Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! (12547 Views)

Man Burns His Wife For Being Too Beautiful / My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by stagger: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2011
Imagine!

So you want all the men to cover their eyes whenever they come to a place where your woman is standing because she is too fine.

Let me be frank with you. FINE THING NO DEY HIDE. As long as your woman is as beautiful as you say she is, men will hit on her. It is a natural phenomenon. So please do yourself a favour and take her to the altar. And even when she is married, men will still hit on her but at least, there will be restrictions.

Better get used to it so you do not die young thinking and worrying about this, because another man will just take her and will continue eating the soup from where you stopped!  tongue
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by xp17(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
U too greedy, hw u self wan eat big frog. Guys dey
vex
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nayah(f): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2011
This issue would only be solved by you and only you by having more confidence, work on that cause you love her and it would be sad leaving her because of your insecurity
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Jamesdman(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
*walked into diz thread singin~black n yellow, black n yellow. GUTTED DAT DIZ THREAD IS STIL RUNNIN. Breezing outta d thread singin~All i do is win win no matter wat.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
stagger:

Imagine!

So you want all the men to cover their eyes whenever they come to a place where your woman is standing because she is too fine.

Let me be frank with you. FINE THING NO DEY HIDE. As long as your woman is as beautiful as you say she is, men will hit on her. It is a natural phenomenon. So please do yourself a favour and take her to the altar. And even when she is married, men will still hit on her but at least, there will be restrictions.

Better get used to it so you do not die young thinking and worrying about this, because another man will just take her and will continue eating the soup from where you stopped! tongue
i hope u heard Mr Stagger,take care of ur low self esteem! Even OBJ get pass u! Na wa oh!!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by toygod2: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
nicey
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by SirToothBrush: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
spriteB:
Insecurity of the highest Order!!!!!
the same thing that first came to my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. / What Is It With My Display Picture? / Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.