Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl (34292 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Hoodfriend(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Post in different cars, and upload them up on the internet, with the caption. "My Bae just gave me 5# million. like Bob risky, or i just got a car from my hubby, like Tonto
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by seangy4konji: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2017
dis one pass my power..ashawo no be rel work oo but all na hustle.
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by sniperr007(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2017
dollyjoy:
Most seemingly "big girls' live very depressed lives. They just manage to keep up their fake lifestyles to avoid mockery from folks like "ME"

I'd rather cut my cloth according to my size!!

U ve cloth to cut so b grateful. Some dont ve so dey ve to borrow grin
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Zulu212: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
ashewoboy:
y'all don't give a fvck buh you were quick to comment. lalasticlala, can you see the height of hypocrisy of nairalanders?
it's alarming oo bro

Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by morganwizzy55(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
dollyjoy:
Most seemingly "big girls' live very depressed lives. They just manage to keep up their fake lifestyles to avoid mockery from folks like "ME"

hmmmm so u know them all
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Arsenalholic(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
dollyjoy:

@Emboldened it's the best way my dear... That's why the BIG girls keep "flexing" and the non-big girls are being taken to the altar every Saturday to live happily ever after.

...10 years down the line you see the big girls with scarf and mary Amaka skirt crying their hearts out in Shiloh
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Ekugbeh(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
dollyjoy:

bae u re packaged o.
think it took God more than a day to put u in place
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Arsenalholic(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
sweettease:
Most of them actually have a big girl spin lifespan of 2-5 years max after which they look worn out and tokunbo-ish... Why would I want that? undecided
Awww... I am really glad there are ladies of your ilk out there. I have seriously lost all hopes.

Here it is: Guys use the BIG girls as their play thing and dump them... While they wife and cherish the "small" girls.

I wonder why these ladies never learn.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
teaching ladies how to be runz girls
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Arsenalholic:
It's the best way my dear... That's why the BIG girls keep "flexing" and the non-big girls are being taken to the altar every Saturday to live happily ever after.

...10 years down the line you see the big girls with scarf and mary Amaka skirt crying their hearts out in Shiloh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so wats the use of prostituting for
iphones and expensive wears if at the end na for shiloh ground she dey roll begging for husband cheesy
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Celsony: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
At the end of living the fake life what will be the gain? NONSENSE!
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Arsenalholic(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so wats the use of prostituting for
iphones and expensive wears if at the end na for shiloh ground she dey roll begging for husband cheesy
Lol. What I meant is that her way of "cutting her clothes to her size" is the best way to go... Same way I want my sisters to live.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by ashewoboy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
Is the op tryna advice us.. (ladies) to goan... Start selling our bodies in other to get iphone7, Brazilian hair etc.. So we'll become Lagos big girls?... undecided

you wey be olosho before. wetin you dey do for club?
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. What I meant is that her way of "cutting her clothes to her size" is the best way to go... Same way I want my sisters to live.
they wont listen cheesy
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by drtee247(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Floxyluv:
Ok, i have heard, next!!!!
you must be a Lagos big girl wannabe
Re: How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl by pweetyoge(f): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
For the lagos wannabe..i sell virgin human hair at an affordable price.. check my signature. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.