Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77116 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by zicoraads: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Passy089:
When I see a girl ...the 1st place I look at is her legs...ifyu have yam legs no matter how pretty u re I no go look your face....straight legs turn me on
cool cool
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by gahdfrey(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I am still in shock. shocked

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.
Full eye brow ke..... How does that trip you??
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by mayorkent(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by sheguy(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2017
I Hate smelling pu..ss.y

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by bettercreature(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2017
goingape:
well! to be honest, since the time I know how stvpid and useless our women are, I don't find anything attractive with the opposite sex. Infact I find the opposite sex irritating if not most of them undecided
You are not making sense! Remember your mom is not a man
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Charlesdock(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2017
sense of humour.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MarieSucre(f): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2017
Height - Short guys are a no-no

Intelligence - Pls be able to hold a conversation with me. Be well versed in the world around you, not just your job or football.

Hygiene - that wearing one boxers for four days no go work o.

Eyebrows - pls have thick eyebrows. Plsss. I love eyebrows so much.

That's it.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MrWhaley: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2017
DIMPLES o! E just be like sey Dem use am jazz me...cry

And I am Sapiosexual too. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2017
Natural bags under their eyes, I can't even explain it lol
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2017
if not sex...wat else

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Alfred234(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2017
straight long legs embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2017
Vorpal:

Apologies.

Smiles its fine.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by EMXTAN1(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2017
NkayTiana:
The eyes..... just have cute eyes,kinda big like yemi blaq or olamide's eyes.... Omo ama trip,then be dark,tall with baritone voice wow

Teeeyana says so!!!

And who is Teeeyana please?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2017
PaperLace:
I love guys that drive manual cars.
There is something very manly and sexy about them, especially when they change gears.
A brother that can conveniently and expertly switch gears...hmm,I feel they're very good in the other room grin

Guys that play video games? Just kill me cry
I love them.

Now this is something indeed weird.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by mayorkent(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2017
No make up...looking 100% natural

8 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Emeritusseun(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2017
PaperLace:
I love guys that drive manual cars.
There is something very manly and sexy about them, especially when they change gears.
A brother that can conveniently and expertly switch gears...hmm,I feel they're very good in the other room grin

Guys that play video games? Just kill me cry
I love them.

u gat my ribs cracking!....dat 'manua' car'...and gear changing wan kill me.....chai....u must be good at d oza room
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by tk4rd: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2017
OK.. If she could fart out loud and say "sorry".. grin grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by NkayTiana(f): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Just check my profile,
EMXTAN1:

And who is Teeeyana please?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by chemystery: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I am still in shock. shocked

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

got full eyebrows...oya let the attraction begins...waiting...
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by goingape: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2017
bettercreature:
You are not making sense! Remember your mom is not a man

the op said what you find attractive to the opposition sex and I find none attractive, do you have a problem with that undecided

your mom may be a man

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2017
MarieSucre:
Height - Short guys are a no-no

Intelligence - Pls be able to hold a conversation with me. Be well versed in the world around you, not just your job or football.

Hygiene - that wearing one boxers for four days no go work o.

Eyebrows - pls have thick eyebrows. Plsss. I love eyebrows so much.

That's it.

That means I will sweep you off your feet at first glance..lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by ITbomb(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Her V has natural vanilla flavor and taste

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by softwerk(f): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2017
Stretch marks lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2017
robosky02:

Ariel Ariel grin

na so

Smh grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2017
mayorkent:
Her toe, and finger nails."unpainted "

Co-sign.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by willibounce1(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2017
debonairprinx:

Away from the face, ass and shape de-facto, the hands and d feet is a major attraction. Especially when it is perfectly 'cured with d feet a lil small. Not some diagonal kinda feet u know.

Very important. You can know a girl who is bleaching or very dirty by observing their feet and hand

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by pressplay411(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

*zooms by*
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Tafari1(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol. Guys generally love good ass...I don't consider it abstract. I once heard a guy say...toe nails shocked
That's me. .. Neat nails [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by profo77: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2017
Eves with Hairy cleavage and husky voice
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by uncjay(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Long natural hair(major attraction), average boobs, beautiful face, another thing I love is dimple.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Genea(f): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2017
zicoraads:
Straight legs
hairy straight legs nko grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.