Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) (44595 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Wanna do what?
you don't wanna gist me
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
you don't wanna gist me

Gist you what? grin

You wan turn me to gossip? grin
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Gist you what? grin

You wan turn me to gossip? grin
I read you met your wife here on NL embarassed
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
I read you met your wife here on NL embarassed

Yes, case closed grin
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Yes, case closed grin
*rolls eyes*
Okay angry
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
*rolls eyes*
Okay angry

So you want me to begin type epistle of how I toast her and how she lick ice-cream and chop chicken grind bone join for cafeteria and blah blah blah? undecided
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

So you want me to begin type epistle of how I toast her and how she lick ice-cream and chop chicken grind bone join for cafeteria and blah blah blah? undecided
nope. I Don't need the details
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
nope. I Don't need the details
Ok, let's discuss outside here then. smiley
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Ok, let's discuss outside here then. smiley
tongue. I'm tempting, dont want you to this think of cheating tongue tongue
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
Nah. I do t do offline with married man tongue. I'm tempting, dont want you to this think of cheating tongue tongue

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are wetin, tempting? grin grin

I am "temptier" . I don't do single ladies as well. Na wetin dey do some NL girls be this grin

Person never talk " will you", Una go begin say "Yes, I will marry you" grin

TashaGirl, abeg no make me laugh troway pot of soup, biko grin
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are wetin, tempting? grin grin

I am "temptier" . I don't do single ladies as well. Na wetin dey do some NL girls be this grin

Person never talk " will you", Una go begin say "Yes, I will marry you" grin

Tasha.Girl, abeg no make me laugh troway pot of soup, biko grin
heheheheheh
Just giving you heads up tongue tongue

Gist me here or nah sad. You don't need to tell me the moniker although I'm new here and don't know many of them
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by soath(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
This is the time for me to be serious angry.
The rate at which people are getting married ehn cry
cool
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by butanep(m): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2017
helovesme:

Word !!!! grin

Talk about wife material 100 yards. cool
An excellent way to bond, unwind and relax with hubby.

I swear... nothing like having a woman that makes you do something to be happy outside the bed.

Ohhhh Juliet why don't you know how to play video games and you still vex when you see me playing... some ladies are boring I swear.

Things like this even make you think less about sex... relationship get boring when it's all about sex and outing. Ladies should learn extracurricular activities the way they learn how to makeover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by ignis: 5:26am On Jan 04, 2017
I go love oooooooo....
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by cutey96: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2017
soooooo cute grin wink

1 Like

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2017
TashaGirl:
heheheheheh
Just giving you heads up tongue tongue

Gist me here or nah sad. You don't need to tell me the moniker although I'm new here and don't know many of them
Na so smiley
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2017
xynerise:

Na so smiley
undecided
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nansinx
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Every pre-wedding photoshoot got people talking, ya all marrrrd as phurk
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
TashaGirl:
undecided
How are you today?
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
xynerise:

How are you today?
u?
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
TashaGirl:
I'm Fine boss. You?

I am good smiley
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by ufuosman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
lovely. wish them all the best.
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Divay22(f): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
Beautiful......
Can't wait for mine tongue
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Bella55555(f): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2018
No power to iron their clothes?

Ok that's me hating.

But why didn't they iron their clothes?
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot / Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.