Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (34384 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by CentaurXXV: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Went on a compulsory leave... grin

Hope you are good. smiley

Well, You are back now. wink

Never been better! grin

4 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

That wasnt a comment , that was an intercontinental ballistic missile that bears a dent on an otherwise flawless crap angry

Jude , rude, crude would hv been a toad had he not stated emphantically n categoritecally that he luvs drama! cool

D joke is on ya'll lapping it up
all this mumbo jumbo just to look cool, yet he did not make any sense at the end cry lemme goan sleep joor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
shocked

cheesy I see you don't fight like that. But I was thinking you'll have great stamina given your physique.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
I'll be too shy, i can't even do that with my doppelganger cheesy
Tip: I like Shy girls, there is this special pleasure derived form the act of bringing her outta her Shell... You won't even know when you start doing crazy stuff iff you're around me..
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Ginaz(f): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Presh9OO:
Forgive Me, I don't Normally do this.. But as Pablomoescobar and others pointed out, You had no Issues with Judefcc uploading your picture, heck, you were even flattered that he did that ( ur blush smiley when he told you about it in one thread here) Why Must you Start expressing your dipleasure now that He is in a Precarious Position?? Why did you have to wait until everybody was Incensed against Him b4 you started threatening him with The Mods?? Why did you wait until the "account statements" had been discovered to be fake b4 you showed Your Displeasure?? This are questions You have to answer cuz Honestly You're the Bigger Hypocrite here!!

When he up loaded it as his display picture i thought he's gonna remove it. Past times, he has posted my pix online and I always tell him to remove it. I don't go about checking people's profile like I don't have a job to do.

I came online today to hear people calling my name concerning his display picture, that was how I got to know he still has it. Don't call me hypocrite next time in your life, I derived no pleasures whatsoever from this nonsense.

I'm not an attention seeker, even if I wanted one I won't want it like this. What will be my gain from this? That a guy has my picture and I'm supposed to feel on top of the world? Is that something to be proud of?

See eh, don't provoke me more than I am already. Say something cos you want to say, don't say cos you wanna look wise it makes you look foolish.

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
angry judeefcc i am serious .. message me, i have job for you sad

1 Like

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:

Babe, I have only lost one fight to a female--once. And i was dead drunk.

After the 1st round of fast , furious and firm fücking, i fell into a dose on top of her as my dick went limp inside her wet, pulsating püssy.

Oh to dah skies my lyrical heart shoots! Where is my word wand? My randy Quills!?
Angels please kiss me once more, let me i pray thee , dab! Just this once, just d tips, just d lips.

How can a soul, robed in mortal cloak be so blessed with d gift of a raveging gab?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by MackBrooklyn: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
Draei:

The reigning Super Mod of NL Womanizers.
The road has already been cleared for you.

cheesy grin

Lol, that's why it's called "Romance Section", Man tongue

BTW, the road was never blocked now cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ginaz:

When he up loaded it as his display picture i thought he's gonna remove it. Past times, he has posted my pix online and I always tell him to remove it. I don't go about checking people's profile like I don't have a job to do.

I came online today to hear people calling my name concerning his display picture, that was how I got to know he still has it. Don't call me hypocrite next time in your life, I derived no pleasures whatsoever from this nonsense.

I'm not an attention seeker, even if I wanted one I won't want it like this. What will be my gain from this? That a guy has my picture and I'm supposed to feel on top of the world? Is that something to be proud of?

See eh, don't provoke me more than I am already. Say something cos you want to say, don't say cos you wanna look wise it makes you look foolish.
Like seriously
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
all this mumbo jumbo just to look cool, yet he did not make any sense at the end cry lemme goan sleep joor

Didnt think some1 ur intellectual standing wud fathom wisdom laced in words.

Yea, run off to ur cradle . Elders tables is not for minors of ur type
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hmmm

I see.

Dvmb mo'fvckers be taking NL shii so personal.

#YOLO
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

Nah,
Nl is too cheap for a lady of ur Liquid standing! Buy the internet rather your Royal lieNus!
Did I tell you I'm weak at sarcasm.... You fvcking mocking me now ? Huh?

Well I want to buy Nl and donate to charitygrin grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Smellingmouth: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Bi ajanaku o ba gbekele furo, ki i mi odu agbon..
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

Didnt think some1 ur intellectual standing wud fathom wisdom laced in words.

Yea, run off to ur cradle . Elders tables is not for minors of ur type
wisdom yea even a chicken thinks its wise, please ancestor keep ya table, goodnight

2 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh to dah skies my lyrical heart shoots! Where is my word wand? My randy Quills!?
Angels please kiss me once more, let me i pray thee dab! Just this once, just d tips, just d lips.

How can a soul, robed in mortal cloak be so blessed with d gift of a raveging gab?

Erm, that was for mhisbliss? grin

But I understand!
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Well, You are back now. wink

Never been better! grin
Yeah, right!

That's cool. Happy to see you doing well smiley
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Presh9OO:
Tip: I like Shy girls, there is this special pleasure derived form the act of bringing her outta her Shell... You won't even know when you start doing crazy stuff iff you're around me..
sp you're like yoda now cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ginaz:

See eh, don't provoke me more than I am already . Say something cos you want to say, don't say cos you wanna look wise it makes you look foolish.
Stop spewing Trash @ highlighted. My point is Why did you have to wait till now You have him on ur whatsaPP ( don't try denying it) , why coudn't you've told him to remove it privately. You could have done that but Immediately you got a Whiff that He might be Fake, you immediately ported and Joined the bandwagon because you knew that people were gonna link him to you sooner or later, How Convenient!! You had to be on people's safe side bcuz People's opinion of you on a Faceless forum matter a Lot to you, right?? Or Associating with a loser is bad for "Business"?? .. I hereby Pronounce You a Low-Esteemed Hypocrite #Shame.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:

cheesy I see you don't fight like that. But I was thinking you'll have great stamina given your physique.
i play basketball i dance i work out of course i have great stamina
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Lionbite(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Smellingmouth:
patewo fun ara re
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:

your eye go soon fall off, keep rolling it
is it your fall? grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Erm, that was for mhisbliss? grin

But I understand!
him and his love letter wan die grin love letters dont turn me on, its a serious waste of time and energy, for him mind Im be Shakespeare cheesy
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by dacblogger: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
DESNAT:
is it your fall? grin
abi, carry on...
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Did I tell you I'm weak at sarcasm.... You fvcking mocking me now ? Huh?

Well I want to buy Nl and donate to charitygrin grin

No Ur Royal hYness, nl is worthless

Buy d internet , lets take it to d village n put it in a small pandora box grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
i play basketball i dance i work out of course i have great stamina
physically fit and untiring.

You can do the Twerk and vaginal muscle flex to squeeze every proteinous juice off my balls.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

Angels please kiss me once more, let me i pray thee , dab! Just this once, just d tips, just d lips.

Are you gay? grin shocked
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
sp you're like yoda now cheesy
Yoda?? The LOng-eared one??
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by iykekelvins(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
This should be entertaining.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Presh9OO:
Yoda?? The LOng-eared one??
hahahhahaaahhaha yes he's very wise
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by HARDDON: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Smellingmouth:

See this one speaking in tongues! grin

N meme didnt follow him! He must be either hY or very confused
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
DuchessDee:
Are you gay? grin shocked
hahahhahaaahhaha ask him o, writing all this love letter to guy, he's finally coming out of the closet
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Ginaz(f): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rextayne:
Like seriously

How was I supposed to know? I couldn't logged into my account for two weeks, this new year's celebration I wasn't even online. I was logged out by the mods which I'm sure few people experienced. I don't check people's profile all the day and my mind wasn't on judefcc having my pix as his display picture cos I totally forgot.

I was surprised to see he still has it and I felt it might rob off on me negatively . I even unfollowed him immediately I got to know about his lies today.

I was totally embarrassed by his actions. That guy went too far by calling me hypocrite, he shouldn't in his next life call me that. What was that for? I don't have a life to live outside nairaland that I should feel on top of the moon that a guy has my picture?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.