Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77805 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by obontami: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2017
There are some weird shiits I love about ladies. Mind you, these factors are not a-must. I just find 'em interesting and it goes like.....

1) Hazel eyes :- I so much love this kinda eyes.

2) Ladies that doesn't pierce their ear lobe:- I don't just know why I love them

3) Ladies that wear red lip-stick :- those red lips * yummy*

4)Ladies with big lower lips:- for kissing wink

5)Short ladies :- like 5'4 to 5'6 cause I'm 6'1

6)Gap tooth:- I love it

7). Dimple:- I find it cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Amacaterer: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2017
kheengjay:
. D.I.M.P.L.E.S

God knows I can sell my fada's land for a cute bae with dimples

I need deliverance

#walks out of thread
Am here lol
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Amacaterer: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
kheengjay:
. D.I.M.P.L.E.S

God knows I can sell my fada's land for a cute bae with dimples

I need deliverance

#walks out of thread
Am here o
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kheengjay(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Amacaterer:
Am here o

welcome oh
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Diamondqueen(f): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
thesuave10:

Yh... every girl's got a favorite part of her body. What's yours?
i dunno. I love everything
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by gregyboy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Things that turn me off
1.dislike gap teeth i see dem as misssing tooth dont no y both boys and girls
2.bow legs babe
3.girls taller than me
4.dimples rubbish i won chop am
things that turn me on
1.low cut babes like dem die makes me econimize my money u get #just joking but really luv them
2.black babes with yansh even if she gat no boobs am ok
3kissable lips mhen i adore that alot
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Diamondqueen:

i dunno. I love everything

Even armpit huh? grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
thesuave10:

Even armpit huh? grin
yes
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Bashnigga(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2017
cerowo:

y dont u prove me wrong thenwink
Will that change anything
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by cerowo(f): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2017
Bashnigga:
Will that change anything
It might nobody can tell kiss
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by usedcardealerph(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
wink
MarieSucre:
Height - Short guys are a no-no

Intelligence - Pls be able to hold a conversation with me. Be well versed in the world around you, not just your job or football.

Hygiene - that wearing one boxers for four days no go work o.

Eyebrows - pls have thick eyebrows. Plsss. I love eyebrows so much.

That's it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Diamondqueen:

yes

Yh right. tongue So where do you reside?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
thesuave10:

Yh right. tongue So where do you reside?
rivers, u?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Diamondqueen:

rivers, u?

Same but I traveled tho. Stay in ph?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Diamondqueen(f): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
thesuave10:

Same but I traveled tho. Stay in ph?
why?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Diamondqueen:

why?

Got a meeting to attend. Where in PH? Any of those Rumu places??
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by jamillion: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Big behind's d remote
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Diamondqueen:

why?

Hey ,you on I.G.?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Bashnigga(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
cerowo:

y dont u prove me wrong thenwink
Owk....would change my dp soon to the one that has the proof u need..can't do that now, nairaland seems to have a lil' anomaly.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by cerowo(f): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bashnigga:

Owk....would change my dp soon to the one that has the proof u need..can't do that now, nairaland seems to have a lil' anomaly.

U again! I thought all of dis has endedshocked
But if u still insist 2 prove me wrong am willing 2 oblige cheesy
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Bashnigga(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
cerowo:

U again! I thought all of dis has endedshocked
But if u still insist 2 prove me wrong am willing 2 oblige cheesy
Sorry to bother u again smiley smiley
Check me out, wat do u think wink wink
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by cerowo(f): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bashnigga:
Sorry to bother u again smiley smiley Check me out, wat do u think wink wink
Nah, dats nt what am looking 4wink wink Buh u tried a little though...welldonewink
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by cupidhero(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2017
PaperLace:

You're smart!!!
I love role-playing games a lot, not a fan of FPS _ I can't aim well. Same reason I hate football games, I can't score goals! cry

Gameboys are cool. As long as na game grin

Aiming is quite easy when carried out with a mouse. You should try joining the PC master race and see how easy a headshot can be. Football games are over rated and over appreciated in Nigeria. I don't care about PES or FIFA.

Track of life@Signature......Ronald Reagan,Hiiipower and Poe man's dream are my favorite tracks on Section 80. You like better thing eh...
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Burgerlomo: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2017
White or Brown teeth
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Bashnigga(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
cerowo:

Nah, dats nt what am looking 4wink wink
Buh u tried a little though...welldonewink
Yeah I know, bt tnx for the compliment grin grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by cerowo(f): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bashnigga:
Uwcm
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by cerowo(f): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bashnigga:
Uwcm
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by ArcToyin(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Nope.
Abstract as an adjective in the context I want to use it, means... difficult to understand, not conforming to reality/regular.

Maybe I should have used weird to avoid ambiguity.
may be you want to remember 'abstruse'
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by judian: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
Am attracted to neat guys, and guys that smell nice, a huge turn on for me
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Preetiex:
i like dark, tall cute guy
I'm herehere shocked
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Masonic(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Weird thing? Okay, I have a thing for funny girls. I like a lady with a good sense of humour. Also, I like girls who are freaky af! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.