Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77089 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Playa0ne: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
I find girls who are a little reserved and smell good attractive.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Well dreadlocks is totally out of the question. What other things you got in mind?

charisma
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Diamondqueen:

charisma

Nope I ain't got that either. And if you wanna say good personality, God fearing, you better not
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by NkayTiana(f): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lol... this one is too big sha.. lol,you funny
Playa0ne:

You would like this one too.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by simplyjolly: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Neat boxers....and maybe real good breathe..
Cos some guys no dey wash teeth
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Diamondqueen(f): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Nope I ain't got that either. And if you wanna say good personality, God fearing, you better not

then what do u have?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by NkayTiana(f): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Yeah
thesuave10:

Togo?Really?? shocked
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Playa0ne: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
NkayTiana:
Lol... this one is too big sha.. lol,you funny

But really I dont see much difference. Place them side by side and see for yourself.
Am sure you will like this one too.

Excuse me it looks like you are looking for a man who can see your future cus of the way you like big eyed men...be warned o even Nostradamus (the man who saw tomorrow) did not have big eyes.

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
NkayTiana:
Yeah

Aii. . Are you from there or are you one of those people that wanted to explore west Africa? grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Diamondqueen:

then what do u have?

I can sense the "who the fvck is this guy" in that question. Your gonna have to guess that. Hint: something money can't buy ( don't say happiness)
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by NkayTiana(f): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Went there for a six months course
thesuave10:

Aii. . Are you from there or are you one of those people that wanted to explore west Africa? grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Diamondqueen(f): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

I can sense the "who the fvck is this guy" in that question. Your gonna have to guess that. Hint: something money can't buy ( don't say happiness)

i can't guess that
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by luminouz(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

Yes yes! grin
Ayam coming!
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Diamondqueen:

i can't guess that

Alright. Charisma, cute, dreadlocks, nothing else you wanna add??. Possible for someone to have nothing?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Diamondqueen(f): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Alright. Charisma, cute, dreadlocks, nothing else you wanna add??. Possible for someone to have nothing?

money
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Diamondqueen:

money

You had to put that last, guess it's part of the "I ain't all about the money" campaign huh?. Can't someone have absolutely nothing tho?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
i like dark, tall cute guy
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Eloquent.. intelligent.. trimmed, tall and dark.. you have my attention.. I pray my future husband meets most of these oh.. smiley smiley
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by RandomHero(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
For me, I'd say mild stubbornness and childishness. I like it when a girl likes pranking too, smart pranks. She should also know how to psychologically work on me. I am also very into a girl that's hairy; not just head hair, but general body hair with those special places well kept. I'm generally pretty strange and I can't have a normal girl cause she'd just bore me to death; this happens to be my biggest problem in a relationship, getting bored easily. smiley
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Chpstcks(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:
His laughter... I love sophisticated, contagious laughter!

Hahaha....*laughs in a sophisticated and contagious manner*

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Diamondqueen(f): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

You had to put that last, guess it's part of the "I ain't all about the money" campaign huh?. Can't someone have absolutely nothing tho?

lol, just commit suicide
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I am still in shock. shocked

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

Aside from boobs and ass, her legs must be killing feminine. Gosh!
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
MISSOPTIMIST:
Eloquent.. intelligent.. trimmed, tall and dark.. you have my attention.. I pray my future husband meets most of these oh.. smiley smiley

3rd chick wey dey use the "dark" cliche. What of we wey fair with the qualities nko?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Preetiex:
i like dark, tall cute guy

3rd chick wey dey use the "dark" cliche. What of we wey fair with the qualities nko?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
NkayTiana:
Went there for a six months course

Hehe someone wants to speak French
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Diamondqueen:

lol, just commit suicide

Lol. Tnx.. you have a bright future in therapy. grin tongue Probably die and come back as a girl maybe I'll get big boobs or something
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Intelligence and a good sense of humour...but that's not weird. Is it?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Quintessential1(f): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Chpstcks:

Hahaha....*laughs in a sophisticated and contagious manner*

Lol. That's it? Laugh some more, please.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
gemale:
U know dt deres no word lyk "piousness" ryt? It's piety.
there is check ur dictionary.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:
2dugged, where are thou? Come and make your choice
his set of teeth, I don't know if that is wierd
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by selflover(f): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
As for me I think it's the lips, I love when d lips looks kissable. Den sumone once said he was attracted to my eyes
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
his set of teeth, I don't know if that is wierd
A Ronaldinho, Taribo West, Teye Taiwo or a Desmond Eliot

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.