Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77047 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by CastingCrowns(f): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by CastingCrowns(f): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
i like lanky bad boys that are confident unpredictable and dont smile

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Babysho(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
I love clumsy girls because I'm also clumsy. So let's be clumsy together.

I also love a girl with a small mouth.

Also attracted to girls that laugh too much.

Then a tomboy with all these features...LOL..It should not happen sef because I'll just start this love thing again where I'm the only one giving love..

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by 1mmanuel(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
I like girls with large appetite.
But if I'm in love with a girl I become attracted to everything good and bad about her, no exception.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kumulus(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
18pages of "weird" stuffs and I have none cry

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by ziziangel(m): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
The hair in her nostrils... grin tongue
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by trojan84(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Just be very jovial and have a strong will then am in trouble cos I will give excuses 4 ur errors
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Queenserah26(f): 12:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Let me book this space cool
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by fxtreme(m): 5:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Queenserah26:
Let me book this space cool

Really?

At page 18?

You ma'am, are the comedian of the century.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by gcof(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Very clean sole
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by pato405(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
MISSOPTIMIST:
Eloquent.. intelligent.. trimmed, tall and dark.. you have my attention.. I pray my future husband meets most of these oh.. smiley smiley

undecided
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by 25thJOE(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
her smile, her eyes and her laughter
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by rossyc(f): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2017
His height (tall), smile and his looks.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Topmaike007(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
omo na leg oo and the nice shape
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by smartnero24(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Long fingers are a big turn on for me.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
MarieSucre:

My dear when the time comes, ladies always know. Wink

My dear, i have about 25 boxers, yet i don't wear them one per day, do i even remember how my hair looks like sometimes, men that are overly obsessed with looks etc to me, it's either they have arrived or are jobless, its one of both. When i reach where i want, will increase the tally to 300 like ice prince Zamani...Anyway, as a growing man now, i've learnt hygiene is important, so once i get sweaty, i change am, meaning in a day, i could wear two or three.....but na when i remember na...Hustle all the way... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Heartbender: 4:16am On Dec 31, 2017
Quintessential1:
His laughter... I love sophisticated, contagious laughter!
You must love Santa Claus grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kobarney(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I am still in shock. shocked

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

I'm here for you cheesy
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

I'm here for you

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Chiemerie8(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Car
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Chiemerie8(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
 JGMTPGA
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by seancombs617: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
I love girls with fairly tick legs,tall girls too,and girls wit short hair(cut) is mad turn on...so many girls love my open teeth(eji) but am usually shy to laugh and show teeth,sure turns some gals on
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by tedimola(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Dimples
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Barzinime(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Big eyes
pocohantas:

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Sgbate(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Long nose, a brown and short body with a nice shape
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Gentleziggy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
I drool 4 ladies with pert noses ,well shaped feet ,beautiful set of eyes, luscious lips,well shaped behind n finally she has to b a hygienic freak .taink U. tongue tongue
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2019
goingape:
well! to be honest, since the time I know how stvpid and useless our women are, I don't find anything attractive with the opposite sex. Infact I find the opposite sex irritating if not most of them undecided

I never find a black women yansh attractive! when I saw a woman with big butt I just smile and said in my mind "that as.s must be an industry of Shiite'

summary! I never fine our women attractive at all.....

that's just me.
Are you gay haha

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MedicH: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Booby. Boooobs. Booby doo. Boobooby. Boooooooobs
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by leditexy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Her natural smells
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Alexander71(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Feet I love pretty feet
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Amotekun777: 3:32am On Jul 20, 2020

abstract qualities are not physical. example is 'good character', intelligence, good morals, piousness, e.t.c.

OP is full of sh!t .. always trying to prove smart. grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by jeff35(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
fit and athletic with a little touch of a tomboy

being hairy is an extra bonus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.