Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? (61755 Views)

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by nelszx: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
Debra911:

Nice observation but quote me right, I used 'SOMEKINDA' & not 'exactly the same'& I'll also want you to make proper research & stop jumping into conclusion. Typhoid&malaria are caused by very different organisms – one a Gram negative bacilli, the other a protozoa, and transmitted via different mechanisms – ingestion of contaminated food and water and via the bite of an insect vector respectively, both typhoid and malaria share rather similar symptomatology and epidemiology.

Yes ma I've heard you
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
rasie:
The thing is:i'm scared shitless right now. For the past few months I've been having a monthly series of flu sickness. I mean every month for over 5months now. The one I'm currently experiencing now has just got me very much scared. Below are the things I'm experiencing now:
- Flu(whooping cough and catarrh)
- Sleepless nights
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Body vibration
- Tiredness
- Stooling (Diarrhea)
- Headache
- Fever
I've read about the fact that most of the above are possible symptoms of the hiv virus and anytime I think of the possibility of me being (i can't even mention it) ,i just feel like dying. Yes I've been living a very promiscuous lifestyle and its more reason for me to be scared of doing a test. Although I've done it before in 2014 and it was negative but since then, there have been a lot of sexcapades. Which brings me to my question directed to doctors or health practitioners : "Is there any other sickness that can be related to those symptoms above apart from Hiv? "
To those with the virus already I'd like to ask: "Did you experience something like that before you were confirmed as positive? "
Ps: I treated malaria last month by the way.
Pss: For all those that will eventually advise me to get a hiv test, save your advise. When last did you do yours? Yes i know that the only way to be sure is to get tested but c'mon guys, una know how e be na.

Go for the test ASAP. If it's hiv, in a week it it will be cured, I will just tell you what to do yourself. All these sickness self cannot even enter your body if you were elevating your soul. But since you were not and it's like this now.
Just go for the test bro, I will help you out on this.
It's a small shit. What's hiv, lmao. Don't be scared and let ignorance kill you, hiv na small thing bro. We will handle it. smiley
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by diva90: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Go for a test... Simple!
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by snowblaq(f): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
rasie:
The thing is:i'm scared shitless right now. For the past few months I've been having a monthly series of flu sickness. I mean every month for over 5months now. The one I'm currently experiencing now has just got me very much scared. Below are the things I'm experiencing now:
- Sleepless nights
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Body vibration
- Tiredness
- Stooling (Diarrhea)
- Headache
- Fever
I've read about the fact that most of the above are possible symptoms of the hiv virus and anytime I think of the possibility of me being (i can't even mention it) ,i just feel like dying. Yes I've been living a very promiscuous lifestyle and its more reason for me to be scared of doing a test. Although I've done it before in 2014 and it was negative but since then, there have been a lot of sexcapades. Which brings me to my question directed to doctors or health practitioners : "Is there any other sickness that can be related to those symptoms above apart from Hiv? "
To those with the virus already I'd like to ask: "Did you experience something like that before you were confirmed as positive? "
Pss: For all those that will eventually advise me to get a hiv test, save your advise. When last did you do yours? Yes i know that the only way to be sure is to get tested but c'mon guys, una know how e be na.
....yes we would save our advice about telling u to go for an HIV test....but even u know that at the end of the day....u would need that test to ascertain that its not HIV....anyway..the earlier u get tested....the better chance u have of getting over this.....either way...suit urself.
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by snowblaq(f): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Muafrika2:

The incubation period is 10 years. The early symptoms are usually less serious, like sores and other simple infections that can be treated. But your symptoms are draining you of alot of nutrients and energy, you better get treated.

(Am not a doctor though)
....the incubation period is not a fixed 10 years for everyone...individual immune systems vary....plus depending on how long he has been infected....thats if he actually has the virus.....the earlier he gets tested....and manage the virus...the better.....cos AIDS is a far worse state....HIV can be managed
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by HealthMatters16: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Beey(f): 3:31am On Jan 10, 2017
rasie:
- Sleepless nights
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Body vibration
- Tiredness
- Stooling (Diarrhea)
- Headache
- Fever
Hahaha huhuhu.Allow me laugh.So you've been living a very promiscuous lifestyle in this day and age of HIV?Did you go to school or better still, ever heard of protection? When you were having fun tossing your catch to and fro, you did not tell us.Now when you are having all the symptoms, you are busy sharing your worries.I am in no way judging you but I find it amusing when people know that prevention is better than cure, but the'd rather catch some fun and then worry about cure later.Anyway, you've been advised to see a doctor and get tested.It's the only sure way to know.Should your test come back negative , please change your ways.But if otherwise, it's not the end.Commence treatment, go for counseling and join a support group.If you are a person of faith, trust God for strength.
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by ajuwarhodes(f): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
HealthMatters16:

Colloidal silver is used to treat infections due to yeast; bacteria (tuberculosis, Lyme disease, bubonic plague, pneumonia, leprosy, gonorrhea, syphilis, scarlet fever, stomach ulcers, cholera); parasites (ringworm, malaria); and viruses (HIV/AIDS, pneumonia, herpes, shingles, warts). I personally placed a patient whose CD4 cell count was down due to his HIV status and was reacting adversely to his ART treatment with adverse rashes and hair loss. In just 1 month of treatment with Colloidal Silver, the rashes disappeared and his hair started growing back normally.

We have it for sale here. We offer Home Delivery Services straight to your door-step if you are in Abuja and can also deliver to your location if you are outside Abuja.

How much ?
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by HealthMatters16: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

How much ?

N18,500 excluding delivery costs

0 8 1 3 8 0 5 5 8 8 0
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by frankloloko: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
HealthMatters16:

N18,500 excluding delivery costs

0 8 1 3 8 0 5 5 8 8 0
can someone whose not sure take it too ?
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by HealthMatters16: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by bellamada: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2017
my name is Bella Amada from califonia usa, Dr sebi is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn�t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !jenny sarah! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor , sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr sebi, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr sebi gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting Dr sebi at once you can email him now for your own healing too atsaddrsebispelltemple@gmail.com) for qick responce add him on whatsapp +2348153863900
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nwereonye(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Op my advice for you is go for Hiv test. I was having the same fear also but I summoned enough courage to go for the test and it came out negative.That's after abt 8 months I had an unprotected sex. Now I can sleep better. GO FOR TEST.
If it comes out negative, ZIP UP or play safe but if positive,it is not the end of the world.
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by frankloloko: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nwereonye:
Op my advice for you is go for Hiv test. I was having the same fear also but I summoned enough courage to go for the test and it came out negative.That's after abt 8 months I had an unprotected sex. Now I can sleep better. GO FOR TEST.
If it comes out negative, ZIP UP or play safe but if positive,it is not the end of the world.
same fear when I couldn't sleep . I had to eat anything not to loose weight and I don't miss multivatamins . Now I am like mr ibu and looking for all means to drop weight' for where . I went to gym they adviced to eat only fruit for one week . Maka why .
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nwereonye(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2017
frankloloko:
same fear when I couldn't sleep . I had to eat anything not to loose weight and I don't miss multivatamins . Now I am like mr ibu and looking for all means to drop weight' for where . I went to gym they adviced to eat only fruit for one week . Maka why .

grin
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 5:51am On May 31, 2019
Look! In the sky. It's a bird, it's a plane. Or is it a helicopter? No actually I think it is a bird. Or maybe I'm just seeing things. Who knows... After 10 shots of Whiskey things start to get a bit strange. cool
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 06, 2019
rasie:
- Sleepless nights
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Body vibration
- Tiredness
- Stooling (Diarrhea)
- Headache
- Fever

When has hiv test become something to be scared about? For your information I do it every 3months

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.