Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77075 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

A Ronaldinho, Taribo West, Teye Taiwo or a Desmond Eliot
a desmond jor
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
colik:
Intelligence and a good sense of humour...but that's not weird. Is it?
Not at all. I like a lady with deep voice. Shrill voice is a turn off
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
a desmond jor
Hahaha, ok. What about the eyes of a thing?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
her overall feminine tenderness and pluffy sihoulette physique expecially when co-joining eachother bodies into a sparkling heart-2-heart conversation. BUT UNAA GET MOUTH LIKE PARROT SHAA, ALL OF UNAA INCLUDING (sisters, cousin-sisters, anuty, mothers, teenage daughters ooh! etc.) DEY MAKE HOUSE HOT 24/7 SO TAY I DEY HAPPY TO CUM HOUSE AFTER ALL OF UNAA DON FALL ASLEEP. why?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:
Not at all. I like a lady with deep voice. Shrill voice is a turn off
I see. So you'll write a lady off just because she has a high pitched voice?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by NkayTiana(f): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Final year french student actually
thesuave10:

Hehe someone wants to speak French
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

Hahaha, ok. What about the eyes of a thing?
not particular about the eyes, so far it's not red or bloodshot, some people naturally have red eyes,and please when I said teeth I meant the whole package, can't come and be having black lips like an igbo smoker
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Their age. I like older guys. Like.. 10 years my senior. . tongue
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
StoneColdBiceps:

3rd chick wey dey use the "dark" cliche. What of we wey fair with the qualities nko?
dont worry u will get urs

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
colik:

I see. So you'll write a lady off just because she has a high pitched voice?
The thread says "weird". I definitely would never write her off. The "turnoff" refers to not getting attracted to her immediately. Of course, other things would surely come to play later on. I just like hearing that unexpected deep voice, its attractive
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

The thread says "weird". I definitely would never write her off. The "turnoff" refers to not getting attracted to her immediately. Of course, other things would surely come to play later on. I just like hearing that unexpected deep voice, its attractive
Oh I understand. smiley
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
NkayTiana:
Final year french student actually

Cool. Fluent speaker already?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
not particular about the eyes, so far it's not red or bloodshot, some people naturally have red eyes,and please when I said teeth I meant the whole package, can't come and be having black lips like an igbo smoker
Hahahaha, funny. Some ladies here, use the word "kiss able" lips. Some eyes have large eyeballs, some are catlike, squinting, slanting. Etc.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
colik:
Oh I understand. smiley
They are rare, though. So, your choice is not uncommon.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Niyuu:
Their age. I like older guys. Like.. 10 years my senior. . tongue
You're not joking...are you? smiley
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by NkayTiana(f): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Am trying
thesuave10:

Cool. Fluent speaker already?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

Hahahaha, funny. Some ladies here, use the word "kiss able" lips. Some eyes have large eyeballs, some are catlike, squinting, slanting. Etc.
Not everyone is fortunate to have red lips, so I won't front on it,but just don't let it be black
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:
They are rare, though. So, your choice is not uncommon.
True that.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
Not everyone is fortunate to have red lips, so I won't front on it,but just don't let it be black
Now, red lips is actually weird for a guy.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
NkayTiana:
Am trying

Why French? Why not Spanish or Latin?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

Now, red lips is actually weird for a guy.
really?, but I emphasized more on teeth now
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
really?, but I emphasized more on teeth now
Yes o. This your teeth matter so, lol
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

Yes o. This your teeth matter so, lol
hehehehe,some dental arrangements are just terrible

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MarieSucre(f): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Them say weird things, Not the common things every Lady wants in their dream man. And how will you know he has worn 1 boxer for over 4 days?

My dear when the time comes, ladies always know. Wink
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
So true
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
What about the size?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
colik:

You're not joking...are you? smiley

Oh no... I'm not. Are you like me? Do you also dig older guys?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

What about the size?
size is insignificant if it's well arranged
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
size is insignificant if it's well arranged
Hmmm. I have a feeling that you are a stickler for order
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Niyuu:

Oh no... I'm not. Are you like me? Do you also dig older guys?
I do actually....But 10years older? That's too much for me. 5 is the limit.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

Hmmm. I have a feeling that you are a stickler for order
nope, not true, just for the dentition only

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.