Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? (61757 Views)

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by frankloloko: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Half of guys living in Lagos has same problem . I do bro . I lost my brain self . I don't sleep at all at night till date . First you've fear oh . But I didn't drop weight . Are you eating we'll and loosing weight if yes I will tell you what to do . If you still loose weight then I will tell you what next . But don't be scared .

1 Like

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by poyet(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Is the cave you're living in having no clinic, if there is no hospital, to say the least?
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by bush112(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Go are do ur test it can be malaria
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
check your tongue on a mirror...

do u have any white scaly like crusts on your tongue?

if yes, u don catch aids be that

if no, then ur ailment is sth else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by BiafranPound: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
op, HIV/AIDS don enter your body! As I dey talk to you now, him don already invite all him paddy join, na so Dem don beat beat all the soldiers wey full your body brekete! So tey, the one wey come remain, Him don escape, as him escape .. Na so you come carry yourself do test, the thing no show ! That soldier wey dey your body wey escape come jam one big bacteria wey come resemble captain Hussain, wey hold cane, dey chop plantain, come still dey chop sugarcane, him no let your body explain na straight to another chain(sickness) this is just a sense for you to be off the chain! So my Brother, BIKONU, Go and do ya test ! grin cheesy ! Go and see your Dokinta tongue .. Seems like you're having Oria Mminwu cheesy grin grin
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Girlbestfriend:

Did I just read “Go for your own test"
what about Your own test?

Babe which of the ladies on your dp is single?
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by frankloloko: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
check your tongue on a mirror...

do u have any white scaly like crusts on your tongue?

if yes, u don catch aids be that

if no, then ur ailment is sth else.

are you serious ? I've it since three months now and it's causing me bad breath. Mine is differnt because I am not dropping weight . I've added so much . But only on my head . I've problem sleeping too. What do you think ?
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by MckOBEY(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
INTROVERT:
Why not save all of us the stress and just go do blood test.

He's having ABC
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Enyimbamercedes: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
I'm only commenting to attack you topic title...Doctor and nurses. Seems to me like you think a female Doctor is a nurse. Your have female doctors and you have male nurses.
Anyway to the main topic... you are a hypochondriac.
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Snowstorm: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Get a full blood test.
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by nelszx: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Debra911:
Ain't a doctor yet,but a medical doctor can't easily diagnose ur ailment with all these symptoms, there might be some speculations but they don't jump into conclusion,some parasites can give the same symptoms but different disease entirely eg the signs & [s]symptoms of malaria &typhoid are some kinda the same[/s] but by running a test gives the right result, that's why we av the microbiologist, I'ld advice u go for a test dear, the fear of u going for a test & also delaying d running of d test can metamorphose the flu. There s nothing new under the earth, and if d test shows positive, thank God, there s a therapy, u can live & even get married without affecting d family & if negative, u take precautions. Take good care of urself.

Nice contribution you have made if only the OP would listen and please malaria and typhoid doesn't present SAME symptoms don't confuse people. Classic malaria is febrile paroxysm while typhoid is an enteric fever.

1 Like

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by gud4dbest(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
INTROVERT:
Why not save all of us the stress and just go do blood test.

you had a lot of sexcapades,mayb did all or some unprotected;and u dey fear blood test.I just tire 4u bro!
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Snowstorm: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
[sup][/sup]go back to school or read well before you write
Enyimbamercedes:
I'm only commenting to attack you topic title...Doctor and nurses. Seems to me like you think a female Doctor is a nurse. Your have female doctors and you have male nurses.
Anyway to the main topic... you are a hypochondriac.
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Emescot(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Girlbestfriend:

Did I just read “Go for your own test" what about Your own test?
grin I don go, dem say na malaria
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Medunah:
Stop having unprotected sex, they won't hear!

Now, this one has turned nairaland to Hospital...

For you,I will go skin skin,damn the consequences lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Blessograo(f): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
rasie:
The thing is:i'm scared shitless right now. For the past few months I've been having a monthly series of flu sickness. I mean every month for over 5months now. The one I'm currently experiencing now has just got me very much scared. Below are the things I'm experiencing now:
- Flu(whooping cough and catarrh)
- Sleepless nights
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Body vibration
- Tiredness
- Stooling (Diarrhea)
- Headache
- Fever
I've read about the fact that most of the above are possible symptoms of the hiv virus and anytime I think of the possibility of me being (i can't even mention it) ,i just feel like dying. Yes I've been living a very promiscuous lifestyle and its more reason for me to be scared of doing a test. Although I've done it before in 2014 and it was negative but since then, there have been a lot of sexcapades. Which brings me to my question directed to doctors or health practitioners : "Is there any other sickness that can be related to those symptoms above apart from Hiv? "
To those with the virus already I'd like to ask: "Did you experience something like that before you were confirmed as positive? "
Ps: I treated malaria last month by the way.
Pss: For all those that will eventually advise me to get a hiv test, save your advise. When last did you do yours? Yes i know that the only way to be sure is to get tested but c'mon guys, una know how e be na.
Some people need to learn that NL is not a hospital for you health only a hospital for posts on front page. Now back to your question. I see symptoms of Anemia it might be something else so go tested in the hospital.
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
frankloloko:
are you serious ? I've it since three months now and it's causing me bad breath. Mine is differnt because I am not dropping weight . I've added so much . But only on my head . I've problem sleeping too. What do you think ?

Hmmmm
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by BiafranPound: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
IPOB123london:

well ladies and gentle men allow me to introduce myself as a Biafran knowledge come straight from God to us!!

Anyway i'm not a doctor or such however i have come to know that most people in that contraption suffers a lot about anxiety stress for real.

They will take all sort of medication still nothing will change then they go spiritual still no change

you know why?

There is really nothing wrong but because of the level of stress in your body you will suffer any disease you can think of in your mind. Anything u think of you will suffer it

The only way to get out of this is to go and do test nothing but that will save you and clear your mind

Summon enough energy to go and do test then negative; come back and thank this Biafran

thauk youo

chikena

Gbamaa! This is what am talking about! tongue
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Allee90:
Rest in peace bro
hmmmmm

Dis shit u type make u nt far diffrnt 4rm a murdrer.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Blessograo(f): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
nelszx:

Nice contribution you have made if only the OP would listen and please malaria and typhoid doesn't present SAME symptoms don't confuse people. Classic malaria is febrile paroxysm while typhoid is an enteric fever.
Sorry but have you thought about Anemia coming into the picture?
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by wonlasewonimi: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
If you peme before seeing a doctor at least you wont feel this recession anymore.
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
dangotesmummy:
what are the early symptoms of hiv ?
Skin infections, chest infections, etc from around 3 months
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by TONYE001(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin grin grin OP definitely your immune is down grin. But that doesn't mean you are positive grin... Come lemme treat you and add your name to my PRE-ART Register so that our donors from CDC will increase our yearly Grant grin.

I pray it doesn't eventually enter the ART Register, Facility Appointment, Pharmacy Daily Worksheet, and others...
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
GindoX:
Shiooo! This is just the beginning of ur kama.... Í No know werin dey worry una... The time u go dey put ur prick in any available holes... Now u are afraid of getting a virus...

That's the sign of hiv virus.... Una prick No dey stay one place grin
shot up....Homo
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by BiafranPound: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
use condom, you want hear! but do raw like animal, you'll jump and shout YIPPEE!!! grin cheesy
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Muafrika2:

Skin infections, chest infections, etc from around 3 months

Really? That early?

1 Like

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
GindoX:
No mind am... Him dey fear to do test, but him no fear to put him prick for toto.. . grin
Stop judging ppl

live ur life

are u homo?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by ofemigeorge(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
frankloloko:
Not every white stuff means a virus of HIV. In fact urs is like an ulcer. Becos you mentioned bad breath

2 Likes

Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
GindoX:
If u are infected.. Lacastical will ban u here.... grin grin
How old are u?

#stop d stigmatiza pls.

HIV doesn't kill BT d stigma kills

pls stop typin poo here

#Reduce d spread by nt stigmatizing dem...pls
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Really? That early?
The viral load is highest at 3-6 months after infection. Then it goes down and can go unnoticeable for 10 years before it flares up to the same level.
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by Enyimbamercedes: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Snowstorm:
[sup][/sup]go back to school or read well before you write
Mumu...if you had any sense you'd know that nurses do not diagnose; they are care givers. You go back to school
Re: Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? by jomoh: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
rasie:

Have you done yours?

This same thing happened to me in 2010 just before going for service.

The same thing happened again in mid last year with more convincing symptoms but this time around, I wasn't as scared as the first time because I've gotten tested couple of times after the first one.

I can bet you its not hiv. The symptoms you're having are too aggressive for early stages of hiv. It is most likely your thinking.

The human brain is so powerful that it can manifest what we believe/think into physical feelings. Like the Chelsea guy already said, it will most likely disappear once you get tested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.