Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! (12532 Views)

Man Burns His Wife For Being Too Beautiful / My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by whiteroses(f): 2:41am On Nov 24, 2009
survival of the fittest! do you look weak or why are those guys toasting your babe in your presence, i cant imagine being with the hubby, what guy with no liver could start toasting me? holly molly gongo aso for that place
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by brooklyn99: 2:53am On Nov 24, 2009
if i was you, i'd put her in that ninja like- face wear that muslim women rock. head to toe, asap!!! u ever seen anyone tryin to get with any of those moslem women? exactly!!!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by sweetpie23: 5:01am On Nov 24, 2009
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by agabaI23(m): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2009
I think you should take pride in that fact that your girl is the cynosure of all eyes. That is confirmation of her beauty.

You only to trust her and trust that you are man enough to have her.

Even married women are chyked. It all depends on her and then you.
If you cannot deal with it, let her go before you kill her.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by BADLEE: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
@ poster,

Kill her, she is a witch,
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by amsly: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
@andrew,

please dont marry her, she is too beautiful for you, kindly let her go , so that she can find a real man that will appreciate her beauty and not consider it a disadvantage.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by chosen04(f): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
tpia.:

beauty can be a burden

tpia.:

sometimes when you're too beautiful, people see you as a "prize" or trophy, and thus it becomes a game with guys competing to see which of them can "score" ie sleep with you.

Thank God for Tpia. She has a Point.

tpia.:

Its not a win win situation to be too beautiful.

HAVE YOU SEEN A WIN WIN SITUATION IN LIFE BEFORE?
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by chosen04(f): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2009
Men and insecurity/inferiority complex.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by sassyril(f): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2009
@ poster
jst deal wiv it

if u cnt handle it nw u guyz r nt married
chances r dat u wont wen yu boff tie d knot

period!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nautillus(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
Get her pregnang immediate. . .and your problems are solved. . . grin grin grin
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by azeezengr(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
The guy need only one sincere advice, and that's GO GET A VERY UGLY LADY and anyday anybody toast her in your presence GO GET A VERY UGLY MONKEY and if anybody toast her you can GET A UGLY GORILLA and if anybody toast her just MARRY YOURSELF!!! GOODLUCK!!!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by agabaI23(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
Nautillus:

Get her pregnang immediate. . .and your problems are solved. . . grin grin grin

You are making a mistake if you think men will leave her because she is pregnant.

The truth remains that the guy is feeling inferior and cannot believe he is good enough for girl. if he believes he is good enough for the girl, he can protect his territory very well. What a woman needs is a strong man whom she can rely on for protection, love and so on.

If he does all these and takes care of her, you do not need too much money to make a woman stick to you. You need the man in you.

Even with money, if you are a whimp, forget it.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Epi: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2009
"I always believe in a saying "if you want to eat a frog, eat a big one", I decided that if I want to marry, I will marry a very beautiful lady so that when I see other beautiful ladies outside"

@OP

Funny, i have the same mental thinking.  My man has to be hotter (scorching hot) than me.  And yes you are so right, sometimes you pay the "price" when your other half is hotter than you.  For me, the girls come screaming but my nails are sharp so I don't sweat. cheesy
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Frimoore(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
nonsense post, is she prettier than Godmother Meanwhile, Godmother u are very pretty
wink
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by kufreabasi(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
Thank God your prayer have been answered.
my advice to you is find cardboard paper and inscribe on it boldly [b]'PLEASE LEAVE HER, SHE IS ENGAGE'.[/b]Then paste at forehead and at the her back.
Then you are free to go out with her anytime.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Akanbiedu(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2009
Those guys approaching your fiancee must have seen something wrong in you. You look inferior to the girl simple. One rule with having beautiful ladies is to prepare your mind for the worst(shit happens) and pretend as if you don't care sometimes. Its a price you have to pay.

You may flirt around with some other girls to cool off. It reduces your worries, I think you worry too much about losing her and it sends signals to men around.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by koolchicco: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
Na by force to start thread? Haba!!

Last time someone was complaining about his GF's ugliness and now. .

Another person is complaining about his Fiancee's Prettiness.

@OP
If e get as e dey do u. KILL GOAT!! angry angry
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by damoobaba: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2009
I love this post.But first, what is her body language like when men come to toast her.If she is the type that intelligently tell men off,it means she is going to be a good wife material but if she is the type that smiles and jokes off easily with her admirers, i suggest you just bang her to your satisfaction and send her away.Better still,get an uglier FIANCEE. wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by slimes(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
Wise selection but be careful.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by nellaluv(f): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
Men still toast pretty Bianca even when she's strolling with her kids and they don't mind when she tells them. Its no big deal cheesy grin.
Beauty is sure a burden tongue
@ poster, as michelin89 repeatedly said she's way out of your league. Go find your type and save urself all this wahala tongue
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by nwabuking5(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2009
this guy wy are u doing this kind of thing to urself. u asked God for a beautiful lady which he gives to u. now u are complaning again. in that case tell God this time that u are not able to manage the beautiful girl he give to u. so that he may  consider u with an ugly lady this time.
GUD L
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by nwabuking5(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
Whiteroses this ur picture no get pat2 i don fall for u one hand. u too much
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by foyeks2001(f): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2009
na thread be dis, scheeeeeeeeeeewwww
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
All you need is to trust her or groom her on how to interact with opposite sex, if u think she is lacking,
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by chrisrock(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
why not try disfiguring a part of her face and see the result,
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Gabry(f): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
LORD!!! May the Lord save your soul . . .  angry Its so obvious that you only love her for her beauty andf nothing else. If she grows old or fugly or after pregnancy she will be a big bimbo, I bet you would dump her. Well, save yourself the drama and dump her and I suggest you better stay single untill you learn to get back to your senses!  angry
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
@Poster!
Bros eeeh! Can you post this girl pics here? I beg make I see am!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by denony(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
@ whiteroses
Nne main!  wink
this your pizture fit cause unborn baby convulsion at a glance grin
na pot be that abi na belle
for the manchester we u carry i no fit shout  grin  grin

please if no bi your pizture be that comot am
the pzture dey cause other chicks for here bad market
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by denony(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2009
macfarland:

@Poster!
Bros eeeh! Can you post this girl pics here? I beg make I see am!

So u want to add your name to the list of patronize toasters abi shocked

But it will be nice to see the pix anyway grin
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by kokoye(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
Sebi na you dey find trophy girlfriend at all cost

Deal with it.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by kingchild(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
this whiteroses pix na die,
i dey trip for you oooooooo

how we go take jam now.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by enshy: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
lets be lenient on this forum.some of the replies I read are at times too harsh.if uve got nothing positive to say,jst please keep ur comments to urself.this way we'll have the trust of more nairalanders as they share their pains wif us.God bless.Im out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ Best Ways To Scare Him Off! / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.