Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) (44590 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
mamagee3:
kiss kiss kiss
mamagee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sweet Pix
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

OK, I believe you grin

How are you today?
I'm fine, thanks wink
You?
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
I'm fine, thanks wink
You?

I have never ever been in a bad mood(well, except Man utd losses) wink
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

I have never ever been in a bad mood(well, except Man utd losses) wink
awwwww
Sorry about that. You are the type that can leave gf at home to watch match right?
I don't like that type of guy embarassed
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
awwwww
Sorry about that. You are the type that can leave gf at home to watch match right?
I don't like that type of guy embarassed

Yes, I am the type o.

You don't like my type of guy? Well, I don't care grin

Love me love my sport cool
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Yes, I am the type o.

You don't like my type of guy? Well, I don't care grin

Love me love my sport cool
I hope it increases your bank account tongue tongue
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
I hope it increases your bank account tongue tongue

A relaxed mind is destined for success. wink
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

A relaxed mind is destined for success. wink
enjoy your self bro wink
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by darqly(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Can do anything for that lady who would hold ps4 pad with me. Mehn, that's a big turn on for me;

grin grin grin Man I remember the first day my ex handled my PS3 pad. I forget the game we were playing, then the pad vibrated WELL!!
She dropped it, screaming "It's Shaking"... grin grin grin That was the end of her gaming career too..

1 Like

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
enjoy your self bro wink

Let's watch together. cool

You will love the game.
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Let's watch together. cool

You will love the game.
I'm a Chelsea fan. I do watch some times but FIFA/world cup is my favorite not all this league whatever
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by adetunjioludami(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kellibae:
I dnt give a bleeeeeeeeeeeep
Badt belle!!!
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
I'm a Chelsea fan. I do watch some times but FIFA/world cup is my favorite not all this league whatever

Why is FIFA world Cup your favorite?
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by wittyt98(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
helovesme:

Word !!!! grin

Talk about wife material 100 yards. cool
An excellent way to bond, unwind and relax with hubby.
oh lord!! I just can't imagine

I NEED ME A GAMER GIRL!!! cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Why is FIFA world Cup your favorite?
maybe because Nigerians do play and at least, I feel i need to support my country.

Meanwhile, sorry for using gf cry.
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
maybe because Nigerians do play and at least, I feel i need to support my country.

Meanwhile, sorry for using gf cry.

What is gf?
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

What is gf?
girlfriend embarassed instead of wife.
You are married right?
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
girlfriend embarassed instead of wife.
You are married right?

Even my write-up smells married married embarassed .

Yes, I am embarassed
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Yes, I am embarassed
Lol cheesy.
Hope your wife loves ball
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Yes, I am embarassed
Lol cheesy.
Hope your wife loves football match
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
Lol cheesy.
Hope your wife loves ball

She just have to. grin

She does. She is a Man united fan as well cool
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by jjbest123(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy Oga Make You No Act Like This Guy Oooo, Wish You Guys HML

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

She just have to. grin

She does. She is a Man united fan as well cool
awwwww
I wish she's the opposite so that you guys can argue wella tongue
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
awwwww
I wish she's the opposite so that you guys can argue wella tongue

Winch grin

We argue on E Entertainment channel grin
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Winch grin

We argue on E Entertainment channel grin
LOL.
Read you met here. Gist me wink
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
LOL.
Read you met here. Gist me wink

Is This TASHAMANIA? grin

Naughty girl tongue
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Is This TASHAMANIA? grin

Naughty girl tongue
nope. I'm not.

My moniker is different from that.
You wanna know how I get to know about that
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
nope. I'm not.

My moniker is different from that.
You wanna know how I get to know about that

Yes o. Oya, tell me. smiley
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Yes o. Oya, tell me. smiley
read your posts tongue tongue tongue
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
read your posts tongue tongue tongue

Oya gist me embarassed.
Wanna do the same but scared
Wanna do what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Facts About Women Who Are In Love / Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.