Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! (12551 Views)

Man Burns His Wife For Being Too Beautiful / My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by denony(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2009
king-child:

this whiteroses pix na die,
i dey trip for you oooooooo

how we go take jam now.

if you jam that one na fatal accident ooo
nobody go survive am  grin
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by toosoon(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
i will advice you get her pregnant before marrying her!!! grin
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
as much as everyone is calling this rubbish (and i agree) this made the front page?
LMFAO!!!  cheesy
na wa ooooo.
people nowadays just make topics to brag about their life.  tongue
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
@ Poster i guess u must really be an ugly guy to have started this thread. Get a life!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by davimore: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
my guy i no be your fault,if you want to marry just go ahead but always endevour to be playing 5 and 6 with her
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
funny guy, u shud be happy & bold u got the prettiest,do u you have money? swag it,
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Kceelyn(f): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
Simply put,u re just too chicken-hearted for a 9ja guy,(didn't use d word MAN,cos u re still in d making,based on ur thread), 0oops! D fact dat ur girl is beautiful,shld b a plus n smtn to be proud of,not scared of.Wldn't want to bliv u don't fit into her class, lol, Plz do us all a favour,STEP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by glamourtop: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2009
Andrew, its better u withdraw and look for something that will giv u rest of mind, becos there is no how u will feel secure whenever she go out alone, and mind u women are weaker vesssel, she might be convinced at the later end especially when those rossy stuff are not flowing as before, Think of it, a word is enough,
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by scemchee(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
@michele, you really did cut the word out of my mouth.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2009
@ OP
Be like say complex dey worry you.Since you are not sure or confident in being with her.please let her go cos this is going to be a big problem later in the marriage.You will always be suspicious anytime both of u are not together or she goes out alone.If u r feeling insecured whn booth of u r 2gther, hw will you feel whn u r not with her?HBP!!!!!!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by unclebros: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
Dear Poster

You have an insecurity and self esteem problem ooh
if your fiancee is beautiful , so what?

My wife of 3yrs marriage and a mother of a son, is stungingly beautiful, and guess what? i delight pleasures in listening to the the stories of how men toasts her.

if your woman is trustworthy and committed, you have no problems, it shows you have good eyes men!

good luck
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2009
whiteroses that your profile pix na wa.

The girl get confidence sha- I wouldnt be surprised if she takes home some prized male.

If you dont got it flaunt it as they say.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Escokajan(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
U fit direct d lady to me make i marry am if u knw want am? Me na fine babes i dey look out 2 marry. Even if e be the one Obama go see toast, i dey interested. My mobile no na 080382r52e7.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by agabaI23(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
unclebros:

Dear Poster

You have an insecurity and self esteem problem ooh
if your fiancee is beautiful , so what?

My wife of 3yrs marriage and a mother of a son, is stungingly beautiful, and guess what? i delight pleasures in listening to the the stories of how men toasts her.

if your woman is trustworthy and committed, you have no problems, it shows you have good eyes men!

good luck
Tell him bro.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by vislabraye(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2009
Men, you have a complex.  How did she get attracted to u in the first place?

If she's sooooo beautiful, u should expect that men would wink at her, but u should not get upset with that. If u do, she'll sense your insecurity and in other words, you are saying she's too sophisticated fro you. One day, she'll jettison you out of her life.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2009
Show us her pix naw,make we knw hw fretty she is, yeye boy lol,
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Anabel(f): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
you should be proud of marrying a beautiful lady, and you should be proud that you have a woman that other men admire, all you have to do is follow your heart, if the both of you love eachother then get married, she will be yours forever
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Lolladey(f): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2009
na wa o. na the thing wey pikin know chop na in dey kill am.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by yme1(f): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2009
funny comments cheesy
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Louisidowu(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
if you think you will be able to manage her accordingly, pls marry her, you can really be very proud that you have a beautiful lady that everybody wants!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
NL brothers I dey hail, evry 1 go claim how uncommonly beautiful their wife dey, na waoooooo, even she wowo na level ooo, like the above them

anyway Kceelyn welcome to NL thats a stunning pic,
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by kech(f): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2009

Tpia wrote:
sometimes when you're too beautiful, people see you as a "prize" or trophy, and thus it becomes a game with guys competing to see which of them can "score" ie sleep with you.

No real affection.

Fellow females get jealous of you for no other reason besides the fact that they know the men want you and think you're only out to steal their guy even if you arent. They set out to "get' you regardless what your intentions actually are, mainly because of the randy men and also as a checkmate.

Its not a win win situation to be too beautiful.

Ah ah? Tpia, na you dey talk like this?  shocked You've started growing on me, that's not normal. Take your time ooo  wink wink
Anyway, come on guys, let's be reasonable here. Yes the guy is insecure but he has a real problem that MOST of us have even if we won't admit it. The post says "SHE'S TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR MY COMFORT." He's uncomfortable and that's normal. It has nothing to do with being a "man". If you go out with some one who is overly attractive you are going to be insecure a lot of times. Not because you don't trust the person but because you know that he/she will get about 3 times the pressure an average looking person gets. The insecurity always stems from knowing and realizing that the other person is human and hoping and praying that he/she resists all advances. And also knowing that the other person will ALWAYS be under that pressure probably for the rest of his/ her lives. There's the fear of having to live with that. I don't know if I can. Trust or not, the fact is being too attractive does have its disadvantages. I would know grin grin grin. Don't mind me. Anyway, as a lady I know a lot of friends that say they don't want any guy that's "too fine" because they don't want to die early of high Blood Pressure. Other ladies won't allow the poor guy rest grin grin. And I understand them, the poor guy is only human. It only takes the Grace of God. Like someone said earlier, hopefully the girl is also God-fearing because my dear, the temptations ehhh  tongue tongue . And you know say na the thing wey person don already get na im another person want. It becomes some sort of competition. More like who can get the fine girl/guy.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2009
kech:

Ah ah? Tpia, na you dey talk like this?  shocked You've started growing on me, that's not normal. Take your time ooo  wink wink
Anyway, come on guys, let's be reasonable here. Yes the guy is insecure but he has a real problem that MOST of us have even if we won't admit it. The post says "SHE'S TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR MY COMFORT." He's uncomfortable and that's normal. It has nothing to do with being a "man". If you go out with some one who is overly attractive you are going to be insecure a lot of times. Not because you don't trust the person but because you know that he/she will get about 3 times the pressure an average looking person gets. The insecurity always stems from knowing and realizing that the other person is human and hoping and praying that he/she resists all advances. And also knowing that the other person will ALWAYS be under that pressure probably for the rest of his/ her lives. There's the fear of having to live with that. I don't know if I can. Trust or not, the fact is being too attractive does have its disadvantages. I would know grin grin grin. Don't mind me. Anyway, as a lady I know a lot of friends that say they don't want any guy that's "too fine" because they don't want to die early of high Blood Pressure. Other ladies won't allow the poor guy rest grin grin. And I understand them, the poor guy is only human. It only takes the Grace of God. Like someone said earlier, hopefully the girl is also God-fearing because my dear, the temptations ehhh  tongue tongue . And you know say na the thing wey person don already get na im another person want. It becomes some sort of competition. More like who can get the fine girl/guy.

what do you expect us to say, true talk, your head go swell, but na true talk sha, no mind those jealous men wey too much of garri don block their thinking,
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by suedoh2006(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
Beautiful girl, beautiful problem.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by r231(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
funny thread grin grin grin grin
don't marry her den cus she is too beautiful
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by platinumnk(f): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2009
wheres the Trust, where's the true love,

what if she was hit by a car and she was paralyzed? would u still love her?

Granted, I dont like women toasting my sweetie but he tells me about it as a joke.
tongue
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by webgenius(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
I agree with Kech. The guy has a problem which needs a solution. It happens to a lot of people all the time even if everyone here is acting as if it could never happen to them. Even if your girl is ugly but has other desirable attributes such as shape, curves, hotlegs and other things like intelligence, character, etc guys could still be making passes.
I hope she understands your fears and you could trust each other to stay true to yourselves even in secret.
I wish you the very best in handling this
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2009
platinumnk:

Granted, I dont like women toasting my sweetie but he tells me about it as a joke.
tongue
A man flirting with women all the time and telling you is a joke is not a serious one at all.

You sef gan. . . . .
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by platinumnk(f): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2009
FL Gators:

A man flirting with women all the time and telling you is a joke is not a serious one at all.

You sef gan. . . . .

Noted  wink
Serious or not,  its usually the women all the time who takes it too far, when it was just a joke grin

Granted, I myself am not perfect, but everyone knows who I come home to tongue
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2009
Lol okay.

Seems like you have him on lockdown. wink
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by violent(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
to think this topic made the homepage? disgusting angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by nkemjou(f): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
heheheheh, omdzzzzz undecided[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! / Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? / What Is It With My Display Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.