Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? (61748 Views)

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
OP eyaff catch HIV o!

Shakara don end o grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by gurunlocker: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
NL hospital.... foolish people everywhere
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
timmycris:
help me with the Fvck pishure edakun
u chill for dis FVCK matter na undecided u don old o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Daniel058(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Na wah oo
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by dljbd1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
rasie:
The thing is:i'm scared shitless right now. For the past few months I've been having a monthly series of flu sickness. I mean every month for over 5months now. The one I'm currently experiencing now has just got me very much scared. Below are the things I'm experiencing now:
- Flu(whooping cough and catarrh)
- Sleepless nights
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Body vibration
- Tiredness
- Stooling (Diarrhea)
- Headache
- Fever
I've read about the fact that most of the above are possible symptoms of the hiv virus and anytime I think of the possibility of me being (i can't even mention it) ,i just feel like dying. Yes I've been living a very promiscuous lifestyle and its more reason for me to be scared of doing a test. Although I've done it before in 2014 and it was negative but since then, there have been a lot of sexcapades. Which brings me to my question directed to doctors or health practitioners : "Is there any other sickness that can be related to those symptoms above apart from Hiv? "
To those with the virus already I'd like to ask: "Did you experience something like that before you were confirmed as positive? "
Ps: I treated malaria last month by the way.
Pss: For all those that will eventually advise me to get a hiv test, save your advise. When last did you do yours? Yes i know that the only way to be sure is to get tested but c'mon guys, una know how e be na.
Better go test thyself man!
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ok poster, i save my advice
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Cmanforall: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
And please what's the Duration of each symptom(approx)?
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
rasie:

Help me ask them. I know that's what they'll comment that's why I forewarned them. And if you ask them ,they haven't done theirs. I know how i felt the last time I checked mine (before the result came) .and i don't like that feeling
I don't know why people dread hiv test, it's better you know what you are up against

1 Like

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Empiree: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
rasie:

- Sleepless nights
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Body vibration
- Tiredness
- Stooling (Diarrhea)
- Headache
- Fever
Yes, some of the symptoms do have same traits of possible HIV but it doesn't mean you have it. You are wasting your time, buddy. You could have used minutes you used to type this for physician visit. Go and check your blood my friend before you drop

2 Likes

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bro...I can bet yu that what yu hv is malaria. All other symptoms is as a result of yur fears. It happened to me because of my previous careless ways. But am clean HIV wise. Yu got malaria I place my bet. Go for test.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by globatop: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
Fear alone is deadly on its own.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Roon9(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
C
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by godson4u79(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Picture of your current status before I can comment... Otherwise I reserve my advice and comment
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by dotuntayo: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Go for fasting blood sugar test. I possible you are diabetic.

1 Like

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by nurex01(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Go for a test immediately u get bouyant to do so before it gets out of hands
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by chiefojiji(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
since u don say make we no advice u on hiv test, den,
drink engine oil...

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by yomi007k(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
u be human being too

Bros na true talk ....truth is bitter.

Or shud I say he wud die like nelson mandela?
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by joceey(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Guy you dey funny ooo....you know the ryt thing to do say na test and you dey ask people whether another sickness with those symptoms they exist funny you.....you better go do test......If na negative guy you better enter spiritual cos from Weytin I dey perceive your case na spiritual attack go and do your test no fear guy
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by zoneboy: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
rasie:
The thing is:i'm scared shitless right now. For the past few months I've been having a monthly series of flu sickness. I mean every month for over 5months now. The one I'm currently experiencing now has just got me very much scared. Below are the things I'm experiencing now:
- Sleepless nights
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Body vibration
- Tiredness
- Stooling (Diarrhea)
- Headache
- Fever
I've read about the fact that most of the above are possible symptoms of the hiv virus and anytime I think of the possibility of me being (i can't even mention it) ,i just feel like dying. Yes I've been living a very promiscuous lifestyle and its more reason for me to be scared of doing a test. Although I've done it before in 2014 and it was negative but since then, there have been a lot of sexcapades. Which brings me to my question directed to doctors or health practitioners : "Is there any other sickness that can be related to those symptoms above apart from Hiv? "
To those with the virus already I'd like to ask: "Did you experience something like that before you were confirmed as positive? "
Pss: For all those that will eventually advise me to get a hiv test, save your advise. When last did you do yours? Yes i know that the only way to be sure is to get tested but c'mon guys, una know how e be na.

Hiv can be managed. No fear now
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by AlphaStyles(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
I think you should listen to the man be low.he knows best kiss

2 Likes

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by 9jizzy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
muller102:
Log off from nairaland. So the virus won't be spread. Op its AIDS.
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by swtdrms(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Guy, I see this as comedy relief. Really hilarious, anyway you better face your fear once and for all. Anyone going for HIV yes usually feel that way. A lab attendant once told me weneva he want to yes himself, he leaves the strip and runaway for hours b4 coming to check it. But you can Neva be so sure except with a test.

1 Like

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
yomi007k:

Bros na true talk ....truth is bitter.

Or shud I say he wud die like nelson mandela?
i no say make u compare am wit obama . But d way u pose ur advice dey somehow na
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
rasie:
- Sleepless nights
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Body vibration
- Tiredness
- Stooling (Diarrhea)
- Headache
- Fever

I did mine December though i was scared, but the fact is not wanting to know your status doesn't change your status , you either have it or you don't, go for the test and save yourself the stress, i remember feeling weak and all, and everything i read just pointed to HIV (fvking WebMD) lol don't browse online and be giving yourself new diseases (mentally) been there.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Emescot:
Bro am going through the same thing o, i was losing weight after a heavy fever, so i just stopped everything sex related to see if i will be fat again but still nothing o, i dont even want to think abt that stuff.. But u need to go for ur own test

Did I just read “Go for your own test"
what about Your own test?

2 Likes

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by yomi007k(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
i no say make u compare am wit obama . But d way u pose ur advice dey somehow na

Ok ooo....I no go dey talk true.

E go live pass Methuselah.
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by ReubenE(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
The symptoms you mentioned are normal and may not be connected with HIV.
Normal I mean I experience them virtually throughout the year....its almost a part of me now.

However, go get yourself tested for professionals to give you explanations as to why you experience such things.
You can begin the process by excluding the test for HIV, that's in case you are scared....

3 Likes

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Iheazy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
U better go and see a physician before it will be too late.
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by masties2(f): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op I don't know why you are so scared of doing HIV test. It is routine test for pregnant women during every pregnancy! So man up and face your fears and do the test. If it turns out negative learn to play safe but if positive, go for counselling and never loose faith. All the best bro.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by nonjebose(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Here to read comments
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
yomi007k:

Ok ooo....I no go dey talk true.

E go live pass Methuselah.
na u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) / Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) / My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.