso life be.
They say they love natural beauty, but the NL girls with makeup have the highest likes...men are more confused than women.

Not having a car doesn't make anyone a good guy, it's also not surprising that you somehow had to make the thread a materialistic thing.
So many girls have been heartbroken by 'broke' guys, some by rich guys. With the rich guy, they find it easier to compensate themselves with the fun times. I won't blame them, two lovers have sex and a girl is made to feel she is the one that got 'fuc-ked'.

With what I see on Nairaland...most of you guys are on a mission to smash poosies, both good and bad guys. Chicks have learnt to give to the highest bidder.

It's simple cause and effect.

I smiled, infact I pray my daughter will date a guy dat has same persona & habits as me
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Olanna45(f): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
greenermodels:
my dear, men only do that when an aging retired runs girl start playing nice to them. they're actually running from the girl rather running to another girl
How do you know a lady is a retired LovePeddler playing nice?

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by dacovajnr: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
pocohantas:
It's not gender specific...that's why oloshos get the well to do husbands, because they know how to package and deceive guys too.

Most of these guys screaming virgin on NL would still end up with refurbished virgins. Naso life be.
They say they love natural beauty, but the NL girls with makeup have the highest likes...men are more confused than women.

Not having a car doesn't make anyone a good guy, it's also not surprising that you somehow had to make the thread a materialistic thing.
So many girls have been heartbroken by 'broke' guys, some by rich guys. With the rich guy, they find it easier to compensate themselves with the fun times. I won't blame them, two lovers have sex and a girl is made to feel she is the one that got 'fuc-ked'.

With what I see on Nairaland...most of you guys are on a mission to smash poosies, both good and bad guys. Chicks have learnt to give to the highest bidder.

#Words
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mrphysics(m): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
pocohantas:

Yes.
They're plenty of them on Nairaland. Once it's a thread on virginity, you need to see them in full action.

Thanks...
Wetin you wan check?
If we will post pre-boyfriend/girlfriend picture come 2017
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by goingape: 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
omonnakoda:

Not Trying,I just told you but you are too stupidd to understand ,"Your mother is a dog and your mother has no idea who your father really is. The biitch will not survive next year
hmmmm!

when you said that men are deceiver in nature you didn't put your parent into consideration!
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by pocohantas(f): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
mrphysics:

If we will post pre-boyfriend/girlfriend picture come 2017
Lol.
I hope you don't come posting our chats here when things go sour.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by digitalbabalawo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Its money
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by okevibes: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ladies, Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Wear Panties To Bed
Dear ladies, except when you are having your monthly flow, you have no business wearing p*nts to bed. What reasons do doctors have for this ‘prescription’? See them below:

Physicians say the female geni-tal needs to ‘breathe’ in order to maintain its pH balance and prevent fungi and odour. So, going to bed without your p*nts on will aerate your nether region.
Family Physician, Dr. Grace Obong, says during the day, women wear a variety of panties and tight outfits that hardly allow their privates to breathe. She says though it’s advisable and absolutely preferable to wear cotton panties, many women still opt for polyester panties, with the attendant heating up of the geni-tal area while the day lasts. >>>>READ MORE HERE: http://mkgist.info/ladies-heres-shouldnt-wear-panties-bed/

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by friedcorn: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
pocohantas:

Lol.
i want to press your nyash a little.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by omonnakoda: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
goingape:
hmmmm!

when you said that men are deceiver in nature you didn't put your parent into consideration!

Go and arrange your mother's burial ceremony
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by izobemheuwaize: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
They love lies
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by ORIJIN201(m): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
pocohantas:

puhleassss... Don't console yourself with that Bs!
Most Nigerian Ladies have always had one problem which is over reliance on men. Sometimes I feel it's not your faults I think it's the culture. That is why Toks2008 was able to use the Materialism Yardstick. In average Nigerian homes your parents don't raise you to be dependent of yourself as a woman instead you are raised to become another man's property. Women can actually do without men, when a woman believes this, it is Gold. Your life don't have to revolve around a Man.
I know you will be like what is this dude saying? is this related to the topic? calm down read and reason it. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by aldexrio(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
because everything abt them is deceitful from head to toe
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by goingape: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
omonnakoda:
Go and arrange your mother's burial ceremony
k
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mrphysics(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
pocohantas:

Lol.
Lol, if only posting it will bring it back to it's normal taste. it won't go sour, we will preserve it
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by goingape: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
ORIJIN201:
puhleassss... Don't console yourself with that Bs!
Most Nigerian Ladies have always had one problem which is over reliance on men. Sometimes I feel it's not your faults I think it's the culture. That is why Toks2008 was able to use the Materialism Yardstick. In average Nigerian homes your parents don't raise you to be dependent of yourself as a woman instead you are raised to become another man's property. Women can actually do without men, when a woman believes this, it is Gold. Your life don't have to revolve around a Man.
I know you will be like what is this dude saying? is this related to the topic? calm down read and reason it. undecided
good one.

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by omonnakoda: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
goingape:
k
Fucck off!
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by mrphysics(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
pocohantas:

Lol.
No i won't and it won't go sour, with lots of preservatives in the market, we will preserve it
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by dhardline(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Really on point though. The truth is always bitter but lies are so sweet to the ears but as for me it's better I say it as it is whether she likes it or not. My 2cents

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
pocohantas:

You are way too brilliant. l like you. Can i vet to know you?
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by goingape: 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
omonnakoda:
Fucck off!
k
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by omonnakoda: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
goingape:
k
nebbish
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by goingape: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
omonnakoda:
nebbish
k
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Because they say exactly what women want to hear.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by omonnakoda: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
goingape:
k
Ogun lo ma pa iya re
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by goingape: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
omonnakoda:
Ogun lo ma pa iya re
k
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Ifynoble100(m): 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Abeeeeg, where are these real boiz now OP? cheesy

Let them come here coz one of my new year resolutions is to be officially someone's gf sha grin
The real and open-hearted boy is here oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.